It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy: Springville family poisoned themselves, concerned about 'pending apocalypse'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The results of the mysterious deaths of a Utah family back in September of 2014 are in.

Authorities said the official cause of death for the parents, Benjamin and Kristi Strack, is suicide, homicide for the two youngest children and it could not be determined for the 14-year-old son. Police said the autopsies drug toxicity caused all five deaths.

That is not the end of the story however.

Officials said friends and family told them Benjamin and Kristi had said they were concerned with the “evil in world,” a “pending apocalypse” and wanted to escape the “impending doom.”

I cannot comprehend how anyone could not only end their own life but the life of their children, all because they've become so blinded by the notion that an apocalypse is incoming. Such a sad case of paranoia.

Source

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
More food for the rest of us. Hate to be cold, but what is done is done.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FraggleRock

It always blows my mind that not one but TWO parents would both be so insane. I can see one person being crazy and going through with something like this, but both of them?
I Always think the same when I hear about the awful abuse stories that involve two married biological parents.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The said apocalypse fears may have been a tragic surface solution for the couple's financial issues with people(ie being depressed because of that, focusing on doom as a solution). That or just an overall coverup of homicide. As some people supposed early on due to them owing money to the higher ups(Mormons) of the area- deemed to off whomever they please.
edit on 27-1-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The video story mentioned a relationship with a convicted killer Dan Lafferty. I wonder how that friendship transpired. Also the Methadone used in the death cocktail was prescribed to the mother. I have a feeling addiction had its evil hand at play. Really sad they killed their children.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JessicaRabbitTx

birds of a feather flock together girl

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Darwin failures,

new topics

top topics

join