It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swamp Ape/ Bigfoot... Some compelling video taken in Jan 2015.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gemwolf
a reply to: Indigo5

Thanks for pointing the mention of laughter out in the correspondence.

Even so, I pulled the sound from the (apparent) original video. I amplified the entire clip with about 35 dB - anything more and the entire clip distorts. I put a hard limit on, so the distortion on the loud sounds is less. I don't hear any laughter. Anyone else interested, you can download the entire amplified clip here:

nice job Gem. so no laughter means?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Thanks.

No laughter doesn't mean anything.
If we did hear laughter as was suggested earlier, it could have suggested a prank/hoax IMO. But it doesn't, so just checking the boxes left to check.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Gemwolf

Gotcha.

I think there are so many creatures that are escaped or released, apes, cats, Large birds etc, they don't belong in a environment but can survive and cause speculation when seen.

This article I read yesterday about a large bird in England on the run for a year! 40 MPH when cornered can cause a blur when caught on cam .
mysteriousuniverse.org...

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
a reply to: Vasa Croe

He isn't getting a drink with his hand. He is smacking the snakes or a smaller Gators head on a log to kill it and then he carries it away.

Uhhh...It would seem a dangerous strategy to repeatedly hit a "snake or a smaller Gator"s head on a rock or a log a dozen times...each time touching it to your face to see if it is still squirming and pissed off?? Is the BF near sighted? Maybe a ritual where he kisses the gator/snake before each time he whacks it?...

I vote drinking water...or pretending to....Yes he is carrying a snake, possibly one that he or the group of guys killed that same day. Or possibly a rubber one they brought along.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
So this vido calls hoax and i totally agree

CALM DOWN FOLKS ITS A HOAX...

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
ok its a hoax but can someone ask if they had a rubber snake ,as we still have a mystery here what is it that they have with them,i just feel after all this debate about the object and we still dont have full closure

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien
ok its a hoax but can someone ask if they had a rubber snake ,as we still have a mystery here what is it that they have with them,i just feel after all this debate about the object and we still dont have full closure

Ask whom? Many people don't see any snake at all. There is no testable evidence proving that this is a Bigfoot. Of course it may be but, until there's testable evidence, it's just speculation to be accepted as a belief or rejected pending actual evidence.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

Ask whom? Many people don't see any snake at all. There is no testable evidence proving that this is a Bigfoot. Of course it may be but, until there's testable evidence, it's just speculation to be accepted as a belief or rejected pending actual evidence.

You posted this without watching the video i just posted

Watch it you might learn something

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

What testable evidence does it present? When you can answer that, I'll be happy to watch it.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

What testable evidence does it present?

You have eyes and ears right?

Watch the video, use them and engage your brain
Thats how you test it

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Yes, there is no doubt the two headed Alligator picture is a scam, as noted, the feet don't even touch the ground.
Certainly throws doubt on the whole " bigfoot in the swamp" story, unfortunately.
Perhaps they were looking for a new drummer....you know, a real ape on the skins....tadah!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Nice work there from the BFRO - good job!

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

What testable evidence does it present? When you can answer that, I'll be happy to watch it.

The email/name of the witness videographer is solidly linked to committing other hoaxes in the cryptoid field. Including a two-headed alligator...plus he asked to attend a Bigfoot town-hall a week prior to his sighting...It's fairly compelling.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Always enjoy the eternal optimism surrounding bigfoot claims. Like constantly buying $20 Rolexes and being disappointed when they are inevitably found to be fake.

One day we might realise what people like Wallace, Beal, Patterson/Gimlin, Freeman, Dyer and countless others have been indicating to us all along. Bigfoot is not real, it's folklore. (I would include people like Meldrum in that bunch also. Not a hoaxer per se, but he does quite well out of accepting and promoting other peoples fakes...an imaginative "interpreter" of bigfoot fakes).

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Video is gone, another link perhaps?

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Arrestme

You said the baby bigfoot might be underwater hiding with some kind of snorkle to breathe in reply to one of my posts, I think that's what he's referencing.

& it's precisely the reference I was responding to. The reason I said it, was due to intelligence pondering on how these reported creatures might effectively benefit from long stays underneath the water. Probably THE BEST natural hiding spot, with a child being able to solve the oxygen dilemma. A snorkel made out of mostly anything.

I'm afraid this has flown over peoples head. I thought it was dumbed down enough, but seriously come on ppl! What else could I have intelligently been using that to convey, other than progressive conjecture?

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

So this vido calls hoax and i totally agree

CALM DOWN FOLKS ITS A HOAX...

Any other links to this video of yours? It says "This video has been removed by the user.". Now that's interesting!
edit on 16-2-2015 by Arrestme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: GArnold

Is it just me, or does anybody else find it strange that everything in nature runs away from mankind? I mean we're animals too. I mean you no harm, get back here and let me love you!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Missmissie173
Yes, ITA. Swamps are really weird places and maybe it would be better to just stay out of them, unless you go in knowing you may see things that are not so nice...including whatever it is this person caught on video.

That they are! dangerous places for those not well aware of the risks. Possibly even for those that are, from time to time. Beautiful places, but potentially deadly.

Looks real to me. AND more importantly, it feels real . It may not be bigfoot/skunk ape, but it sure doesn't look/feel human either.

I can't agree more! It does feel real. I trust that as much as anything else in these cases. Our instincts can tell us a lot, if we pay attention. Whatever that is, it really doesn't feel human. Kind of feels like what I felt on that stretch of road. Hard to tell from video, but kind of.

There is a place named Gibsonton,FL that is only 18 miles from Lettuce Lake. The people that live (or lived) there from the early 1930's on called it Gibtown. It was an unusual little place because this is where Carnival and Circus people "Wintered" during the off-season.

Ah, yes, I know about that place! Some relatives-by marriage of my ex-son-in-law were carny types. Interesting folks!

The Circus folk had their own special zoning and special rules. I guess they carried some clout, because the population would reach 10,000 or more during the Winter months. One of the "special" zoning rules allowed them to keep the exotic animals from the circus acts (including Gorillas and Monkeys - see where this is going *wink*) in temporary enclosures right in front of their own temporary trailer homes.

So let's say one night the Carney's have a few too many (pure speculation, but hey they are Carney's) and Bonzo the great ape slip slides away and finds a friend in the swamps between Gibtown and Lettuce Lake. Twenty years pass and people in the area start to see things - Skunk Ape is born.

Easy to picture that! Plus, more than one park setup with apes and/or monkeys have been known to have released the animals when they closed down. All sorts of stuff could be in the woods down there. Heck, all sorts of transplanted stuff is known to be, so why NOT those? A snake expert at the zoo in Tampa told me that, if someone sees a snake they don't know, the odds are as good that it's deadly as that it isn't, because so many venomous exotic snakes have been released there.

Ape, Bigfoot, Half Ape/Half Bigfoot? Whatever it is, Matt M.'s video appears to be the real deal. He doesn't have to prove what the thing is in the video. He just needs to prove the video was shot in good faith. Good Luck Matt - Sincerely.

Anyway, just a theory. Really fun thread no matter what!

Fun thread for certain! Whatever it is, I agree, it looks like something real, as in not hoaxed. Some reports, I see as an ape, like the Myakka photos. This one? Seems even stranger to me. More like whatever is seen in more traditional Bigfoot reports. In Florida, I think they have cases of both. Crazy place, Florida!

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Have you ever been in a canoe or seen a swamp? Because you act like you haven't done either. You couldn't pay me enough to get out of a flat bottom boat or a canoe in a swamp that's even waist deep. The snakes alone would swarm you. Gators really wouldn't be a problem even if you got out and wouldn't bother you at all in a boat...they would be curious though. I'm not saying it's real footage and haven't read through the thread but acting like you know the guys motives is enough to get me to post. Ridiculous.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31 >>

join