It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very clear reason on video why Raymond Kmetz shot at people in city hall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Why is it that the media, CNN, FOX etc... say "we have no indication why this loony decided to start shooting people".

Yet on their own websites buried deep they have already shown the opposite to what they tell the public on TV.

The video on this page is very disturbing.

fox news video

This is a man clearly upset and is claiming to have been repeatedly harassed by government officials and even confronts them in what seems to be a civil way.

This video needs to go viral so that others can see both sides of the coin, loony vs man who has lost everything and needed help.

It would seem that he had come to his whits end had lost everything, house/wife/money with nowhere to turn but to turn up at the place he believes has done him wrong and take matters into his own hands.

What say you ATS?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: gazzerman

Dude's own brother said that he was delusional and blamed the government for his problems.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Dude's own brother said that he was delusional and blamed the government for his problems.

Source?

Either way he displayed distress and perhaps mental issues that should have been seen to before it escalated to two police officers being shot.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Disturbing story and I'm sure there is a lot to it. I hope more comes out because there is not enough for me to form an opinion.

I came across this:

One of Kmetz's battles was with the city of New Hope. A little more than five years ago, Kmetz filed a federal lawsuit against the city, alleging officers used excessive force while roughing him up during a roadside altercation.

He challenged the local authoritarians. So what is going to happen? The "justice system" in the US is horribly corrupt, disgraceful and arguably illegitimate. He was playing the game by subordinate rules. The authoritarians play by different rules.

Apparently, he finally realized that and changed the game. Too bad it was a terminal move.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

www.mprnews.org...

He was off his meds and no longer in counseling. He was in and out of mental hospitals. His son contacted his old social worker who said she couldn't do anything because he wasn't under her care anymore. And then basically threw his hands up in the air and said that if anything happened it was her fault.

Was there mental illness? Sounds like it. But dude's own family didn't really seem too inclined to do anything for him. Trying to paint this as some guy who was left to twist by the government isn't the whole picture.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

Disturbing story and I'm sure there is a lot to it. I hope more comes out because there is not enough for me to form an opinion.

I came across this:

One of Kmetz's battles was with the city of New Hope. A little more than five years ago, Kmetz filed a federal lawsuit against the city, alleging officers used excessive force while roughing him up during a roadside altercation.

He challenged the local authoritarians. So what is going to happen? The "justice system" in the US is horribly corrupt, disgraceful and arguably illegitimate. He was playing the game by subordinate rules. The authoritarians play by different rules.

Apparently, he finally realized that and changed the game. Too bad it was a terminal move.

Ahhh, yea. Certainly couldn't have been anything this guy did. All the big bad government.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yeah I think it is pretty safe to say that shooting police officers that haven't even been sworn in yet for things that others may, or may not have done is pretty much the definition of mentally unstable.

top topics

join