It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLACK TAP WATER! Gardena, CA. "Safe To Drink! -official"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

good mabey its about to fall into ocean

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: sweets777

good mabey its about to fall into ocean

I'm just sitting here waiting for this to happen!! This location I'll either hear/see the waves coming for us or become one of the new CA islands.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

lol move to ohio its boring but its safe lol no tornadoes no snakes no bears no earthquaks no ocean to flood us ...but also nothing to do lol

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

lol move to ohio its boring but its safe lol no tornadoes no snakes no bears no earthquaks no ocean to flood us ...but also nothing to do lol

Sweets, don't misrepresent, you know there are tornadoes in Ohio.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

oh yeah there are but not like tornado valley but yes we get tornadoes not much but we do

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

a reply to: WarminIndy

oh yeah there are but not like tornado valley but yes we get tornadoes not much but we do

The difference in California and Ohio, California has the Pacific coast and the Sierra Nevada Mountains, and a vast diversity of biomes from north to south. Ohio has Lake Erie to the north, but no prevention of cold air masses from Canada.

Once that cold air mass meets that warmer air from the south, nothing will prevent tornadoes. Remember the hurricane winds of 2008? 8 hours straight hurricane force winds that were hot. And then the Super Derecho.

That Super Derecho was the first time I had ever experienced one.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
My good friend lives in Cincinnatti! I don't understand how people live anywhere but California.

You know it snows everywhere else, right?

I'll take black tap water over snow any day!

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn
My good friend lives in Cincinnatti! I don't understand how people live anywhere but California.

You know it snows everywhere else, right?

I'll take black tap water over snow any day!

I can tell you live elsewhere than CINCINNATI...lol. People from elsewhere always misspell that.

Yes, we know it snows elsewhere, we are used to it here. What we are not used to is tropical heatwaves and earthquakes, but occasionally we have gotten tremors.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join