It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress Bill to Defund Taxpayer Money for Abortion

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee
Then those women should be forcibly sterilized as a punishment for their irresponsibility....... It will surely result in huge savings for the taxpayers and will improve the genetic pool....

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The Theocratic States of America. Has a nice ring to it but I don't think the majority of voters will care much for it.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

shhh!! don't ruin the fun for them!!!

They are probably talking about all those birth control methods which they feel causes abortions..

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

GAO picked 18 plans in 10 states with no laws restricting abortion coverage as a non-probability sample representing a quarter of all health plans that cover elective abortions. GAO found 17 of 18 issuers were not separately billing consumers. The one remaining issuer said its bills show there is a charge “for coverage of services for which member subsidies may not be used.”

These issuers did not give blanket coverage for all abortions. One covered abortions that a health-care provider determines necessary, and two limited coverage to no more than one elective abortion a year. All 18 issuers had payment requirements such as co-pays, deductions and out-of-pocket costs.

Does Obamacare provide federal subsidies for elective abortions?

edit on Jan-28-2015 by xuenchen because:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: therationalist
Then those women should be forcibly sterilized as a punishment for their irresponsibility....... It will surely result in huge savings for the taxpayers and will improve the genetic pool....

"Those women" who got pregnant all by themselves. "Protect The Penis" crowd.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

You must be very happy with yourself, as you seem to have hit all of the Progressive buzzwords today.

How does not having taxes pay for abortions make us a Muslim country?
Or not paying for people's life mistakes make us Muslim?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

An abortion is an outpatient procedure. Sterilization is surgery. You want to spend MORE just so it's not an abortion? That logic fails.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Noooooo. My argument is that there should not be now or in the future.

I never said that there was.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Right now it seems Progressives and Dems are looking to control this. Through Govt provided, tax payer funded "compassion". At the expense of others.

You know, using other people's money to basically buy votes.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: macman

This whole thread is crazy. Defunding something that does not exist. Is there not a name for actions like that? Psycho..something.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

got a link to that quote??
would like to read it myself thank you.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

A man can't make a woman pregnant like he can't make any woman eat sandwiches ,,except by force......
The day men begin getting pregnant, they shall be held responsible for it.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: xuenchen

got a link to that quote??
would like to read it myself thank you.

It's in the post.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

As provided by xuenchen, www.washingtonpost.com...

I do like how you dance though. All around the topic. I have the organ grinder going and a little hat for you.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepidSo I have to spoonfeed you.....
If a woman gives birth to a child which she cannot take care of,she should be sterilized as her punishment.......this will create a strong deterrent for other such women not to be irresponsible which will reduce the number of ooops pregnancies and thus reduce the number of children born in poor conditions.......
Surely it will be profitable for the society in the long term....

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: therationalist

Spoonfed is the only way one can swallow crap. Force sterilization. I seem to recall others that were known for this. They ran Germany from the early 30's to 1945.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: macman
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I guess you don't believe in the soul of a person either.

Nope. No evidence for such a thing to exist.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Right, money doesn't grow on trees. So let's focus on the REAL money sinks then right?

Corporate Welfare is Almost Double Social Welfare

According to a new report, the federal government spent $59 Billion on social welfare programs in 2006. While that number is high, it is nearly half of the taxpayer dollars given to assist corporations. That number, a staggering $92 Billion.
So what??? I am against all crimes whether a case of theft or a crime of murder...

Abortion isn't a crime.
can't understand analogies..eh???

There is no analogy there since abortion isn't illegal according to the government regardless of what your opinions are on the matter.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: macman

Oh, I see after reading that. This is about stopping the private insurers from paying for abortions.

Do I need to respond to your personal insults or do you satisfy yourself?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Spoonfed is the only way one can swallow crap. Force sterilization. I seem to recall others that were known for this. They ran Germany from the early 30's to 1945.

And in every unjust society, the innocents are punished for the wrongdoings of stupid......

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join