It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood "Insider" EXPOSES ALL (Cults/Clones/MindControl & MORE)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: iNobody
a reply to: Tangerine

By doing what was described. Everything you need to find God was written there. Have a humble heart, hate what is bad. Have love. And ultimately pray to God for wisdom and understanding.

These are things that anyone can do, and can test to verify whether it is true or not.

The very fact that you cannot understand that, means that a veil is over your eyes, and you have not been able to reason. And that is okay. Perhaps it is not yet your time to understand.

It was very simple and very easy to understand. Even with this discernment you have been given, perhaps you may not. But not everyone is meant to.

ETA: I guess I should add this scripture to explain why not everyone can have true faith in the living God:

(2 Thessalonians 3:2) . . .and that we may be rescued from harmful and wicked men, for faith is not a possession of all people.

You really do not understand what is meant by testable evidence. Perhaps a basic class in science would help. Tell me, what is the difference between belief and fact?
edit on 28-1-2015 by Tangerine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Wow. I wanted to see what you guys thought about the claims in the video. This thread got derailed fast!

Anyway...those Olsen twins are super creepy.
Very interesting video.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Edit: Blah you're not worth it.

Anyway, iNobody, there's a guy by the name of John Todd you should look into, I've come to the conclusion he was a CIA disinfo agent and I explained why in that link I posted. I'm in no way shape or form trying to insult you, but if you want to be taken seriously I think it's best to leave religious stuff out on ATS. I think you're on the right track, but they intentionally got the church community worked up about Satan to keep them away from what's really going on, and they've damn good reason to build a hall of mirrors in-front of religious communities. There's no greater force on the planet than a foaming pack of motivated religious people that WOULD get results the average people couldn't, and they would muster legal results most activist groups could only dream of ... but, no one will take anyone seriously if they're saying it's all Satan which, I think, was exactly the result they mustered. if you notice, it would seem to me at least, that the religious community was their prime target during The Satan Scare of the 1980s. Now that I've time to sit and read, I'm going to check your links.
edit on 29-1-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: iNobody

At 23:00 of that video can anyone confirm Michele’s eyes? Sweet Jesus, look at that #er! yoy50.files.wordpress.com...
They're like big black holes. He's either on something or has in contacts for the video. Regardless that made my skin crawl.

Inobody, check out this video. You'll love it. www.youtube.com...

In your link when they speak of disassociation, it's exactly what you'll read regarding mind control in which they'll create different alters to take over. Religious people seem to pawn it off as possession. These videos will also be of interest to you: www.youtube.com...
If this isn't ritual I don't know what is: www.youtube.com... And listen to that crowd! They love every minute of it....
I think most of this crap is just for show, but you never know.

If you want to inch closer to universal truths, watch this documentary: www.youtube.com...
I've first hand experience that can't be shared here.
edit on 29-1-2015 by Flesh699 because: Dark Science must be exposed!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Like I said. Hollywood is rotten to its core. There is no way so many of the child stars out of the House of Mouse could go so horribly wrong if there weren't some shady things going on behind the scenes, for example. I can well believe that there is a lot of drugs and sex going on out there as a standard part of the culture. I've seen hints of it in various places. The most recent one was a National Geographic episode of Drugs, Inc. that references the party scene surrounding getting work in LA.

And I also don't discount the idea of dark forces. I grew up in a house with something dark in it, after all.

But I don't think the evil entities are as widespread or common as the person in the video makes them out to be. IMO, they don't have to be in order to accomplish what needs to be done to erode society and bring it down to an earthly, fleshly, materialistic and shallow state. And that is really what Hollywood's wider mission is.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

By doing what was described. Everything you need to find God was written there. Have a humble heart, hate what is bad. Have love. And ultimately pray to God for wisdom and understanding.

These are things that anyone can do, and can test to verify whether it is true or not.

The very fact that you cannot understand that, means that a veil is over your eyes, and you have not been able to reason. And that is okay. Perhaps it is not yet your time to understand.

It was very simple and very easy to understand. Even with this discernment you have been given, perhaps you may not. But not everyone is meant to.

ETA: I guess I should add this scripture to explain why not everyone can have true faith in the living God:

(2 Thessalonians 3:2) . . .and that we may be rescued from harmful and wicked men, for faith is not a possession of all people.

You really do not understand what is meant by testable evidence. Perhaps a basic class in science would help. Tell me, what is the difference between belief and fact?

Faith and fact are intertwined, you cannot have one without the other. I don't really see how much they have to do with the OP, but since you asked I will indulge you a little further.

According to the Bible this is the definition of faith:

(Hebrews 11:1) Faith is the assured expectation of what is hoped for, the evident demonstration of realities that are not seen.

True faith, such as the one that I described being given, is not based on blind whimsical emotions, or stupid ignorance. Rather it is based on solid facts, and proofs that are known to be without a shadow of a doubt. It is faith in that it is something that is unseen to the eyes. But just because you cannot see God, that does not mean that faith in him cannot be based on solid evidence.

I have been given that proof needed beyond all shadow of a doubt. And you can be given it too, if you do what was described. God is very testable, and he is willing to answer those that ask him, with the right heart condition. It is not I that is not reasoning, it is you.

Faith is not a gift of all persons. And no one can come to know the living and true God Jehovah unless he draws them to him. It is even as Jesus stated:

(John 6:44) . . .No man can come to me unless the Father, who sent me, draws him. . .

No one can approach God, or have the gift of faith without being drawn by God.

But this is all foolishness to people without faith, who in their unreasoning minds and arrogant attitude imagine there is no God, just as God foretold of these ones:

(Psalm 10:4) In his haughtiness, the wicked man makes no investigation; All his thoughts are: “There is no God.”

It is because of their heart condition, more than anything, that they reject him, and refuse the evidence provided, and even if they do test God, they get no answer, because their heart is in a wrong condition. That is why we are told:

(Matthew 13:14) . . .‘You will indeed hear but by no means get the sense of it, and you will indeed look but by no means see.

Finally, the wisdom of the worldly ones is foolishness. That is why what many consider to be foolish, God in his wisdom has chosen to reveal, by means of these humble ones, the foolishness of the wise ones, and save those believing:

(1 Corinthians 1:20, 21) . . .Where is the wise man? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this system of things? Has not God made the wisdom of the world foolish? 21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world did not get to know God through its wisdom, God was pleased through the foolishness of what is preached to save those believing.
edit on 29-1-2015 by iNobody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Flesh, thanks for the comments and the links, I've marked them to watch when I get some time, perhaps tonight.

And I realize that using scripture is scorned, but when I speak truth, aside from the infallable word of truth, anything I say may be in error.

It also sets the standards for where I come from and my beliefs. If someone wants to reason with me on them, that is fine, I will gladly do so. If someone wants to challenge me, that to is fine, I don't mind, we are told:

(1 Peter 3:15) . . .But sanctify the Christ as Lord in your hearts, always ready to make a defense before everyone who demands of you a reason for the hope you have, but doing so with a mild temper and deep respect.

If, as Tangible pointed out, I have true faith then I should be able to defend myself. And any person of faith, if they are genuine has no problem defending the hope they have, always doing so to the unbelievers with a mild temper and deep respect.

Trolls are going to troll, I will just ignore them.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Right on man. One thing I forgot to mention is that Olson twin that bought Heath's hotel room is confirmable. And highly weird. On phone so sorry for spelling and stuff.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Ill answer your simple question. Answer: Perception. Prove im wrong.
edit on 29-1-2015 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

John Todd: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shakawkaw
Yet another anonymous "insider" has secrets? Yawn.

How about someone not so anonymous?

www.youtube.com...
edit on CSTThu, 29 Jan 2015 21:47:50 -0600000000America/ChicagoJanAmerica/Chicago505047pm by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

At 23:00 of that video can anyone confirm Michele’s eyes? Sweet Jesus, look at that #er! yoy50.files.wordpress.com...
They're like big black holes. He's either on something or has in contacts for the video. Regardless that made my skin crawl.

Inobody, check out this video. You'll love it. www.youtube.com...

In your link when they speak of disassociation, it's exactly what you'll read regarding mind control in which they'll create different alters to take over. Religious people seem to pawn it off as possession. These videos will also be of interest to you: www.youtube.com...
If this isn't ritual I don't know what is: www.youtube.com... And listen to that crowd! They love every minute of it....
I think most of this crap is just for show, but you never know.

If you want to inch closer to universal truths, watch this documentary: www.youtube.com...
I've first hand experience that can't be shared here.

You seriously posted a photo of Michael Jackson and a weird commercial for women's travel clothes to prove that there are cults in Hollywood? LMAO

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

Ill answer your simple question. Answer: Perception. Prove im wrong.

Wrong: Beliefs are based on faith in the absence of testable evidence and fact is based on testable evidence only.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Lol you got assburgers? You know Youtube has commercials now, right?

I'm not trying to prove anything. I'm giving that guy things to view. CIA documents speak for themselves, that's about all I can prove. Perhaps if you'd put away your infinite wisdom and just check things out, you might learn something. But I digress, you seem to be pretty well adjusted.

Edit: Correction brought to my attention by a Mr. Tangerine..

OR ... we can all just relax and roll sideways into a coconut palm, maybe eat a few coconuts. And for the explosively minded, they can kick it then collect coconuts.
edit on 30-1-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I'm not trying to prove anything. I'm giving that guy things to view. CIA documents speak for themselves, that's about all I can prove. Perhaps if you'd put away your infinite wisdom and just check things out, you might learn something. But I digress, you seem to be pretty well adjusted.

You seem to believe in aliens, so why all this other stuff is so hard to wrap your skull around is well.... . ahh well, it's weird, Tangerine, it's real weird. You understand that people that do not have faith cling to the faith in Aliens, right? It's just another warped way for humans to cope with their collective daddy issue. Ufology is almost just as bad as religion, and followers of the UFO Church are usually just as fanatical. So stay a while, and listen!

I seem to believe in aliens? Huh? On what do you base that claim? I think you're confusing me with someone else.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   

You seem to believe in aliens, so why all this other stuff is so hard to wrap your skull around is well.... . ahh well, it's weird, Tangerine, it's real weird. You understand that people that do not have faith cling to the faith in Aliens, right? It's just another warped way for humans to cope with their collective daddy issue. Ufology is almost just as bad as religion, and followers of the UFO Church are usually just as fanatical. So stay a while, and listen!

I seem to believe in aliens? Huh? On what do you base that claim? I think you're confusing me with someone else.
just realized you're a sock puppet.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Faith and fact are intertwined, you cannot have one without the other. I don't really see how much they have to do with the OP, but since you asked I will indulge you a little further.

According to the Bible this is the definition of faith:

(Hebrews 11:1) Faith is the assured expectation of what is hoped for, the evident demonstration of realities that are not seen.

True faith, such as the one that I described being given, is not based on blind whimsical emotions, or stupid ignorance. Rather it is based on solid facts, and proofs that are known to be without a shadow of a doubt. It is faith in that it is something that is unseen to the eyes. But just because you cannot see God, that does not mean that faith in him cannot be based on solid evidence.

I have been given that proof needed beyond all shadow of a doubt. And you can be given it too, if you do what was described. God is very testable, and he is willing to answer those that ask him, with the right heart condition. It is not I that is not reasoning, it is you.

Faith is not a gift of all persons. And no one can come to know the living and true God Jehovah unless he draws them to him. It is even as Jesus stated:

(John 6:44) . . .No man can come to me unless the Father, who sent me, draws him. . .

No one can approach God, or have the gift of faith without being drawn by God.

But this is all foolishness to people without faith, who in their unreasoning minds and arrogant attitude imagine there is no God, just as God foretold of these ones:

(Psalm 10:4) In his haughtiness, the wicked man makes no investigation; All his thoughts are: “There is no God.”

It is because of their heart condition, more than anything, that they reject him, and refuse the evidence provided, and even if they do test God, they get no answer, because their heart is in a wrong condition. That is why we are told:

(Matthew 13:14) . . .‘You will indeed hear but by no means get the sense of it, and you will indeed look but by no means see.

Finally, the wisdom of the worldly ones is foolishness. That is why what many consider to be foolish, God in his wisdom has chosen to reveal, by means of these humble ones, the foolishness of the wise ones, and save those believing:

(1 Corinthians 1:20, 21) . . .Where is the wise man? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this system of things? Has not God made the wisdom of the world foolish? 21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world did not get to know God through its wisdom, God was pleased through the foolishness of what is preached to save those believing.

I don't give a crap what it says in the Bible and I don't read posted Bible verses. This is a forum for exchanging views not puking out scripture.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

You do realize the irony of that statement?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

You do realize the irony of that statement?

Do you realize the irony in trying to pass off scripture as your participation in this thread?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

? I started the thread.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join