It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men's clothing designers, new looks for 2015, are they serious? Would you wear these "outfits"?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Nah, my 4-year-old does a much better job of dressing himself ... even when he's having fun trying on mommy and daddy's shoes.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: eeyipes
You think that's bad ... try this

Paris Menswear with Strategic ... umm ... holes ....

I'm going to venture a guess that the purpose of the peep holes (pee-pee holes?) is so you know it's a guy in those dresses.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
I put this in fantasy, because, I think they are living in a fantasy world if they think real men will wear this crap. The men I know wouldnt be caught dead with these clothes in their closets.
The "get ups" made me laugh out loud, thought you would too. I dont know how these models can walk the cat walk with a serious look on their face.
My personal favorites:

So, Im just curious what the men on ATS think about "high" fashion in 2015? I think you would have to be "high" to wear these clothes.

www.yahoo.com...

We had some crazy 'fashions' when I grew up, but nothing like this.

I'm surprised no one has thought of this yet:

edit on 28-1-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

whats up with the dresses ...more blurred lines turning men into women.
For all the liberal women out there that are into this male feminality be vcareful u might just get what you wanted
how sad will the day be when your husband looks better in your clothes than you do

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Wow, just wow. Are we swinging back to the dark ages when women started wearing dresses and high heels so the men had to stop wearing them so as not to feel emasculated. Strange but it really happened.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join