It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maliki created ISIS??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
So let me get this straight. Obama's decision to pullout of Iraq, gave Maliki freedom to basically go on a rampage against the Sunnis a day after all Americans pulled out. It failed, obviously upsetting Sunni Muslims. Sunni Muslims then feeling obviously a little hurt/killed from this, rally together in Northern Iraq, and then form ISIS.

Why hasn't Maliki been tried in court? He basically counted the days until Americans left, and planned to attack and kill various Sunnis in his own government and important Sunni leaders a day after. He purposely destroyed his country, knowingly.

There's not really another way to describe it. Seems there was a tenuous union between Shia and Sunni and he instigated the tearing down of relations, purposefully.
edit on 27-1-2015 by ghaleon12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ghaleon12

Your assertion the Malaki is a power player in Sunni politics is correct but the real elephant is the Saudis.

The Americans and Israelis could have easily cut a deal with the Saudis. They've had great success working together. (Google "WT7")

The media coverage of the whole thing is surreal. I believe that is a signal that a major part of this isn't real.
edit on 27-1-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
No like literally, a day later.

I mean more succinctly, he seems (ed) like a mini-Hitler. When Americans left Iraq, what was left was a Sunni/Shia government that had both sides having some power.

Malaki, with no watchful eye of the Americans around, who obviously PUT him into power, does a powergrab AKA killing a lot of Sunnis. So HE can gain more power.

Right when we left he purposely created HUGE problems. Like a pet that gets mad for not getting attention and pisses on your carpet. (Albeit, he said the Sunni Vice President committed crimes, which about a 95% chance is BS.)

This is the Prime Minister here!!!

He killed the Vice President of his country!!

No offense meant, but you're entirely missing my points in the OP.
edit on 27-1-2015 by ghaleon12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
It won't be spoken about because it doesn't fit the narrative of "Sunni terrorists"...

I'm not going to go all sectarian...
But there is a reason I'm Sunni rather than Wahhabi or Shia...

& I'll leave it at that.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Great that's the way to promote understanding....keep your secret.....
Meanwhile we westerners cant fathom the barbarism shown by both Shia ,Wahabbi, and Sunni killers......
My thought is the bunch could all go to a hot place and the world wouldn't miss them.....
Jihad is a grand ole tradition alright....
The religion basically condones all the killing raping and LOOTING in the name of Allah.....who loves you.....
After all that's what Jihad is for right? the LOOT....
edit on 27-1-2015 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ghaleon12

What's with all the simplification recently?

What about the so-called "Libyan Revolution", the "Rat line", the Al-Nusra-front (AQ in Syria) and their shifting overlaps with SRF/FSA and ISIS , training and support of those forces by the US, Quatar, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Israel?

After ALL that, in June 2014, ISIS attacked Mossul in Iraq.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Are you effing kidding me ?

Malaki is SHIA, that has Iranian backing. That is why ISIS was fighting there.

Yeah the Saudi's played their part too.

Geezus people.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

All the snip in the middle east is sunni versus the shia.

Iran and Saudi.
edit on 28-1-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join