It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood "Insider" EXPOSES ALL (Cults/Clones/MindControl & MORE)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Copied that title from the Youtube video I just finished watching, well, really listening to.

So this woman who is intimate with the entertainment industry made a blog about a lot of things she saw going on in the entertainment industry, including the gay mafia on Broadway in New York, to the piliferation of prostituting, gang raping, drug use, of even minor actors and actresses and much more.

The YouTube video is simply the narrator reading the blogs verbatim. It is a very interesting listen to be sure. Disgusting what goes on.

The link to the blog itself:

indianinthemachine.wordpress.com... r-attention-literally/

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: iNobody

Sounds a lot like Rosanne Barr. I know she has come out about all of these things. This is probably legit.

Hollywood: You will never see a more wretched hive of scum and villainy (okay maybe DC, but you get the gist).
edit on 2015/1/28 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Interesting, I didn't think of her when listening to this, she is not pretty by any means. Was she ever in a beauty pageant?

There is a new revolution going on with the internet. Dark secrets that were once hidden for decades, and even longer are being exposed at a very rapid pace. The Bill Cosby scandal is one example, I can think of many others though.

Everything hidden will be revealed. And there is no dark secret that is not brought to the light. For everything is openly exposed to God, and he, because of his justice reveals everything. Some things sooner, other things later.

(Mark 4:22) For there is nothing hidden that will not be exposed; nothing is carefully concealed that will not come out in the open.

edit on 28-1-2015 by iNobody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

The Bill Cosby scandal isn't a new revelation. It's been around for a long time but only recently has it caught fire like it has.

Do we know who this insider is?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

You're correct. I didn't know about it back then though. It is interesting though, that it wasn't MSM, rather, social media, that fueled the current unveiling of that serial rapist to the entire world, it seems.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
who gives a *snip* about a hollywood "insider" point of view? Seriously why should I care? The church used to make allegations like this against artists they used to hire to paint in their churches too lol. Ok artists are bad lol hollywood has mind control over the whole planet and make everyone gay hahahahaha I hate to sound like a troll but you should be on my end and see how it reads you are propagating this tripe. I choose to pay a few dollars to watch a movie I want to see, I wouldn't pay to see your 52 minute video and I won't invest the time to watch it free with the idea "insider" is included that is not evidence of anything, its not even a documentary its like the blair witch project.

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 1/28/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

If I am uninterested in a subject I usually just ignore it, don't go into it to troll the OP.

It's not my video in any event.

Move along. From your vulgar filthy language, and your ridiculous put-downs, I don't care what you think either.
edit on 28-1-2015 by iNobody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Look bro your video should not be a life altering eye opening mind changing staple in your life, I figured I would say troll in my last post expecting someone to repeat it back to me, you are a lucky winner your the first one so far. There will be others to impulse post. Check it out, Hollywood is a place that hosts cash money business, they make lots of money from that location, their are "insiders" everywhere, hell I was just reading some tripe about an un-named insider inside the cdc blowing the lid open about MMR and autism. People have nothing to gain from this by staying anonymous and how do they feel good about not going on the record if they want to change something, if your credible you should be alot more then an insider. By any chance do you read celebrity tabloid magazines?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Hmmm. It's fairly clear someone has a thing for knee-jerk reactions and probably has spent less than one minute doing any credible research. If you're trying to debunk, at least be good at it.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Yet another anonymous "insider" has secrets? Yawn.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Sounds a lot like Rosanne Barr. I know she has come out about all of these things. This is probably legit.

Hollywood: You will never see a more wretched hive of scum and villainy (okay maybe DC, but you get the gist).

Excepting by far DC and the executive and legislative branches.... AND, perhaps even more, their overlords in the military-industrial complex.

Hollywood is complicit in using movies for propaganda and creating movies that toe the US foreign policy line.

However, it is those in NY (Banking) and DC (government) whom make the big calls, including entire wars.

Hollywood is childs play compared to them.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

How do I credibly research an anonymous hollywood insider?

I'm not trying to debunk, I am applying common sense.

On one hand;
Multi billion dollar industry doing what is necassary to make money

On the other hand;
hollywood is involved in a global conspiracy promoting gang rape, gay agendas, drug abuse, etc

How about people want to watch these things on there Television ratings is a good source of study. Demographics is a good thing too so they know where to target an audience to anyways. Can you argue this is not just good business practice or are all you going to do is talk Sh1t?
Lets make it simple, the people in the entertainment industry want to make money on their investments. People in the entertainment industry spend lots of money in research and development. The people in the entertainment industry usually get paid for successes and eat loss on BS things they thought was good but wasn't applied like they thought it was. Their are lots of people in the entertainment business, why does this ANONYMOUS INSIDER make all those common sense business things go away and turns into a massive conspiracy?
edit on 28-1-2015 by Brotherman because: because the person commenting on something I said, said something stupid and IDK what to do or say about it sometimes

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Shakawkaw

It is only one person's account and it could very well be all lies. But that is highly doubtful. The person is very obviously quite familiar with the subject they are writing about, you can tell by the things that are revealed.

And I do find it more believeable when specific times, dates, and names of people are used, that can be verified, all which is used. The account does sound crediable.

Are they secrets? Like the person who speaks on the video stated in the beginning, almost all of us know about these things already. So I don't know if they're secrets per se, rather another story that confirms what has already been revealed many times.

There are too many people that are coming out talking about these abuses taking place for there not to be any truth to the matter.

Kind of like Jay Leno said, when commenting on Bill Cosby, In Saudi Arabia you only need two or three witnesses for a woman who was raped, here you need 30, and still the masses won't believe.

I've come to understand that there are people like the troll above, I don't recall his name, who will not pay attention, rather just reject the truth in any form, and will lovingly embrace lies.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I can only go so far down that rabbit hole with her. There is no doubt that Hollywood is rotten to its core, but reptilian shape-shifters and constant replacements?
edit on 28-1-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Ok I understand what you're saying and agree. But Hollyweird is a big place with thousands of faces. The sheer numbers of how many people are involved in Hollyweird indicate that there's bound to be a few, or more than a few, bad apples doing some fairly heinous things. When I get home from work I will link you to declassified CIA documents detailing there mind control experiments.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I agree with you on those issues. As far as body doubles themselves, I don't think there is a doubt they are used by certain people. When Arnold Schwarzenegger visited Denver and I went to the Tattered Cover Book Store to see him during a book signing, when he came out with a book on fitness, when I was a teenager, I thought he was kinda small compared to what I thought him to be.

Later I was told that it was a double, that it wasn't really him, and I did meet him later on, and he was taller than the person signing the books. So I understand that.

Also, there is no doubt about the occult aspect of Hollywierd. Many in the industry are openly witches, and use occult symbols in their works, much like I have noticed a huge amount of people on this board, and I have no doubt there are many witches and pagans on this website because of it.

And they could also reveal to you, if any are in actual covens, of the sexually immoral nature of a lot of their gatherings, especially with homosexual sex, among other things.

All of this is demonic in nature and does attract Satanic attention. It is possible this person is emblishing on these issues, or perhaps doesn't understand the total true nature of things. A person could very well be possessed, but I don't think there are actual reptiles walking around as humans.

There is a reason God brought about the flood of Noah's day, and one of those reasons was that the human gene pool had been polluted by fallen angelic sons of God who materialized human bodies and had relations with the daughters of men, creating a hybrid offspring of giants who were extremely violent and vile. The flood cleansed the earth from that contamination, and the wicked spirits, the same ones, while still around and still influencing human society to all of its filth it is doing today, they have been encased in bonds of dense darkness and no longer have the ability to materialize as humans.

That is why possession takes place. They can't materialize their own bodies. Of course some may do so to some extent, but I have never known of any that were able to do so for long periods of times.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

government experiments and multi billion dollar business would stand apart more people are exposed to television then they are hollywood big screens, its cheaper to have "cable" tv then it is to go to the movies every day. If the op is really serious I would have an easier time swallowing this *snippy* if the Op was speaking of the media and news. I think that hollywood is filled with more legitimate business people, artists, and investors then it is with spies that want to control your mind and sway public opinion one movie at a time. I don't think they do it like is implied here its a ridiculous notion to me.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Your ignorance must be reassuring to yourself.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I am sorry you presume I am ignorant. I am also sorry you cannot take the time to think about seeing it from my point of view. I didn't have all the time in the world to watch an almost hour long youtube video involving a hollywood "insider" account. I did take the time to consider maybe your source material had teeth though, It didn't really stir much thought to myself other then how ridiculous the notion is in today's society. Granted if we didn't have the ability to get information like we can today and I lived back in the 40's yeah may have been more plausible, today, there are way better ways. I don't wish to make an enemy of you, but the premise here sounds and is very ridiculous to me. So we disagree, what do you have to prove the multitude of allegations you made in the Opening Post other then a documentary from an anonymous source?

I tend to believe Hollywood is big business and they do what they have to to get paid and pay their people.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: iNobody

Kind of like Jay Leno said, when commenting on Bill Cosby, In Saudi Arabia you only need two or three witnesses for a woman who was raped, here you need 30, and still the masses won't believe.

Not a particularly good example is it? On perhaps, two counts.
Maybe Leno just stole FBI remarks on the WTC, when they said it wasn't enough...feck me1 I give up.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join