It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions for 2015-2017 and 2020+

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
a reply to: opethPA

Honestly, that was my thought when reading this.

Very heavy pro-Russia Anti-US predictions.

I am sorry about that but it seems how it's will is determined for this path and it is mostly pro-Russian and pro-China. Maybe it got pissed off that the American government has been using it's name to kill and pillage countries of it's people?

I don't make the choices I merely share the message. As they say "Don't shoot the messenger"

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I think you have seen an interesting mix of truths and half-truths. I think you need to develop your discernment. I recognize some of the things as being generally recognized as events that are believed to be coming and others are things that are maybe coming but not exactly in the way you see them. And others as things that may come but with a veneer of what I would call worrying narrative attached to them.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

No worries

We'll see how this all pans out.

I do have one message for you though:

"Learn from it"

Carry on!

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

So when the 2016 Election happens and a new president is elected, all of the other prophecies will be proved wrong or will there be a "Some were wrong but not all" correction?

It all depends on Obama, free will is a pain but it is necessary for humanity to have it. You see the thing about predictions is that you need to narrow down the time line and counter in all the variables of different changes that may occur. Only then can you narrow out the equation to which you are not seeing the present or the past but the actual future.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I think you have seen an interesting mix of truths and half-truths. I think you need to develop your discernment. I recognize some of the things as being generally recognized as events that are believed to be coming and others are things that are maybe coming but not exactly in the way you see them. And others as things that may come but with a veneer of what I would call worrying narrative attached to them.

I'm still learning, the static some times is too much and you can barely make out the message. I guess it is because I am some what out of tune lately, this is a draw back to understanding.

My best example would be like this - think of the soul, the so called opal seed, the divine spark as an instrument that plays out of tune in an orchestra. It will make the symphony sound choppy and some what crap, but when you tune the instrument it becomes part of the harmony, the vibrational frequencies that are on par with the rest of the orchestra.

When you are in tune you can pick up on the notes of the Aether, Ether or Universal Tune etc. It is rather surprising how much can be learned.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shakawkaw
That is one Hell of an imagination.

Mmmm.... indeed but what is imagination? Is it part of the source that had the imagination to create man through share will and science? Or is it just something that is human made?

Also the Catholic church puts too much spin on creation, believe it or not God or It is more scientific then people are told

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

you state:

... These messages are for the following 2 years 2015-2017 much of it will be occurring this year

the term 'messages' is an interesting way to phrase the knowledge/insight/data that somehow just springs into the mind as if you knew it all along
you say this info. came from the

Ether or the Universal Conscience
I am from the old school and back then it was called "Aether" (hall of records/noosphere) Collective Conscious", [[2.Mentally perceptive or alert; awake.]]

but I understand precisely, the messages or implanted knowledge seems to pop out of the clear-blue and not from study or developing theory or meditating...
for me a story which has future importance for another person just spills out as I talk...and usually the story is a alert for that person to not go somewhere or something like that...such as never go the WTC or work @ pentagon...or linger at the Washington monument

the Stories that present themselves to me come with no prior framework or just a very flimsy storyline which develops and deepens in purpose as I interact with the captured attention of that person or group of individuals.

years ago in a anti-war commune in DC area I was sorta the adjunct shaman of the10-12 people group who were supportive for antiwar vets and personnel... because I would go off in tangents, not like being possessed or entranced but so focused on creating a story landscape filled with detail that an eavesdropper would enter the circle and benefit with important info concerning themselves

I no longer hook up into that universal mind/consciousness as it puts oneself in a position of being preyed upon, your very being is vulnerable while engaged that deeply in a 'reading'

although I do look forward to that almost electrical-tremendously charged atmosphere of deep connection that happens on rare occasions when in deep intellectual interchange...(perhaps that's what the Vulcan Mind Meld was supposed to represent~ recall those Star Trek originals~)

see you around the boards, OneManMasquerade

Precisely! It is a message, kind of like a two way radio

Meditation is flawed as due to the chemical release of a false positive Aetheral state you might be getting a message from several sources. But when a message is instant and flows without obstacles that is when you know you tapped the mother load.

I do however, agree with you that when you open up for dialog, there are those that want to listen in and become interested in who is this from the Material plane that initiated the dialog. That's when curiosity killed the cat can become a very literal term.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarxMarvellous
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

I told people last week there would be no 2016 election. Just watch and be dazzled

It all depends on how America continues on it's path this year and it only has until the mid of 2015 to change it's so called ways. I am rather interested to see the outcome of this year and intrigued to the fact that "The Game" is coming to an end.

I am some what happy to know that there will be less suffering in the world soon as all financial borders and cultural ones will thrown aside. Finally humanity will become a whole as a race

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
So let me shorten this thread..

2015-2017 and 2020+

America Bad
Russia Good

Hahahaha
Yes partially true, but not 100% accurate the events to follow will be like allowing America to rise like a Phoenix in a new light.

There must be balance in the equation and the factor that is miss balancing the equation either needs to go or become part the accurate equation.

I am sorry I can not put into other terms.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Can you tell me where you got this information and how do you know these date to be accurate?

Have you ever made a prediction before?

You know..... people who use times and dates in any prophecy and they don't come true is a sign of a false prophet.

I do not use a false positive like meditation or trance, due to the chemical releases in your system. I merely become in tune with the Orchestra, is the simplest way to put it. The Orchestra being the opal seed, the divine spark, the Aether, the records etc whatever, it is we humans came to directly call it these days.

Also a message to many who use meditation as a way for prophecy, meditation was not meant to be used for that. Meditation is used to balance your energy, to restore the correct chemical flow of the whole body, to aline your 3 main centers with the trinity.

Too much occurs in the body and at early stages of meditation your body is too imbalanced with chemicals and energy running a mock. You can not be part of the equation during those times and you basically misreading information of past,future and present that kind of become a giant cluster.

Yes I know what you mean regarding times and dates, but I am not here to be a prophet those two won't arrive until 2150+.

I'm just a messenger who is to pass on a message whenever one is given.

I have not made predictions before, but I have been given messages of things that did come into fruition. There is not a day I wish I was not given them, for I at times blame myself for the deaths of those that were taken for greed of men.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Thursday 29th January 2015

The snake will lose it's head down will fall the lizard queen, the crown will fall from the throne and will be later
bestowed onto a child. The monarchy on that day will change like towers falling to the Earth.

It will be due to a severe heart condition that will come to light 3 years after the death of the lizard queen.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneManMasquerade

originally posted by: Boeing777
I too am predicting a major nuclear event in 2017 and I'm dead certain about it.

That will be in the Middle East, but it would not be as major as people ask for and think of. Basically it will not leave the Middle East, unless of course but I do not want to say it. France might piss off you know who enough

It'll be in New York or Europe.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Sitting here laughing because this was posted in January and some of it has already transpired and is happening currently. Good luck!

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Really? Care to give some examples? Honestly I only made it halfway through before losing interest, but it seemed like a total fail from what I read, though there's still a few months left in the year.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

This I could arrange for you. Invoking a fallen angel in such a way, you may as well call upon Sêmîazâz.

As for the predictions. The unknown meta civilisational groups are already experiencing degrees of chaos, the blood Moon may be a portal and sign of blood gushing from places unknown. Secret wars on all lower levels..

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Sadam and nukes, Gadaffi and terrorism, Syria and chemical weapons, Vietnam etc etc. I am sorry to say and I must say this we know nothing of Russia over at the states, I watch both sides of the fence and the only reason we are provoking Russia is to write off our debt and correct our wrongs.

You are correct about the USA's repeated provocations of Russia (and Putin personally). USAmericans assume that Putin is in the tradition of Lenin, Stalin, Kruschev, et al. But he is not at all like them. Yes, he is a strongman in a society that respects strong men, but his behaviour is much more like that of the Tsars.

Putin's great temptation will come when people desire to crown him Tsar. It is something I suspect he wants, but if he takes it instead of putting the young Romanov on the throne, everything will begin to slip through his fingers and the future will be bleak for Russia. If the young Romanov is made tsar (and his mother is kept out of the picture) then Russia will experience an extraordinary renewal of their social vision and societal self image.

Greece stands in a similar crossroads where they would do much better to throw out their politicians and create a strong monarchy albeit constitutional in form ... and put King Constantine back on the throne. He loves his country, and he can be the kind of moral force that not one of the compromised politicians can be.

I do not think of myself as a monarchist, but it is clear that in a large number of European nations that the republican form of government with various amalgamations of democratic process has completed failed or is nearing its death at a rapid speed.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

The snake will lose it's head down will fall the lizard queen, the crown will fall from the throne and will be later bestowed onto a child. The monarchy on that day will change like towers falling to the Earth.
It will be due to a severe heart condition that will come to light 3 years after the death of the lizard queen.

I would appreciate you unpacking this a wee bit please. Are you embracing David Icke's descriptions and imagery referring to Queen Elizabeth II? Or are you referring to someone else who does not bear the public title 'Queen' but rather is queen in an occult sense apart from Icke and his beliefs.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti

The snake will lose it's head down will fall the lizard queen, the crown will fall from the throne and will be later bestowed onto a child. The monarchy on that day will change like towers falling to the Earth.

I would appreciate you unpacking this a wee bit please. Are you embracing David Icke's descriptions and imagery referring to Queen Elizabeth II? Or are you referring to someone else who does not bear the public title 'Queen' but rather is queen in an occult sense apart from Icke and his beliefs.

Someone who is a queen in an occult sense, also be very careful of Icke there is a very dark fog around him and a few others that wish to rule America/hidden agenda.. Not gonna say too much about that...

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti

Sadam and nukes, Gadaffi and terrorism, Syria and chemical weapons, Vietnam etc etc. I am sorry to say and I must say this we know nothing of Russia over at the states, I watch both sides of the fence and the only reason we are provoking Russia is to write off our debt and correct our wrongs.

You are correct about the USA's repeated provocations of Russia (and Putin personally). USAmericans assume that Putin is in the tradition of Lenin, Stalin, Kruschev, et al. But he is not at all like them. Yes, he is a strongman in a society that respects strong men, but his behaviour is much more like that of the Tsars.

Putin's great temptation will come when people desire to crown him Tsar. It is something I suspect he wants, but if he takes it instead of putting the young Romanov on the throne, everything will begin to slip through his fingers and the future will be bleak for Russia. If the young Romanov is made tsar (and his mother is kept out of the picture) then Russia will experience an extraordinary renewal of their social vision and societal self image.

Greece stands in a similar crossroads where they would do much better to throw out their politicians and create a strong monarchy albeit constitutional in form ... and put King Constantine back on the throne. He loves his country, and he can be the kind of moral force that not one of the compromised politicians can be.

I do not think of myself as a monarchist, but it is clear that in a large number of European nations that the republican form of government with various amalgamations of democratic process has completed failed or is nearing its death at a rapid speed.

The Romanov child is rather safe, even the mother does not know she's a direct bloodline of the Romanov Royal family. Her husband is an Agzamov a very brief royal blood line within Russian History neither of the parents know of their child's future.

The child is 23 and 2 or 3 months old if I am not mistaken, he has been repeatedly been moved overseas from country to country. The talk of him was that he bares both The Divine Right of Kings and The Heavenly Mandate.

Things are rather interesting for Russia and the things that come, Putin doesn't wish to be Tzar as far as I am informed he is preparing Russia for the return of the Romanov Bloodline to Russia's throne.

The child's maiden name is Kirill also known as Cyril/Kurios when transpired into Latin as (Lord,King,Tzar), they used his fathers last name to hide the child at birth.

Later they changed his name to an English name, to sort of take away any suspicion. It is told upon his return to Russia he will take back his maiden name and his mothers last name.

The child was raised at first in wealth, then in poverty and is currently residing within the middle class. He is no longer privileged and suffered a health condition/dna alteration (which was induced by a 3rd party) as part of altering view on life at age 13 or 15 (I could be wrong it could be age 10). Basically the child has gone through most Earthly tests and is still going through spiritual tests etc.

You are right if this child will sit on the throne of Russia (no one is sure yet at what age it will occur) he will fully unite all of Europe, Asia and Pacific.

Funny thing is not even Putin knows who the child really is, where he is currently residing (what country) and he doesn't even know what the child looks like.
edit on 26-8-2015 by OneManMasquerade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1Providence1

I think we are going to see the systemic flaws in the global economy appear more over the next 10 years. Debt not being paid by nations and individuals. A system that is struggling to adapt to the changes in population, technology, automation, etc.

We are certainly going to see a revamping of the monetary and global trade systems in the next 20-30 years.

Personally, I think 2022 is going to be one of the biggest years, but that's going to have to be seen.

You speak of America and American's as if they're all evil. I'd be weary of that notion, you don't know who may reside in America. For all you know the second coming of "him" already happened and he's a U.S. citizen. Wouldn't that be a kick?

The global economic system will fail - it cannot be sustained as it is basically a ponzi scheme. Remember back in the time of serfdoms and kingdoms when the king would send his tax collectors (big guys with more weapons than the peasants) to steal their wealth? Yeah - same thing as today, except those kings use the financial markets and tax law to do their stealing. They use the judicial system to enforce their will while they remain exempt from it because they live in the castle.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join