It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Egg...Reincarnation...We're all one...What if?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
So, I just had a profound experience. I mean it really hit me hard right in the third eye.
On another thread, someone posted the video the Egg.

Here it is...

www.youtube.com...

It's about reincarnation and that we're all one and that we're all part of one and ...well everything. You and me and them, we're all the same. We are the same.

Some of us/you already believe some of this or all of this.

Spoiler alert...but....

Then at the end of the video...the woman gives her coat...the coat off of her back...maybe the only coat she has, to a freezing homeless man, because...in reality, it IS her or it is her brother. They are one.

What if we treated everyone like that, like they are us in a different form or part of our family...what if that homeless person on the street was your brother or son, would you pass them buy or would you give them the jacket off your back to stop from freezing, wouldn't you take them to a shelter and give them food and then have a long frank discussion about coming home or mental health or detox or rehabilitation...wouldn't you?

What if that nasty good for nothing kid that's always causing trouble, smoking, skateboarding, cussing...if that was your son, wouldn't you talk to him, say hi now and then to let him know you cared...model some behavior, throw him a lifeline, like some free passes to the local boxing gym. Anything to help him out?

That nasty customer...what if that was your mom, would you really tell her to F off? Or would you try to find out what's wrong with her. We're all the same family.

And yet...we, all of us, keep on walking because we think we are separate, we think we are not all one or not all related. We think we are superior.

What if?

I don't have enough coats to give to everyone, but...I can treat everyone like they are my brother or sister.

And even on here...I don't really like some of you, but I would stop and help you if you needed it. I would. That's truth, right there. Even the ones in the political thread and UFO threads that I go round and round with and even when we insult each other...if you really needed my help. I would be there for you. I would. You won't get me to vote republican next cycle, but...anything else!

The Egg. Brilliant.
edit on 28-1-2015 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Yea, I've seen that poem posted here a bunch of times. It is a very thought provoking poem and really shows the folly of discrimination.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

When I saw it I felt the same way, even if it is not right the moral tale it tell's most certainly is.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
But it is physically factual in that all that exists in the universe is energy. So inevitably we are all one. The idea of separation is only a mental construct

i think the video is rubbish i much prefer the original story. less nonsense deeper impact www.galactanet.com...
edit on 1/28/15 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

True or not, it seems a wonderful idea to me too.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
is the search engine broke or something?

nope, it isnt. and look at all the existing discussions!

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

It has been on in the past however it is timeless..

star and flag..

thanks..

purp

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
is the search engine broke or something?

nope, it isnt. and look at all the existing discussions!

Yeah, my brother, thread is more about my experience and take on it though.

Thought it was worth a new thread and a new discussion.

I do thank you for your imput though!

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Of course, if the majority of the world thought this way then humanity may for once in it's life know peace. But the reality is religion has destroyed any hope of that coming to fruition, well in any of our lifetimes. For now, the big perps of this are the Islamist extremists who do not view anyone as their brother, unless they are just as sick, crazy, and stupid as the rest of the extremists.

The hate cycle continues, from all walks of life, and I don't see any monkey wrenches being thrown at it.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
So, I just had a profound experience. I mean it really hit me hard right in the third eye.
On another thread, someone posted the video the Egg.

Here it is...

www.youtube.com...

It's about reincarnation and that we're all one and that we're all part of one and ...well everything. You and me and them, we're all the same. We are the same.

Some of us/you already believe some of this or all of this.

Spoiler alert...but....

Then at the end of the video...the woman gives her coat...the coat off of her back...maybe the only coat she has, to a freezing homeless man, because...in reality, it IS her or it is her brother. They are one.

What if we treated everyone like that, like they are us in a different form or part of our family...what if that homeless person on the street was your brother or son, would you pass them buy or would you give them the jacket off your back to stop from freezing, wouldn't you take them to a shelter and give them food and then have a long frank discussion about coming home or mental health or detox or rehabilitation...wouldn't you?

What if that nasty good for nothing kid that's always causing trouble, smoking, skateboarding, cussing...if that was your son, wouldn't you talk to him, say hi now and then to let him know you cared...model some behavior, throw him a lifeline, like some free passes to the local boxing gym. Anything to help him out?

That nasty customer...what if that was your mom, would you really tell her to F off? Or would you try to find out what's wrong with her. We're all the same family.

And yet...we, all of us, keep on walking because we think we are separate, we think we are not all one or not all related. We think we are superior.

What if?

I don't have enough coats to give to everyone, but...I can treat everyone like they are my brother or sister.

And even on here...I don't really like some of you, but I would stop and help you if you needed it. I would. That's truth, right there. Even the ones in the political thread and UFO threads that I go round and round with and even when we insult each other...if you really needed my help. I would be there for you. I would. You won't get me to vote republican next cycle, but...anything else!

The Egg. Brilliant.

The Egg is an old one around here but very intriguing because it is a facstinating story because in ways it seems logical. I do not know.
I do have a problem though if I reincarnate as some old Asian Woman 300 years ago. I want future progress to move forward not back. Nothing against Asians, I just don't want to have to redo past stuff in an ancient land.

ID
edit on 28-1-2015 by ItalianDressing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Reincarnation and the transmigration of souls have been popular spiritual ideas for countless centuries believed by countless people. Obviously it has had very little effect on human behaviour.

The Egg is fantasy.
edit on 28-1-2015 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

John 17
20 “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, 21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one— 23 I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity . Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.

Me thinks Jesus taught the same thing as The Egg, only it was changed to something else.

We are all one, we are the universe experiencing itself.

edit on 1/28/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Reincarnation and the transmigration of souls have been popular spiritual ideas for countless centuries believed by countless people. Obviously it has had very little effect on human behaviour.

The Egg is fantasy.

But you can't know that. Maybe we are evolving through reincarnation. Isn't civilization better now, less barbaric and less warlike than centuries ago?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
What if we continue with this human incarnation, not until we get it "right", but rather until we have lived as every human on the planet? Only then, after we've experienced this human existence in all its' forms, can we ascend to the next level.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Love your post.

We are all one inseparable family appears to be separated.

peace

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
No, we're not all One. We're infinite individual unique beings and its a lot more like infinite fractals, with Mom's/Dads, Aunts/Uncles, Grandparents, Great Grandparents, Great Great Great.....Greats. Infinity, and it never does ones. The Spirit of Love and Peace connecting us all, and we can call that God/Goodness/Love. Its not beehive or drones and don't merge with anything, that is Legion and the dark side only gets to grow stronger by vamping the light of the Love side. They want to merge with you, don't do it.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Guten Morgen- What if the rest of You are waiting on Me, the "other You"? or versa-visa? Sew, so, wouldn't I be arguing with MySelf? Then why look outside of My Body(Self) for answers?... Especially when Jesus The Christ told His followers that We were The Church™ What if 'TheChurch™' did what TheChurch™ was supposed to do??

I read a reply where an Abrahamic religion™ was accused of being "blood thirsty" this is reported by the media whose job is to divide the division... Wouldn't then ALL Abrahamic religions™ be at fault? What if these folks were just lied to in Arabic?

In closing, the adage "Treat the way You want to be treated" is absolute rubbish aka 'snip' My neighbor is a masochist and like His testicles in a vice, that doesn't seem to be 'up My alley' I'm more "swim fins and catcher's mask', do I dislike My neighbor because We have different kinks?

namaste

P.S. I LOVE The Egg, I have the Hen on speed-dial, it helps when We are amid the Yin...

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ItalianDressing

You're looking at "time" being linear.. Because this is a "What if" thread, What if, when You cross over You're faced with Bob Cobb, the originator of the "Cobb Salad" will You 2 (actually One) be raising a fork to taste each other's plate or argue on who has the best dressing?

You only now recognize 'time' because You have a Body (this in itSelf makes You "Special" but because We are all "Special" we don't "NEED" the recognition or designee of "Special"..) It is January 28, 2015 as much as it is "green", Sure You can argue about it and I'd opine that You'd be able to find some members of ATS™ that 'believe' that Mother Earth is only 6,000 years old, So let Us change/alter 'What if' to 'What then' are You going to argue with them? to what end? You're only arguing with YourSelf...

Once You're rid of Your "skin suit" You'll return from whence You came, The One Infinite Creator and by the "time" You reach that (Octave) You won't want to come back, Win/Win. This is "timeless"...

Remember what Lao Tzu spelled out real early on The Way/Path.. "The Tao that can be told is NOT the eternal Tao..." What words would describe it? There are none...

You're NOT a human having a "spiritual experience" but a "Spirit" having a human experience and don't forget You're ETERNAL...

namaste

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

And maybe you are inventing conclusions without nothing to support it. Is this true?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join