It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

close encounters of the uncomfortable kind-man panicked by ufo encounter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This is probably one of the more prolific postings I have seen in awhile. This encounter has just about everything you can imagine but a picture or a video unfortunately. After reading the sighting through and the panic effect it had on the guy, I can almost understand this. This happened recently in Tennessee, and the gentleman is driving his car where he was completeing his paper route when he hears the sound of helicopters.He ends up being chased by two ufo's where he has a flashing light exchange with the ufo's, and he loses power to his cell phone and his car radio. There is a National Armory Armory in the Silverton area.

The tense encounter
edit on 28pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

glitch, bear with me for a moment.
Problems still, but the link to Mufon will open go to the right of the screen and click on the first story listed under "latest ufo news." Sorry I couldn't get the original link to work.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Open minds is not linkable on this site for some reason.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Did they used to be? Thanks for the heads up though.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Is this the story you are talking about?

HERE

http:// www .open minds .tv /tennessee- witness-panicked -ufo-chase/31901
(do not copy and paste the above you have to type it or figure out where I put the spaces in to make it work MUFON is a bunch of A-holes)

A Tennessee witness at Silerton reported being chased by two UFOs as both his cell phone and vehicle radio went off beginning at 6:15 a.m. on January 27, 2015, according to testimony in Case 62906 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witnesses’ story begins just after 5 a.m. while completing a rural paper delivery route in the Silerton area when the sound of a helicopter was heard while at a stop sign.
“This is not unusual,” the witness stated. “As things get pretty boring on my route I tend to notice things out of the ordinary. I sat for about two minutes awaiting the helicopter as the sounds grew closer. I couldn’t find them in the sky so I continued on my route.”
But four miles down the road, the witness caught sight of a helicopter over the tree line.
“I sped up around the corner to see if maybe an accident had happened. I initially thought this was a medical helicopter. As I rounded the corner, I could see three obvious military helicopters.

Your link just goes to MUFON
edit on 28-1-2015 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

His link goes to mufon. Yours doesn't work at all.

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Here's a link to the story
www.mufon.com...

For as long as I can remember it has been the case , not sure why though.

edit on 28-1-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
all I can say is I would be pretty shaken too, wow, that is quite the encounter! I've actually witnessed ufo's in the mountains where I live, I think the man's first mistake was flashing his lights if he didn't want their attention, though I can understand his disbelief. The more inquisitive you are the more inquisitive they are, it seems.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

LOL when I click read more on your link, it goes to the webpage I was linking (openminds) that doesn't work why is that?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
How does it happen? Always battery off, electronics off. How can one believe it happened when every single case is like that

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CollisioN

The belief is it's to do with electromagnetic interference caused by the propulsion system of the craft.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I'm in TN and we do see very odd (unexplained) things in the sky here.
Not planes, drones, helicopters, sky lanterns, blips, solar balloons or weather balloons etc either.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Here is the report:

Tennessee witness ‘panicked’ over UFO chase
Posted by: Roger Marsh January 27, 2015 1 Comment 2,130 Views

A Tennessee witness at Silerton reported being chased by two UFOs as both his cell phone and vehicle radio went off beginning at 6:15 a.m. on January 27, 2015, according to testimony in Case 62906 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witnesses’ story begins just after 5 a.m. while completing a rural paper delivery route in the Silerton area when the sound of a helicopter was heard while at a stop sign.
“This is not unusual,” the witness stated. “As things get pretty boring on my route I tend to notice things out of the ordinary. I sat for about two minutes awaiting the helicopter as the sounds grew closer. I couldn’t find them in the sky so I continued on my route.”
But four miles down the road, the witness caught sight of a helicopter over the tree line.
“I sped up around the corner to see if maybe an accident had happened. I initially thought this was a medical helicopter. As I rounded the corner, I could see three obvious military helicopters. I am not an expert on aircraft nor have I served in the military. We have a National Guard armory in town, so I am well versed in the site of military craft. I figured that’s all it was.”
The witness continued on his route, but at 6:15 a.m., he drove into a wide open three-mile straight away and noticed something “completely unusual” – two stars in the sky both brighter than Venus.
“And they appeared to be traveling closer together as they were on opposite sides of the road. Initially I thought it could be a brain matrix as sometimes when you travel stationary objects appear to move. And there were two slight curves in the road.”
As the witness moved along the straight roadway he watched the bright lights and assumed they were the landing lights of a nearby airplane.
“Instantly I knew this was not the case as I see dozens of these every night. My focus went back to determining if they were stationary objects or not. They appeared to still be traveling as both object were now in my windshield and I was traveling straight.”
The witness slowed to a complete stop and was able to determine that the objects were indeed moving – they were now moving toward each other and were about to cross paths. The witness then tried to flash his vehicle lights at the objects.

“As this is a very open area and very secluded with little to no population, I figured if I could see them, perhaps they can see me. I flashed my lights in a distinct order – two times fast, and a pause for about half a second, and then flashed a second time.”
The witness then began to move his vehicle forward again – but then he noticed the objects had stopped.
“When on a dime both objects stopped without slowing down. As soon as this happened my heart sank and my face became numb and flush with panic. I froze in place and could not think fast enough what to do next.”
The objects appeared to be flashing their lights back at the witness.
“The object on the right blinked and then the object on the left blinked and then together they blinked about half a second later – in the exact sequence I flashed my lights in.”
The witness panicked.
“I immediately sped to the next driveway. I felt as if I needed to hide. I pulled into a driveway and parked where the trees blocked my view of the object that was on the right. I sat for a few seconds and grabbed my phone. I wanted to text my wife and just tell her what was going on.”
But then something unusual happened to the electronics in the witness vehicle.
“I looked at my phone and watched the battery go from 92 percent to 0 and shut off. I was listening to the radio station 107.7 – the Bob and Sheri Show was on. And the station completely went out. I hit the scan button on my radio and could not pick up a single station. The static in the station began to pulsate in the same sequence I flashed my lights.”
The witness decided to get out of the area and drive home.
“A minute or two had passed at this point and my only thought was to drive home. I didn’t even finish my route. I didn’t want to continue northbound and see the objects. As I looked out of my window the object was now hovering just above the trees where I could see it. This felt intentional to me. I sped off southbound trying to get home.”
The witness thought he had moved away from the objects.
“I could not see the objects in my rear view mirror. And I felt relived. I was now on a road surrounded by trees on all sides. I noticed at this point it was a very cloudy sky. Usually the sun would be coming out at this point and there were no stars in the sky.”
But a short time later, the witness noticed one of the objects following him.
“I could now see through the trees as I was driving and one object was following me southbound. As I came to another clearing, I noticed the object seemed further away, but was not traveling away from me, but in the same direction. I then noticed that the objects were actually stacked on top of each other. And they were flashing what I can only describe as a beam.”
The witness described the beam.
“It appeared to look like when you shine a flashlight in the sky at night when some fog is present. The beam didn’t come all the way down to the ground. It appeared to only travel a short distance from the objects. They were shinning this light in all directions.”
The witness tried to move away from the objects.
“I tried to slow down. But as I slowed, the objects slowed.”
The witness then turned east onto Montezuma Road.
“The objects, for a moment, were behind me. I turned off to highway 100 east heading toward Henderson, TN. And the objects were now on my right-hand side as if they just appeared there.”
The witness became scared at this point and decided to take a back road into a more populated area surround by more tree cover.
“As I turned northbound onto Wilson School Road, after about a mile, I entered into tree cover. I noticed a school bus in front me and felt safer for some reason. As I looked to the sky I could not see the objects anymore. I continued on this road for another two miles and turned east onto Sanford Road.”
But the witness again saw the objects.
“As I looked out my window I could see the objects again through the trees – still had no radio stations. I was at almost the exact spot I saw the helicopters earlier. And as soon as I noticed where I was at, two helicopters were seen flying about 150 feet above the tree lines headed in the direction of the craft.”

The electronics at this point came back on.
“The radio made the static sound again in the same sequence and it popped back on. I could no longer see the craft. I reached down for my phone and pressed the power button and it booted up. Battery was 92 percent, but my clock was in Eastern time zone. After about a minute it changed back to Central time.”
The witness is upset over the encounter.
“This was without a doubt the most bizarre thing to ever happen to me. I don’t feel comfortable even discussing this with my wife. I’m actually terrified to go back to work tomorrow.”
Silerton is a town in Chester and Hardeman counties in the western part of Tennessee, population 111.
Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I didn't copy the maps which were enclosed in the report. If someone wants, I can upload them.
But this report seems to be authentic for me. This man was really afraid. I believe him though I don't have a proof.
Would be interesting if other witnesses come around with this story, too.
Best would be if he helicopter pilots would approve.
We must wait, may be more people will come around with something on it.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Why would a grown man be scared of flashing lights? I dunno but if it were me I'd have my sound board hooked up and bright flashing lights trying to make them take me the heck off this screwed planet lol

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
as was mentioned in the post the man was in his car when the objects seemed to be approaching him, so he decided to flash his lights on in a particular sequence. To his surprise the ufo's flashed their lights back at him in the same exact sequence, which frightened him, as it would have me too I think, had I had the same encounter.
edit on 29am31am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29am31am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: NiZZiM

Why would a grown man be scared of flashing lights? I dunno but if it were me I'd have my sound board hooked up and bright flashing lights trying to make them take me the heck off this screwed planet lol

In Reality, no you wouldn't, Anyway, What Alien in their right mind would want to take someone who just made Poo Poo in his pants.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
If they can travel to here from across the galaxy, then shutting of your car and surveillance equipment is not some mystic thing that should confound them. Is obvious when it comes to leaving evidence if they exist they say, nope, likely not to find any. Also, if you think extraterrestrial super tech will be vanquished by your gas guzzler...

There's certain things that people question which is ludicrous.

Not saying it happened, or there are aliens driving craft here, but seriously? You think that's the unbelievable part?
edit on AMThu, 29 Jan 2015 08:59:26 -060029America/Chicago1052015Thursdayf by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I'm more curious as what compelled the man to flash his lights in the first place. What response did he think he was going to get, if any? The fact that they're at all times described as lights would mean they're pretty far away, so what did he think flashing would do? BS or he played with fire and got...singed?

top topics

join