It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The wolves and the sheep (not sheeples)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The wolf is the masculine nature

- Men who do the nature of men
- Women who do the nature of men
- Higher proportion of meat in diet

The sheep is the feminine nature

- Men who do the nature of women or by resisting the fallen nature of males.
- Women who do the nature of women
- Higher proportion of vegetables in diet

It's a well known study, men consume more meat *by percentage* than women. Has the violent and aggressive portions of their brain more active. It fits the basic description of wolves, except for the looks.

Overtly religious men, especially the male-chauvinist religions especially hate the feminine nature. Example like the IS terrorists who do all sorts of horrible things to gay men and women and children, the Christian Crusaders, the witch hunters, etc, etc.

I'd like to make myself clear, I'm not up against all men, just specifically men who obsess themselves with male-chauvinist religions and abuse, demonize, and discriminate the feminine nature. Men who embrace the feminine nature (not necessarily gays) and resist the fallen nature of males are my allies.

Abrahamic Religions are a conspiracy against women, against humanity.
edit on 27-1-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

No. The male is just as necessary as the female, if you want progress. If you got sheep without wolves the bear eats them...
I like a lot of male attributes in other people and don't want to live in a world where i have to talk about clothes and get my nails done 24/7/4/12...

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

You are wrong. Men shouldn't cater to femininity any more than women should cater to masculinity. Men are men and women are women. They both have unique attributes that contribute to society and better it. Men don't need to behave like women to fix society, we just need to treat each other equally.

Feminism is stupid. It is about humanism. Humanism is what matters since we are all humans.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I'm against people who discriminate in general. Whether it be against male, female, religion, whatever.

Guess that means I discriminate...against discrimination? I need to lie down now.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Every one of us discriminates at least once in our lives. It's just a matter of realizing it. Not one of us are pure enough to cast that first stone.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Wolves are predators. Sheep are vegetarians. What's your point?

Woman are just as predatorial as men are, because humans are meat eating omnivores.

edit on 27-1-2015 by windword because: "omni" he he

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

I know. It was a tongue in cheek response. People who discriminate day in an day out are who I was referring to.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020

And that's why they shot Lincoln.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Guess I'm your enemy. According to my overly long ring finger and overly competitive nature, I was exposed to more testosterone in the womb than the average female baby. As a result, I am far more masculine in my habits and tastes than I am feminine although I do love a balanced diet having never met a vegetable or fruit I didn't like.

Still I despise shopping for clothing and getting my hair and nails done. And I shop for books like other women shop for shoes. I'd rather watch the latest action movie than the latest chick flick and give me football over Oprah any day. As a bonus, I also indulge in the occasional violent video game to keep my competitive urges in check.

I guess I'm officially booted from the sisterhood.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That's okay. We will welcome you to the bro-hood

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrDesolate

And that's why they shot Lincoln.

Lincoln is a reformed Ferengi who broke all rules of acquisition that's why he got shot.

That is a figure of speech but Lincoln does look like a Ferengi.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
I like a lot of male attributes in other people and don't want to live in a world where i have to talk about clothes and get my nails done 24/7/4/12...

You're talking about a female stereotype, gender programming, not the base feminine nature.

The base feminine nature is:
- Nurturing
- Protection
- Justice - upholding the laws
- Cleanliness
- Care and respect for others

It doesn't say a woman cannot build a really cool car from scratch or cannot fly at mach 4 at the edge of space.

The mind programming of society and retail empire brainwashes women to overspend on clothes, articles, make up, and stuff and get drunk and party. This is actually to help increase their attractiveness and availability to men.

It has persisted since Eve. What Genesis in the Bible doesn't tell which non-canon scriptures did was Eve was adorned by articles by the evil god who corrupted her. This devil is the same god the abrahamic religions worship.

The base masculine nature is:
- violence and aggressiveness
- recklessness
- indulgence in meat
- lovers of noise

Obviously, there are men who don't exhibit such behaviors and exhibit the base feminine nature instead.

When you say feminine nature is all about the boring clothes and nail polish stuff, you are stereotyping women which is a form of discrimination.

You can't program men to the base feminine nature. All a man can do is fight the masculine nature and win it over and this is what all men should do.
edit on 28-1-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Saying this 2014 is a bit odd to me, in the times of metro-sexual, annorexian guys, talking about social programming is just wrong, we want to be admired, loved and respected, totally doesn't matter what gender, or religion, or race, that's basic human. Men grow a few inches if they find somone thinking they are attractive, just as women do. And what you are saying is not the fault of men, but women doing this since the invention of drum-circles and dancing, to attract a male for procreation and protection, or a safe position in a group, is simply the goal of life, keep the species growing, you know. There is nothing wrong with it, if we wouldn't use it as a tool for control. It's not the mens fault they are physically flawed and loose a lot of brain when they are arroused.
Plus i haven't met one woman fitting your description of the female nature. And am one myself, the stereotypes I have come from experience. Most women i met are schemer, narzistic and at least verbaly aggressive, or passive aggresive, if you wish, because we handle competitions, or to loose them, usually a lot worse than males do. Or why do you think most little girls work on becoming the teachers pet? We know we don't have the physical strength to force someone into something, but we got a lot more subtile ways of manipulation and are using them without even noticing, from a very young age on.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeepleMost women i met are schemer, narzistic and at least verbaly aggressive, or passive aggresive, if you wish, because we handle competitions, or to loose them, usually a lot worse than males do. Or why do you think most little girls work on becoming the teachers pet? We know we don't have the physical strength to force someone into something, but we got a lot more subtile ways of manipulation and are using them without even noticing, from a very young age on.

Base on my OP, that would be women who are following masculine ways which is wrong too.

Manipulation goes both ways. Why are so many women getting sexually abused or deceived for sex by men? I doubt it is purely by physical strength. Men uses intimidation, black mailing, sweet talking, deception, wine, music, etc.

And usually, it's women who has received higher education who are keen on manipulating. It's the highly competitive nature of education and career which is to blame.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Deceived for sex by men? You mean when you get #faced in a short skirt, can't even say your name in an understandable manner and wake up naked in a bed instead of a street corner?
No. Believe me, women are just as bad. And it is time to take responsibility, I suffer the consequeces of my decissions, male or female and I can't expect the whole world to protect me just because i can't control myself. That's the problem: women get away with everything if they find a dumb male to blame. Because society actually follows your sexist approach of a double standard when it comes from a wide eyed "I am so stupid and was so helpless because i have a drinking problem"- victim. I know i am vulnerable, i know not everybody is nice, so why would i deliberately get rid of my inhibitions in an potentially dangerous environment, if i don't want to be the center of pity? Or any kind of attention....

And i almost forgot, the dumber the bitch the meaner she is. Also just my experience.
edit on -06:00America/ChicagoAmerica/ChicagopWednesdayAmerica/Chicago by Peeple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Deceived for sex by men? You mean when you get #faced in a short skirt, can't even say your name in an understandable manner and wake up naked in a bed instead of a street corner?
No. Believe me, women are just as bad. And it is time to take responsibility, I suffer the consequeces of my decissions, male or female and I can't expect the whole world to protect me just because i can't control myself. That's the problem: women get away with everything if they find a dumb male to blame. Because society actually follows your sexist approach of a double standard when it comes from a wide eyed "I am so stupid and was so helpless because i have a drinking problem"- victim. I know i am vulnerable, i know not everybody is nice, so why would i deliberately get rid of my inhibitions in an potentially dangerous environment, if i don't want to be the center of pity? Or any kind of attention....

And i almost forgot, the dumber the bitch the meaner she is. Also just my experience.

The worst I got is being groped at scissors point. But that is not my rant, it was a very long time ago. I nearly got raped but I was quick to escape.

I don't drink either, don't party.

If we don't start looking for the big issues, things will never change.

It's easy to say "you have nothing to blame but yourself". See if such belief will prove to be reliable in the slums of India or Pakistan as a woman or in the rough, gangster-run neighborhoods of any country.

As much we want to believe that equality exists in USA for example, it does not. Equality in terms of respect is lacking. Scantily-clad pictures of women are rampant in the promotion of cars, games, alcoholic drinks, and sports and just about anything that men are expected to buy or see or must be drawn into.

Men don't receive such treatment. And such treatment of women conditions men to think of women as sex objects and such mindset, increases the chances of unwanted sexual advances towards women.

Aren't you bothered that half-naked women are found in magazines to promote cars, games for teens, sports for all ages, etc etc.

Discrimination against women is still rampant even in USA in the form of promoting women as sex objects for greater profit of things related to men.

We can only do so much for ourselves in keeping ourselves safe. What about the women in Iraq being hunted down by IS? What about the women living in "gangland"? do we all assume them to be stupid for ending up in prostitution or worse??

edit on 28-1-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   

I hear you, it just doesn't make a difference where you are, the question is, am i opening myself up for a possible danger, or am I smart and got what i need to not be victimised? Most women are really doing this to themselfes, you know. Of course i can only speak for myself but when I experienced something like sexual violence, it was really me, being stupid and making wrong decisions, I wouldn't have to have made this experiences, if I would have been listening to my gut and would have trusted me, to be enough to protect me. It is a mentality problem.
I am not bothered by naked women, i can enjoy it actually, there is a thing called aesthetics and you can't change the fact with us humans the females are the prettier ones. The problem is not pictures of naked women, but the viewer seeing a sex object and believe me, women are not free from that either. Show me a hot guys hip bone and you have to mop after me...
Also i have a few slight issues with the all prostitutes are forced into it etc., it is still their decission, often they find this to be the easiest available way to feed their kids, why not? It's actually opinions like yours, that make them victims and most of them would probably strongly disagree. You don't go into prostitution, if you want to live a happy family life. You don't # for money if you don't see it as a job. The myth of poor little girls getting pimped out by some dumb dudes, is just another symptom of the same problem as i was saying before, women are just as responsible for their actions and decissions as men are. They just got used to the socially provided advantage of pulling the victim card whenever it suits their needs and yelling "equal rights", when it didn't work as planned.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I hear you, it just doesn't make a difference where you are, the question is, am i opening myself up for a possible danger, or am I smart and got what i need to not be victimised? Most women are really doing this to themselfes, you know. Of course i can only speak for myself but when I experienced something like sexual violence, it was really me, being stupid and making wrong decisions, I wouldn't have to have made this experiences, if I would have been listening to my gut and would have trusted me, to be enough to protect me. It is a mentality problem.
I am not bothered by naked women, i can enjoy it actually, there is a thing called aesthetics and you can't change the fact with us humans the females are the prettier ones. The problem is not pictures of naked women, but the viewer seeing a sex object and believe me, women are not free from that either. Show me a hot guys hip bone and you have to mop after me...
Also i have a few slight issues with the all prostitutes are forced into it etc., it is still their decission, often they find this to be the easiest available way to feed their kids, why not? It's actually opinions like yours, that make them victims and most of them would probably strongly disagree. You don't go into prostitution, if you want to live a happy family life. You don't # for money if you don't see it as a job. The myth of poor little girls getting pimped out by some dumb dudes, is just another symptom of the same problem as i was saying before, women are just as responsible for their actions and decissions as men are. They just got used to the socially provided advantage of pulling the victim card whenever it suits their needs and yelling "equal rights", when it didn't work as planned.

I agree with you partly. I work in the Middle East at the moment in relatively difficult and poor living conditions and have managed to dodge quite a few sexual advances, and that's after doing my best to avoid being ever in such situations.

Back home, I avoid any alcoholic drink.

As for material wealth, I am unimpressed by it. I would rather starve to death than coerced into sex. I have been in situations where I rationed my food for months and never even felt the need to steal and slept many nights in painful hunger.

A lot of social issues could be solved if we could all *gracefully* tolerate things like hunger and threats to our own lives. H--- such quality is invaluable if you find yourself in a survival situation.

But if I had to deal with the IS, I'd rather die trying to take out a few of them than having myself captured. There's a chance I could face them. The threat is relatively high in my place.

That said and acknowledging we are greatly responsible to our fate, I would still choose to show compassion to those are aren't as strong and ended up being victims of crimes or horrible circumstances for their mistakes.

I would still choose to do something about it and try to make a world a better place. The fact is some nations do well and some don't (in terms of quality of life, not necessarily in material wealth) and ironically, it had something to do with how their women are treated.

You can say over an over it's up to us. But try Collective actions by a nation for example, can bring a huge change for good. Iceland is a good example. I don't need to explain here, you can google it up.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Sure there is nothing wrong with compassion. It just bothers me when i feel something is unjust, i.E. my feelings get used to feed the ego of someone who could have known better. And i feel with and respect everybody who is accepting danger in order to help someone else. There are a lot of men doing that too, you know? Being compassionate and helpfull.
And even the girliest female would become an aggressive predator if it is to defend their loved ones. How can that be a bad thing?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I respectfully disagree, and I am a Christian woman, of an Abrahamic religion.

Can you prove to me that my religion conspired against me?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join