It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood "Insider" EXPOSES ALL (Cults/Clones/MindControl & MORE)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Why? Because of the repressive nature of Saudi Arabia against women, and they still will give them a measure of justice with two or three witnesses, or the fact that over 30 women have come out against Jay Leno. I was reading someplace a few years ago when he settled with a woman, that her lawyer had over 50 women ready to testify against him.

Come on. I can understand the unfortunate circumstance of one person's word against another's not being enough. But when there are 50 people claiming the same thing, you have to be extremely senile to not believe something was going on. And all of these women fit a certain profile.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

They really don't. Big business and the CIA are one in the same, dirty rubs shoulders with dirty. The CIA have men in all the right places. At first I was going to help you, but your head is a bit too far in the sand I think. I'm going to point you to this thread so I don't have to repeat myself: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-1-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

They really don't. The Cia have men in all the right places. At first I was going to help you, but your head is a bit too far in the sand I think.

Fair enough, I am going to ask you, "what simple and explicit evidence proves this claim?"

do you know what a WASP is or OM by any chance? I always appreciate sharing information, Im not much for arguing though but given enough interest and time I will check it out. Now that is cleared up I would like to know what kind of men in the CIA are in all the "right places"

I want to know what you know about the CIA and who they employ for operations like this.
I would really like to see even loosley traced evidence to a CIA science lab for mental BS of All things The CIA does not even conduct experiments, they may fund them but you would have to be really in the know to know who did all that so other village idiots can come in and say oh well it was paid for by so n so soooo the results are good but they are a bunch of sneaky bastards.

I am all for idea exchange, you create the you versus me paradigm. Perhaps you and I are getting off on the wrong foot

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I edited my last post, check out that link. Or here I'll just repost it: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Personally I don't buy into the witch stuff and religious or reptile stuff, but there's for sure something weird going on. This is a topic that to be closed minded about, doesn't help humans as a species. Everyone needs to know.
edit on 28-1-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

yeah bro what you think is wierd makes people tons of money because it serves purposes either it was awesome to see and talk about as it was made or b it was controversial that they made something like that and people saw it. People blame hollywood, maybe I should run all my intellectual property, scripts, time lines, early animations, and pretty much my vision for something good in the world so people like you can pull a part all the "NWO" symbology or all my mind control tactics blah blah blah I read a thread 3 weeks ago claiming the same thing as this one is more or less about a citcom called "friends" be proud you are untrusting of media, but don't think that their are not artists that actually want to create quality space between commercials. sometimes this bullsh1t sounds so dumb idk usually how to respond

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

yeah bro what you think is wierd makes people tons of money because it serves purposes either it was awesome to see and talk about as it was made or b it was controversial that they made something like that and people saw it. People blame hollywood, maybe I should run all my intellectual property, scripts, time lines, early animations, and pretty much my vision for something good in the world so people like you can pull a part all the "NWO" symbology or all my mind control tactics blah blah blah I read a thread 3 weeks ago claiming the same thing as this one is more or less about a citcom called "friends" be proud you are untrusting of media, but don't think that their are not artists that actually want to create quality space between commercials. sometimes this bullsh1t sounds so dumb idk usually how to respond

Ok man, look. I'm not saying every one in Hollywood are scumbags, that's not what I'm saying. Go through that thread I linked you, and go through it thoroughly. What I'm saying is that there's something really off going on in Hollywood, not all of it obviously, but some of it. You're trying to discount dozens of celebrities that come out and speak, not trying to make a profit, but just trying to tell people what's going on. Here is a direct link to CIA declassified documents, I'm linking you to it to show what's actually possible and public ... remember it's only public, that's not even counting what's not declassified. www.wanttoknow.info...
There's even a cute little hotline you can call if it disturbs you too much. Wake up.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: iNobody
a reply to: ketsuko

I agree with you on those issues. As far as body doubles themselves, I don't think there is a doubt they are used by certain people. When Arnold Schwarzenegger visited Denver and I went to the Tattered Cover Book Store to see him during a book signing, when he came out with a book on fitness, when I was a teenager, I thought he was kinda small compared to what I thought him to be.

Later I was told that it was a double, that it wasn't really him, and I did meet him later on, and he was taller than the person signing the books. So I understand that.

Also, there is no doubt about the occult aspect of Hollywierd. Many in the industry are openly witches, and use occult symbols in their works, much like I have noticed a huge amount of people on this board, and I have no doubt there are many witches and pagans on this website because of it.

And they could also reveal to you, if any are in actual covens, of the sexually immoral nature of a lot of their gatherings, especially with homosexual sex, among other things.

All of this is demonic in nature and does attract Satanic attention. It is possible this person is emblishing on these issues, or perhaps doesn't understand the total true nature of things. A person could very well be possessed, but I don't think there are actual reptiles walking around as humans.

There is a reason God brought about the flood of Noah's day, and one of those reasons was that the human gene pool had been polluted by fallen angelic sons of God who materialized human bodies and had relations with the daughters of men, creating a hybrid offspring of giants who were extremely violent and vile. The flood cleansed the earth from that contamination, and the wicked spirits, the same ones, while still around and still influencing human society to all of its filth it is doing today, they have been encased in bonds of dense darkness and no longer have the ability to materialize as humans.

That is why possession takes place. They can't materialize their own bodies. Of course some may do so to some extent, but I have never known of any that were able to do so for long periods of times.

Many in Hollywood are openly witches and use occult symbols in their work? How about naming a dozen out of "many" and indicating specific examples of their use of occult symbols in their work and exactly what those symbols mean? You've made a bold claim so how about backing it up with bold evidence?

Demonic? Satan? God? How about proving that Satan and God exist just so we know you're legit and have the inside scoop on all those "witches" in Hollywood.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

dude your documents are bunk they are a bunch of BS saying one thing or the other back in the 50s. If you shown anything if these types of things are what you believe make up your media circus today I am going to say, good luck bro. Figuring it all out. Movies make money, I don't have the time or patience for ATS anymore for somethings, sometimes apparently pandering to ideas of wild claims is good. Holy Sheot we should actually get rid of the star system and have participation trophy icons for everyone and everytime you post you get a nice prostate modulation and 5 fingers up on top of what other members like too but they get 5 as well cause they all made it to participate. I am no longer going to further read that thread you linked ATS Owner Springer did a pretty good job explaining for me

originally posted by: Flesh699
You can't make up some of the things these people say, especially children.

originally posted by Springer
Oh yes you can!

Most, if not all of the things presented in this thread are utterly "made up" to sell one book, one DVD, or one ticket to a lecture.

Bah... I have yet to see one iota of truth n any if this of this bollocks. If you have something you can point to that makes sense I'm all EYES!

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

You realize you're probably arguing with a troll? Let him be. I could be wrong, but it appears he is.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

As for proving God and Satan exist see this post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As for proving people in Hollywood stating they are witches in the open, that is not too hard. I may, I may indulge you can get a few YouTube videos together to show you. I'll think about that.
edit on 28-1-2015 by iNobody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

As for proving God and Satan exists see this post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As for proving people in Hollywood stating they are witches in the open, that is not too hard. I may, I may indulge you can get a few YouTube videos together to show you. I'll think about that.

No, I'm not going to read through another thread. If you're claiming that God and Satan exist, surely you can simply cite the testable evidence proving that your claim is fact. One single example of testable evidence would be enough.

Please clarify what you mean by Hollywood.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

It's not a thread, it is a link to a post.

And it is the same thing I would post here.

Do you want to click on the post and read it, or do you prefer me to copy and paste it?

I will do whichever you prefer. It does not bother me.

You seem funny to me though, for not wanting to read the post I already made on this.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

You realize you're probably arguing with a troll? Let him be. I could be wrong, but it appears he is.

Do you think I stayed a member of ATS for almost 5 years as a troll?

Look I think if you want to defend your macaroni painting documentary I think you need to provide a little bit more then the video and your 2 sentence link synopsis. It is very clear you are calling me a troll I won't report name calling but what I will call you on is this is BS unless you have something of substance to show

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Do you want to click on the post and read it, or do you prefer me to copy and paste it?

You seem funny to me though, for not wanting to read the post I already made on this.

I prefer that you copy and paste it so that everyone reading this thread can read it. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Yes, I think that is very possible.

At least you have trolled this thread so far. So there is no shadow of a doubt about your being a troll.

And I highly doubt you started being a troll today.

I have replied to you much more than I would most trolls. It's because someone else started to let you troll them.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

I prefer that you copy and paste it so that everyone reading this thread can read it. Thanks.

Ok. This is what your servant has to say about being able to prove the existence of God and Satan, taken from the other post quoted above:

An apocalypse. That is what a lot of people term some type of catastrophic event. But that is not what the word means. It means a revelation. That is why the last book of the Bible is named Revelation. It is an unveiling, a revelation of what is to unfold.

This is an unveiling of the story of one life. My life. I decided to write it here. Perhaps it will affect someone.

So, this is the story of me, nobody.

Where do I start? I grew up in a very dysfunctional family and endured tremendous abuses when I was a child.

I was sexually molested from the age of four by family members, and that lasted until I was almost 13 years old. Little did I realize how that would have profound effects on me for the rest of my life. I am now 37 years old.

But I wasn’t just sexually abused, I was emotionally abused, bullied, physically attacked, on a number of occasions being hospitalized with bruises all over my body. I learned early that I was nobody.

Beyond that, from the age of four I was also constantly harassed by demonic entities. My family was very steeped in the occult, I had three brothers that practiced some form of it, as well as my grandfather. This is not a story about them, or what they practiced, nevertheless it affected me.

To me there was never a doubt about whether there were spirits that we can’t see. I grew up with them. And learned early they were cruel, they were mean, they were nasty, they were vulgar, they were bullies.

It was when I turned 13 that I finally had enough of it all. And after a bad day at school I remember coming home to a house full of hatred and strife, my dad hit me, my brother bullied me, and everyone was yelling and screaming.

I ran to my room and closed the door and wished for death.

I could tell you stories of what tricks and bullying the demons would play on me when I would try to sleep. They would hit me under my covers, whisper into my ears the most foul and perverted things imaginable. Tickle me, make me itch, knock on the walls and windows, give me visions of frightful things. Appear in frightful forms. And I was scared of them. I went years upon years without sleep.

This all lead up to that day when I went to the room and closed the door and began to cry. I knew there must be a God so I prayed to him and asked him why he would allow me to suffer so much if he existed. That day he answered my prayer. As I was praying, and wishing for death I felt the spirit of the good God descend upon me and take away all the sadness and depression I was feeling.

I am not a good person. And I don’t know why God decided to answer my prayer that day, and I have seen how he has answered many prayers, ever since that day. But I have come to learn a few things in my life.

One thing is that faith is a gift from God himself. Over the years I’ve talked with many people since finding faith and have come to this realization. Back then when I was 13 I picked up the Bible and began to read it, and I read and read and read. I’ve probably read through it more than a dozen times over the years, and many places much more than that. But others have too and come away with something totally different.

I cannot convince you God is real. I can use evidence and convincing proofs, but ultimately God himself is the one that opens the hearts that he will. And I have come to this realization, he is looking for people who are humble, who hate what is bad, who have love. And in these he moves them to have faith in him by revealing himself to them.

In a certain place in the scriptures we are told that if we search for God as for hidden treasures he will allow himself to be found. In another place we are told that he is not far off from each one of us. And we are given the assurance if we draw close to him he will draw close to us.

Because of my childhood I have learned to deal with PTSD, and feelings of worthlessness and other things. This is my unveiling. I used to be ashamed of those things, but I now feel free to talk about them.

Someone on this thread asked me who I think I was to have some special type of knowledge. Well, I am no one. But knowledge I do have, and it is not because of me. I am not special.

It reminds me of a scripture that states: “So if any one of you is lacking in wisdom, let him keep asking God, for he gives generously to all and without reproaching, and it will be given him.” – James 1:5.

Back then when I felt God’s good spirit upon me I read the scripture, and have almost daily asked for wisdom and knowledge. Not to be smarter than anyone, but to learn the truth, and learn to love.

And that is the key to finding God. It is not in trying to make a name for oneself, or to think you are special when you are not. It is simply learning that you are nothing, and learning to love.

In another place in scripture we are told: “God opposes the haughty ones, but he gives undeserved kindness to the humble ones.” – James 4:6.

Anyone searching for truth, for God to reveal himself, for knowledge, it begins in your heart. For no one can come to know God or be drawn to him without the right heart condition. He is real, there is no shadow of a doubt of his existence, his power, his wisdom, or his love that surpasses all human understanding.

When I started this thread last night there was a lot more I wanted to say, and there still is. About injustices that have been perpetuated upon your servant. And also other weaknesses and flaws that I have had to overcome, some of them because of my childhood. But that will be left for another day.

I realize that this will be a disappointing read for most people.

But for the one person that perhaps may find any comfort in it, this was for you.

I love you.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Ok. This is what your servant has to say about being able to prove the existence of God and Satan, taken from the other post quoted above:

An apocalypse. That is what a lot of people term some type of catastrophic event. But that is not what the word means. It means a revelation. That is why the last book of the Bible is named Revelation. It is an unveiling, a revelation of what is to unfold.

This is an unveiling of the story of one life. My life. I decided to write it here. Perhaps it will affect someone.

Where do I start? I grew up in a very dysfunctional family and endured tremendous abuses when I was a child.

I was sexually molested from the age of four by family members, and that lasted until I was almost 13 years old. Little did I realize how that would have profound effects on me for the rest of my life. I am now 37 years old.

But I wasn’t just sexually abused, I was emotionally abused, bullied, physically attacked, on a number of occasions being hospitalized with bruises all over my body. I learned early that I was nobody.

Beyond that, from the age of four I was also constantly harassed by demonic entities. My family was very steeped in the occult, I had three brothers that practiced some form of it, as well as my grandfather. This is not a story about them, or what they practiced, nevertheless it affected me.

To me there was never a doubt about whether there were spirits that we can’t see. I grew up with them. And learned early they were cruel, they were mean, they were nasty, they were vulgar, they were bullies.

It was when I turned 13 that I finally had enough of it all. And after a bad day at school I remember coming home to a house full of hatred and strife, my dad hit me, my brother bullied me, and everyone was yelling and screaming.

I could tell you stories of what tricks and bullying the demons would play on me when I would try to sleep. They would hit me under my covers, whisper into my ears the most foul and perverted things imaginable. Tickle me, make me itch, knock on the walls and windows, give me visions of frightful things. Appear in frightful forms. And I was scared of them. I went years upon years without sleep.

This all lead up to that day when I went to the room and closed the door and began to cry. I knew there must be a God so I prayed to him and asked him why he would allow me to suffer so much if he existed. That day he answered my prayer. As I was praying, and wishing for death I felt the spirit of the good God descend upon me and take away all the sadness and depression I was feeling.

I am not a good person. And I don’t know why God decided to answer my prayer that day, and I have seen how he has answered many prayers, ever since that day. But I have come to learn a few things in my life.

One thing is that faith is a gift from God himself. Over the years I’ve talked with many people since finding faith and have come to this realization. Back then when I was 13 I picked up the Bible and began to read it, and I read and read and read. I’ve probably read through it more than a dozen times over the years, and many places much more than that. But others have too and come away with something totally different.

I cannot convince you God is real. I can use evidence and convincing proofs, but ultimately God himself is the one that opens the hearts that he will. And I have come to this realization, he is looking for people who are humble, who hate what is bad, who have love. And in these he moves them to have faith in him by revealing himself to them.

In a certain place in the scriptures we are told that if we search for God as for hidden treasures he will allow himself to be found. In another place we are told that he is not far off from each one of us. And we are given the assurance if we draw close to him he will draw close to us.

Because of my childhood I have learned to deal with PTSD, and feelings of worthlessness and other things. This is my unveiling. I used to be ashamed of those things, but I now feel free to talk about them.

Someone on this thread asked me who I think I was to have some special type of knowledge. Well, I am no one. But knowledge I do have, and it is not because of me. I am not special.

It reminds me of a scripture that states: “So if any one of you is lacking in wisdom, let him keep asking God, for he gives generously to all and without reproaching, and it will be given him.” – James 1:5.

Back then when I felt God’s good spirit upon me I read the scripture, and have almost daily asked for wisdom and knowledge. Not to be smarter than anyone, but to learn the truth, and learn to love.

And that is the key to finding God. It is not in trying to make a name for oneself, or to think you are special when you are not. It is simply learning that you are nothing, and learning to love.

In another place in scripture we are told: “God opposes the haughty ones, but he gives undeserved kindness to the humble ones.” – James 4:6.

Anyone searching for truth, for God to reveal himself, for knowledge, it begins in your heart. For no one can come to know God or be drawn to him without the right heart condition. He is real, there is no shadow of a doubt of his existence, his power, his wisdom, or his love that surpasses all human understanding.

When I started this thread last night there was a lot more I wanted to say, and there still is. About injustices that have been perpetuated upon your servant. And also other weaknesses and flaws that I have had to overcome, some of them because of my childhood. But that will be left for another day.

But for the one person that perhaps may find any comfort in it, this was for you.

I love you.

Those are simply claims. There's not a jot of testable evidence there! Do you understand the difference between a claim and testable evidence? Would someone describing the same childhood you had but claiming that Gandalf descended and answered their prayer be testable evidence that Gandalf exists? Exactly how would you test that claim?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

By doing what was described. Everything you need to find God was written there. Have a humble heart, hate what is bad. Have love. And ultimately pray to God for wisdom and understanding.

These are things that anyone can do, and can test to verify whether it is true or not.

The very fact that you cannot understand that, means that a veil is over your eyes, and you have not been able to reason. And that is okay. Perhaps it is not yet your time to understand.

It was very simple and very easy to understand. Even with this discernment you have been given, perhaps you may not. But not everyone is meant to.

ETA: I guess I should add this scripture to explain why not everyone can have true faith in the living God:

(2 Thessalonians 3:2) . . .and that we may be rescued from harmful and wicked men, for faith is not a possession of all people.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I love you.

Those are simply claims. There's not a jot of testable evidence there! Do you understand the difference between a claim and testable evidence? Would someone describing the same childhood you had but claiming that Gandalf descended and answered their prayer be testable evidence that Gandalf exists? Exactly how would you test that claim?

I've been trying to say as much, it's almost hard to believe you and I see so clearly on this when we disagree so much in other places. It has to be an act of free thinking minds.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

I love you.

I've been trying to say as much, it's almost hard to believe you and I see so clearly on this when we disagree so much in other places. It has to be an act of free thinking minds.

LOL. Must be.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join