It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swamp Ape/ Bigfoot... Some compelling video taken in Jan 2015.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I can't think of any reason they would not comment on this at all. Why wouldn't they just say it is a bunch of crap

Possibly ramifications from @ 1:30, flat out calling it a hoax?

Mayor Bob Buckhorn even gave his two cents on the photo.

"I saw what Winter the dolphin did for Clearwater...just think what a Sasquatch could do for our tourism numbers," he said. "If that fails, maybe he could fill in on the offensive line of the Bucs."
www.abcactionnews.com...

You can't say the wrong thing if you don't say anything. Politics?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Could be politics. I would guess with all the bigfoot nutters out there that they have fielded a lot of calls already. Still just odd that this one specified winter as being when they were not allowed to talk about the park. Even for that to come up would be odd...a typical statement would be that they are not allowed to make statements about the park in general, not that they can't only in winter.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Holy ####...It has a Baby Bigfoot with it.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

LOL hahaha you just noticed?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Of course there is always the probability that the video in the OP was sent in by someone that saw the original story on this and stated they talked to a woman park ranger because they saw the woman in the video, trying to add more credibility to the sighting.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Could someone add a video clip from 1:40 - 1:47 and slow it down please. I see a Baby Bigfoot and mama carries it off.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

LOL hahaha you just noticed?

Sorry. Has it been mentioned. ?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I thought somebody did? I noticed it the first time I watched the video without anyone mentioning the little bigfoot.

As to add the video clip you wanted, I would but I have an old computer so it's slow
I suggest downloading the youtube video then play using your video player and zoom in and play it in slow motion.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't think so.

Hold on, Do i see a Bag or something being thrown down in this clip. ?

I think you are right. I couldn't figure out what that was.

I love how the guy who took the video said, yeah, we watched it for a while, then we went over to where it submerged but couldn't find it, well anyway forget all of that. Here is 60 seconds of video.

edit on 29-1-2015 by curme because: Typo

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Nvmd
edit on 1/29/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I changed my mind. I went ahead and do it anyway despite my computer being slow lol.

Here's the clip of baby bigfoot you requested:

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

even @1:52 there are statements that encompass the whole property as being ankle deep. even more to the depth mystery.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AbandonFaieth

Also, why were they able to talk a few weeks ago but not now? Wasn't a few weeks ago still winter? I thought they weren't allowed to talk about it during winter?

The video about the picture and footprint was posted on January 13, so now why are they saying they can't talk?
edit on 1/29/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrWendal
Listen carefully. You hear birds. You hear movement in the canoe. Anyone notice what you don't hear??

Splashing.

You can see the water splash when it walks forward, but you never actually hear the splash...and you should be able to hear it. You see the foot come up above water and come down into the water. You see the splash of the water when it does this but no sound. This puts up a red flag for me.

Another poster mentioned the videographer might be using a GoPro.

I have a GoPro. It comes with a casing the camera goes in. There are two backs for the casing, a water-proof one and a slotted one.

The GoPro is one of the cameras I use for Jeeping videos, which sometimes involve water crossings with the camera magnet-mounted under the Jeep. The water-proof case goes on for that.

I can say from experience the GoPro with the water-proof case does not record sound - unless somethings hitting the case (like the tether in wind) or it's very loud.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

That is actually the part that looks the most convincing to me that it is real. It looks like the creature slaps the water ( to stun snake ?) and then picks it up and carries it with him. It does look like a snakes tail wriggling ( maybe a small alligator) . But notice that the creature sticks close to the tree...staying on root system. And I also think it is suspicious that they don't show the whole clip on max zoom...only the most obscure part.
edit on 29-1-2015 by HarryJoy because: add

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
What if this whole thing is a publicity stunt for both Lettuce Lake and "Finding Bigfoot"? The video was sent in by Matt M. or Matt Moneymaker, the host of Finding Bigfoot.

The reason the park can't talk about it is because they have a contract with the production of Finding Bigfoot. They were able to talk a few weeks ago on the news, but now they can't say anything "because it's winter", it was winter a few weeks ago when you did the interview on cable news. That's really suspicious to me. A show like Finding Bigfoot could afford to set something like this up.

If they have a show in Lettuce Lake then it's a definite in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Arrestme

But look in the water between "Matt's" position and the tree line when he pans his camera all the way left. You can see a "clear blur" on the right side of those frames of what looks like a smaller/young humanoid sitting, legs forward, in the water, staring straight at the camera, not 6 feet away!

I kept trying to see it many times but I couldn't see it. Perhaps you can point it out for us? Thanks.

I will. Just did but then photoshop crashed, and i did a pretty good job too!

Now it keeps crashing, so downloading new PS version, and will post a great pic to show what I mean.

Also I've noticed something else that might mean it could either be a forgery, or just professionally done. But when my PS installs, and I post my first image, I'll make that post & we'll definitely learn something more.

btw, I believe in my last post I was the one who said there is possibly another "little foot" with the creature, and it looked like it was being herded by the bigger one for safety or whatever.
edit on 29-1-2015 by Arrestme because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2015 by Arrestme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: Tangerine

Behavior of the videographers and the animal subject are the least suspect thing about this video, but yes should be considered.

I have spent time in big woods and observed bears, moose and deer, sometimes at relatively close distance. I could have reached out and touched a deer once. (Sidenote: Book by John Brown/Native American on "playing tag" with wildlife)

Animals do not always bolt, often they opt for a slow, careful, cautious retreat.

That said...I approach these things with the most likely first and rank it this way in terms of likelihood..
(1) Hoax, man in a suit
(2) Escaped Primate from local facility
(3) Skunk-ape

My issue is that I am accustomed to debunking these vids quickly and can't confirm (1).

Apes are not averse to water when necessity requires it...there is even some evolutionary theory about the "Aquatic Ape" that is out there, but I haven't looked into it.

If it is a man in a suit...he's gotten the movement down...from drinking water like an ape to moving naturally through insanely difficult swampy shoreline with ease while wearing a huge, insanely hot, awkward, uncomfortable ape suit!

Still lean Hoax...but everything to support Hoax seems weak evidence thus far...circumstantial. We will likely arrive there though.

I agree with your order of likelihood. All it would take to get the water-drinking movement down is watching a documentary about great apes. Anyone going to the trouble of perpetrating a half-way decent hoax would have done that. I disagree about the rest of the "creature's" movement. There's a point where it moves awkwardly, like a man unaccustomed to stepping into a swamp. At no point does it do anything a human couldn't do. We don't know that the few seconds in the water were where it was "insanely difficult swampy shoreline". If it's a hoax, they probably would have looked for an easy place to walk in the water. It's even possible that the area where the "creature" is walking is seasonally dry and only occasionally is covered with water, ensuring that the bottom is not goop.

I've witnessed many animals in the wild. Although it is true that you can get quite close to some of them, I've never seen a wild animal that wouldn't respond to the clunking of that oar by at least turning toward the sound. As you know, the sound of an oar clunking in a boat is a quite loud percussive sound that carries and there likely would have been no other sounds to mask it. On the other hand, a human in a costume playing a role would have ignored it.

There's also the matter of why the person with the camera stopped filming when he did. If he initially thought it was a bear, the "creature's" movements as it stepped into the water would have dissuaded him of that notion and given him great motive to continue filming. Instead, he stops just at the point where movement through the water would have become more difficult for a man in a costume. He filmed just enough to pique interest and no more which is smart if you're perpetrating a hoax.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Arrestme

Thanks!

Also

btw, I believe in my last post I was the one who said there is possibly another "little foot" with the creature, and it looked like it was being herded by the bigger one for safety or whatever.

I posted that video clip of that "little bigfoot" as per request:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit] Oh it was you who mentioned it ok lol.
edit on 1/29/2015 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I changed my mind. I went ahead and do it anyway despite my computer being slow lol.

Here's the clip of baby bigfoot you requested:

Yeah, that's it. It certainly appears to drop or move a chubby something then pick it up again..Maybe the whatever it dropped had a vine in it's hand giving the illusion that it is a snake.

Cheers

EDIT. having looked closer the "snake" could be the back leg of the chubby something kick out at fresh air when it's picked up causing some water to be thrown backwards.
edit on 29-1-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join