It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Courts Discreetly Confirm MMR Vaccine Causes Autism

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

I don't believe MMR/Autism is a global conspiracy, you are suggesting you do believe it is. Now if you can show me what makes you believe it is a government conspiracy to hide the real facts about it I may or may not get on board with it. The problem is, is that I can't find anything like that either, I know I know how limited the internet is with finding information and all but I still can't wrap my head around that being an absolute truth.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I had the MMR, I do not have Autism, therefore the MMR does not cause Autism.

I like science.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I don't expect you to agree.

I have my own experiences, I know of experiences of other parents with Asperger children and MMR, I have read reports, I have experienced deliberate non testing for a 10 year time period, this ties with other reports on data manipulation.

Whether it was the combination of MMR itself, in conjunction with other factors or a deliberate social control of adding another substance to the injections is yet to be proven, however research and data has been, it appears deliberately covered, therefore the research is corrupt IMO.

I would like the absolute truth to be known about MMR and it's links to autism and hope it does.

From experience, I do not trust the local authority, the local health authority of the government. I know first hand of their corruption in other areas and other incidents, therefore I do not believe anything they say and do as not having some agenda, often fed down from the government pyramid system.

edit on 28-1-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Me too, I hope eventually you get the answers your looking for. Hopefully they find a way to treat autism and aspergers or at least definitively discover its causes. Discover the cause you can rule out so much BS cause then at the least people would know.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: korkythecat

Do you really believe that?
Hydrogenated oils are still in our food and fluoride is still in our water.
Who do you think they are and why would "they would stop giving it"?

Their are always 2 sides. One side is fighting to keep these poisons in use for their own personal agenda and others are trying banish them. It never comes down to what is "right" only which side has more power.

This is a jungle. We are living a lie, illusion of "control". The system we wear tough in school does not exist, its a fairy tale, "the way things should be" but can never be do to the laws of nature.

Weather it causes autism or not to think that it would be abolished because its doing harm is ignorant.
edit on 28-1-2015 by JamesCarrot because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2015 by JamesCarrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Shakawkaw

I know you're just being silly... I've had all the vaccines that they pushed from the '60s on when I was a kid and I don't think I'm autistic, though I could be on the spectrum somewhere. Hehe, maybe we all are.

I do know a family that claims that their daughter who is now late 20s is autistic because of vaccines she received as a youth. I don't claim to know all the details, but I do know the girl now and she is autistic big time.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer
I do know a family that claims that their daughter who is now late 20s is autistic because of vaccines she received as a youth. I don't claim to know all the details, but I do know the girl now and she is autistic big time.

The amounts of ethylmercury (less toxic than methylmercury) in vaccines before 2001 was never proven to have any negative neurological effects. The amounts in each dose of a vaccine was roughly equivalent to the methylmercury the body would absorb from one tuna fish sandwich.

And as a side note: one prominent anti-vaxxer is Jenny McCarthy, who also advocates lemon juice as a cure for ebola.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

As I said, I don't know all the details and why they think it was the vaccines that caused it. I don't even know how old the girl was when she received them and whether or not she could have already been autistic and just not yet diagnosed. I just don't know. I do know that I got all the vaccines they were dishing out back in the day and they had no ill effects on me and I'd only expect them to have been improved upon since then.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

The amounts in each dose of a vaccine was roughly equivalent to the methylmercury the body would absorb from one tuna fish sandwich.

Would adsorb in what way?

Are you taking into account the difference between digestion and intra vascular administration?

And as a side note: one prominent anti-vaxxer is Jenny McCarthy, who also advocates lemon juice as a cure for ebola.

I don't know if she claimed it as a direct cure like you say but it wouldn't even look out of place in this list of options.

ebola.emedtv.com...

-Intravenous (IV) fluids to maintain fluids and electrolytes (sodium, potassium, and chloride)
-Oxygen and devices that help with breathing
-Medications to control fever, help the blood clot, and maintain blood pressure
-Antibiotics to prevent secondary infections from bacteria
-Good nursing care.

-vitamin C

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Our NLBS episode on this topic is now available: NLBS #35: The Anti-Vaccination Movement and the Measles Outbreak

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkippyBalls
Are you taking into account the difference between digestion and intra vascular administration?

Yes.

Are you taking into account that ethylmercury is no longer in vaccinations, and hasn't been since 2001?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Are you taking into account that ethylmercury is no longer in vaccinations, and hasn't been since 2001?

I wasn't making any claims that would warrant that question.

I know that Thimerosal was in the Swine flu vaccin a couple years back.
edit on 29-1-2015 by SkippyBalls because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkippyBalls
I know that Thimerosal was in the Swine flu vaccin a couple years back.

And there have been no studies showing any risk related to Thimerosal.

Lots of contemporary anti-vaxxers are still pounding the mercury dead horse for some reason.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I was refering to this claim you made earlier,

The agent causing concern over autism as a result of vaccines has been removed from vaccinations for children for nearly ten years.

And there have been no studies showing any risk related to Thimerosal.

I wouldn't say not any risk, you just said this yourself,

While only a handful of studies indicated Thimerosal could lead to a risk of serious neurological side effects in 1 in 365,000 vaccinated children under three-years old, the FDA still issued the mandate that it be removed.

edit on 29-1-2015 by SkippyBalls because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I said this earlier...

While only a handful of studies indicated Thimerosal could lead to a risk of serious neurological side effects in 1 in 365,000 vaccinated children under three-years old, the FDA still issued the mandate that it be removed.

That was from incomplete preliminary research on the subject.

The 1 in 365,000 vaccinations was the number in several reports indicating the potential for any side effects from the MMR vaccination (there's about 20 or so). My reference to that number and Thimerosal was in error.
edit on 29-1-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Ok.

I appreciate that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join