It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Courts Discreetly Confirm MMR Vaccine Causes Autism

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Something I tihnk a lot of people have know on ATS for a while now. But as this is a matter of importance effecting the health and lifes of children I thought I would share.

You won't hear anything about it from the mainstream media, but the federal government's kangaroo "vaccine court" has once again conceded, albeit quietly, that the combination measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine does, indeed, cause autism. In a recently published ruling, part of which was censored from public view, a young boy was awarded hundreds of thousands of dollars after it was determined that the MMR vaccine led to a confirmed diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder (ASD)

Now if children should take vaccines is a different thing. I do think though people should be given the facts to make their own decisions..

purp..
Now this has not happened just once but infact twice. Ryan Mojabi sufferered from encephalopathy which is a disorder of the brain after being vaccinated for MMR back in December 19, 2003

After being shifted from court to court Ryan's case was heard by the vaccine court's Autism Omnibus Proceedings. Here the federal governement agreed that Ryans encephalopathy had been caused by the MMR vaccine. Compensatation was awared however the concession documents of the government remain under seal.

This is not an isolated case...

n a similar case heard during the same month, young Emily Moller from Houston, Texas, was also awarded massive compensation for injuries resulting from the MMR vaccine. According to reports, Emily experienced a severe reaction after receiving not only the MMR vaccine but also the DTaP (diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis), HiB, and Prevnar vaccines. Like with Ryan's case, the government conceded that these vaccines led to Emily's autism and other developmental problems.

www.naturalnews.com...

I am not saying people should not take vaccines however I do think the facts should be shared so that informed decisions can be made..

purp..

edit on 28-1-2015 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

This is not breaking news. Your sources are from 2013.

They did not confirm, nor deny that these vaccines are what cause autism.

This entire story is misleading and somewhat false. Not surprised however, since Natural News is a terrible source.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   

I agree, people should be informed. It's funny, I just heard a debate about this issue on NPR yesterday. There was a woman doctor, not sure who I only heard a part of the show as I was on my way to my doctor, but she argued that everyone should be made to get the vaccines with no choice in the matter.

Then there was a male doctor who argued that people should have a choice. He wouldn't admit that there's any connection between MMR and autism, but he seemed to kind of hint that there were concerns. I was glad at least to hear someone taking his stance on choice.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Natural news = BS

Say no more.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
From the OP article:

The parents, who did not want to be interviewed, specifically asserted that Ryan "suffered a Vaccine Table Injury, namely, an encephalopathy" as a result of his MMR vaccination on December 19, 2003." ("Table injuries" are known, compensable adverse reactions to immunizations.)

Is sad, but apparently it is a known side effect. :/

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Well if MMR really did cause autism, they would stop giving it!!

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

his is not breaking news. Your sources are from 2013. They did not confirm, nor deny that these vaccines are what cause autism. This entire story is misleading and somewhat false. Not surprised however, since Natural News is a terrible source.

Thank for your reply. Could you please move it to the correct forum for me then.

No they did not confirm or deny however they happly paid compensation and the governmental concession remains under lock. That is more than a smoking gun it is confrimation enough in my eyes..

Terrible news source it might be.. i didnt see it reported on msm either...

happy days to you

purp

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: korkythecat

Well if MMR really did cause autism, they would stop giving it!!

If radiation causes cancer and poisoning, wouldn't they stop using that for generating electricity and then letting the radioactive wastes pile up for centuries?

Your comment doesn't make sense when a profit is to be made by big pharma.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

My daughter had this vaccine last year (she is 4 now, turning 5 in April) and she is just fine. Her mother is anti-vaccination and getting her mother to agree to it was like pulling teeth from a jackass. She assumed our daughter would curl up on the spot and die. Turns out she didn't even flinch from her shot, and is a perfectly healthy and happy little girl today.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
The governments of the world should admit this if it is true that MMR is a cause of autism.

My son has Aspergers and I was forced by threatening letters to allow him MMR, I am not against immunisations, I was trying for another way that was less risk.

Immediately after his MMR he looked ill, he cried and he never cried like that before, he was like a different child.

My son is high functioning but Asperger's has an effect. There isn't any history of autism in my family or that of his dad's. As a parent, there is a strong bond and it is possible to tell. All the parents linking MMR to their child's autism has to have some basis in fact, especially when many are saying it was a pivotal moment in their child's behaviour even if they weren't diagnosed until years after.

I have always suspected MMR as at least a factor, if not the cause.
edit on 28-1-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

ETA: Sorry, can't mod a thread I'm participating in.

No they did not confirm or deny however they happly paid compensation and the governmental concession remains under lock. That is more than a smoking gun it is confrimation enough in my eyes..

For known side effects of the drug, already disclosed by the manufacturer.

Terrible news source it might be.. i didnt see it reported on msm either...

Forbes

HuffPo

Daily Mail

All 3 of those are relatively big MSM sites. The fact is that vaccines need to be closely looked at, but for everybody who cries and screams about all of them being bad, all I have to say is MEASLES.

Betcha all those yuppy parents in California regret not vaccinating them now.

~Tenth
edit on 1/28/2015 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Oh yes, MEASLES.

If you sit beside a patient with measles, you have about 90% propability to get ill with measles, too (if not vaccinated).

That is a contagion-rate which is about 1.000.000 times higher than with Ebola.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Sorry to hear about your son. I am the same as you in my thinking. MMR is ad-least a factor if not the cause.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
This is misreporting at its most perfect.

Exactly where did the courts "Courts discreetly confirm MMR vaccine causes autism"?

The internet allows people to out-right lie and get away with it on the basis that people don't question what they are reading!

Edit to add this, as someone mentioned MEASLES... Thank God for vaccines, is all I say.

In 2013, there were 145 700 measles deaths globally – about 400 deaths every day or 16 deaths every hour.

www.who.int...

Regards

edit on 28/1/2015 by paraphi because: Edit to add above

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

I'm sorry to hear about your son, but there's no conclusive evidence that Asperger's is hereditary.

All the parents linking MMR to autism is a result of being manipulated by fear and ignorance, correlation does not imply causation, but unfortunately the human mind likes to find patterns.

Example: I heard this on the radio some time ago, the guy talkng was describing a Christmas function he went to where he had champagne and crayfish, unfortunately the crayfish was bad and made him ill, so from then on if he even smells champagne it makes him feel ill at ease, despite the fact it was the crayfish that made him ill.

Same goes for MMR, autism diagnosis typically happens at the same age as the second MMR vaccine is given, around 4-5 years of age.

Scared parents hear idiots like Jenny Mcarthy spout her BS, and in their mind, the correlation means causation.

What are your thoughts on the latest measles outbreak?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

once AGAIN the notion that a Vaccine for MEASLES a DEADLY disease that causes a PAINFUL death to mostly CHILDREN is dangerous to the very people it SAVED 50-60 years ago is the IGNORANT way of thinking that brought it back from eradication in the U.S. Go ahead and ask the parents of children who were Vaccinated BUT got it anyways at Disneyland because of the ignorance of other parents..the study that gets used for "EVIDENCE" was done by a then Dr. Andrew Wakefield was proven to be falsified and caused the "Doctor" to lose his Medical License..STILL think the numbers and stats ADD up? Here is the article from CNN.
This is NOT the only source for this info either..SMH these pseudoscience ideas WILL be the death of us all..Idiots!
edit on 1/28/2015 by DjembeJedi because: sp error

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Exactly where did the courts "Courts discreetly confirm MMR vaccine causes autism"?

Through the fact they paid compensation to the claimant for damage done by the vaccine.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I have wondered about MMR as a factor since it was given, it was pivotal, I know this as a parent and as it happened.

I form my opinions wisely and educatedly. I read extensively on autism and there are reports that suggest there is a hereditary factor, as well as other environmental factors such as being near high traffic areas and having an older father.

Also I am in the UK so Jenny McCarthy means nothing to me. Here there is less media manipulation than the US.

You should read the comment I made again, here it is:

I am not against immunisations, I was trying for another way that was less risk.

I allowed the MMR vaccine because I was being forced to. I was looking for a way of getting separate vaccines that were done at intervals. At the time there weren't any options here for that in this area.
edit on 28-1-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

That's not a fact, that's the lie, and you're helping spread it by repeating it.

Read the links that tenth linked to.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Watch and learn.. The Nightly Show

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join