It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swamp Ape/ Bigfoot... Some compelling video taken in Jan 2015.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: GArnold

Idk what to think. Pretty convincing video, IMHO. At first, it does look sort of like a bear, until it stands up.

You would have to be pretty crazy to jump into a gator and snake infested swamp just to make a hoax video...

S&F for the find!

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I grew up in and around that area in the 50's and 60's. There were lots of stories about swamp apes around that time. As for the video, it certainly look real to me.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

If it's the same guy that took the picture of the ape suit sitting shoulder deep in water, this seems to be much more sophisticated (if it is indeed fake). Obviously the guy who took the first picture was looking for some kind of exposure, which is why he put his name out there.

Why would he make an even better hoax then not give his name? Kinda goes against what he intentionally set out to do the first time don't you think? He even commented about there being a "next time". He would have given his name if it were the same guy, if anything this video would validate his first shot even more. I see no reason why he would choose to remain anonymous the second time around.

Plus, the sheer jump in authenticity and quality is a red flag that they aren't the same person in my opinion.

Maybe I'm wrong though.
edit on 1/28/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Why would he make an even better hoax then not give his name?

If it is the same guy he has to use a different name this time. His first attempt is widely considered a hoax, and for good reason.

I only see this one as better because it's vague enough to escape the obvious conclusion of hoax based on the appearance alone,
yet obviously shows just enough to pique people's interest.

In this vid he tries to sell "It's not someone in a suit cuz that would be crazy" unnecessarily. That was a red flag for me.

In the article on the earlier sighting he unnecessarily throws out "It's not a guy in a suit". I consider that to be a sort of 'tell'.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Well... actually there are a few things that stand out now that I've looked a little closer. When the "ape" hears the one videoing and gets up, the transition from sitting to getting into the water seems a little off somehow, I may just be seeing things, and as soon as it gets up, a sun ray conveniently appears to cover it and its path. The ape looks a little dark compared to the environment as well.

The mention of the previous sighting being somehow "connected" to this and the fact that it's an obvious hoax makes me wonder too. If everyone knows it's a hoax then why would you compare your video to it? Also what you said.

I'm more on the fence now.
edit on 1/29/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I almost want to say its possble there's another, much younger/smaller "little foot" with the big one. Maybe laying low in-line with the tree, and out of view. The bigger one seems to be pushing something at first to the right. But the snake thing seems plausible. Maybe he's bashing it against the tree to his left, which would explain the movement we see even though it's a good 10ft above it, where we see what looks like a tree of sorts, swaying as if being hit or pushed on repeatedly.

But something even more eerie: Does ANYONE notice this next observation besides me? I posted it on YT but no1 replied, probably because it's pretty long. But I can't reexplain it, so here's my quote;

YouTube post by: Und3rtow420 (aka Arrestme (aka me))
Anyone else start to wonder why he keeps panning the camera left?? It's super strange, but if you've also heard of the camouflage Sasquatch theories then you might find this a bit scary. But look in the water between "Matt's" position and the tree line when he pans his camera all the way left. You can see a "clear blur" on the right side of those frames of what looks like a smaller/young humanoid sitting, legs forward, in the water, staring straight at the camera, not 6 feet away! There's possibly another, much larger one on the left side of those frames, seems to be looking at the "visible bigfoot" down yonder. Also, with what looks like many other "little foots" in between and further toward the woods. Turn the volume up, I think this guy heard water noises real close and might have saw something, realized he was surrounded, & decided to start getting the hell out of there. It's possible this guy is even trying to post this video ABOUT those camo-foots. Maybe he even doctured the visible one in just for "cover", bcuz if true this would truly be some government #, and he wouldn't b able to post it. This way he keeps his innocence of not posting AboveTopSecret videos. Any1 crazy enough to respond to this? Really try and look for it, and you won't be able to unsee it.

edit on 29-1-2015 by Arrestme because: Und3rtow420 clarified as being me.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
After reading through all the comments... Most peoples red flags are

(1) Not enough surprised vocal expression from the guy. Well he thought it was only a bear. Whats he going to do. Scare the crap out of it by yelling and carrying on.

Good way to become dinner.

Only after being told it probably was not a bear. Did it get more scrutiny. ( or its just a good story to sell it better )

(2) Not enough noise..... I would say yes. Just because it is big. Doesn't mean it cant be stealthy.

(3) It would have taken off sooner. I have been up pretty close to animals that have amazing senses. And I saw them long before they saw me.

All up. Interesting........ Wonder if it can be scanned and put into another spectrum.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arrestme
But something even more eerie: Does ANYONE notice this next observation besides me? I posted it on YT but no1 replied, probably because it's pretty long. But I can't reexplain it, so here's my quote;

YouTube post by: Und3rtow420 (aka Arrestme (aka me))
Anyone else start to wonder why he keeps panning the camera left?? It's super strange, but if you've also heard of the camouflage Sasquatch theories then you might find this a bit scary. But look in the water between "Matt's" position and the tree line when he pans his camera all the way left. You can see a "clear blur" on the right side of those frames of what looks like a smaller/young humanoid sitting, legs forward, in the water, staring straight at the camera, not 6 feet away! There's possibly another, much larger one on the left side of those frames, seems to be looking at the "visible bigfoot" down yonder. Also, with what looks like many other "little foots" in between and further toward the woods. Turn the volume up, I think this guy heard water noises real close and might have saw something, realized he was surrounded, & decided to start getting the hell out of there. It's possible this guy is even trying to post this video ABOUT those camo-foots. Maybe he even doctured the visible one in just for "cover", bcuz if true this would truly be some government #, and he wouldn't b able to post it. This way he keeps his innocence of not posting AboveTopSecret videos. Any1 crazy enough to respond to this? Really try and look for it, and you won't be able to unsee it.

Im on my phone but I immediately saw exactly what you were talking about. Thought maybe it was the witnesses reflection for a sec. That is creepy.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

its not that i dont think bigfoot is real but we should of found one by now ....i know thats not necissariily true
but by god some one just go shoot one of these by now to end the damned debate already lol
yeah right if you did the smithsonian will either buy your silence or kill ya ....
yeeeaaah bigfoot

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Looks really awkward getting into the water to me. Not natural. I think humans are the only animals that go into the water feet first with a butt scootch. Well, maybe skunkapes too.
edit on 29-1-2015 by curme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

Wow! I thought you were being serious until i read your signature. After reading the info Vasa Croe received I'm even more convinced of it being a hoax. Especially if laughing is heard at the end of the uncut video.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zadiel74 in reply to: Arrestme
Im on my phone but I immediately saw exactly what you were talking about. Thought maybe it was the witnesses reflection for a sec. That is creepy.

I kno right? This should really get some more attention. Some of the biggest names in BigFoot info believe in this cloaking ability.

a reply to: sweets777

They did shoot one and guy showed pictures of the corpse. Even a video of the whole thing. If you go through the interesting parts frame by frame it just gets way more strange and unbelievable. Starts to make you wonder a lot just wtf these things are, and who these people are to be executing them.

Here's a very interesting analysis, which you should watch first.
Here's another one of just footage, but not all of it, and cut a lot to seemingly make fun of things not shared to the viewer. Probably meant to show the bigfoot "murderer" in an unfavorable or mocking way.

edit on 29-1-2015 by Arrestme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Those are Rick Dyer hoaxes. Trust me, all completly confirmed hoaxes. Dont waist your time with that.
edit on 29-1-2015 by Zadiel74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
It's way cheaper to CGI this video then to buy a Big Foot suit and walk through the water and make a movie like its the 90's. Why are so many people denying this!??!?!? Where do you buy a big foot suit?!?!? C'mon you really believe this video is actually from Florida? Or filmed in 2015?!?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   

edit on 29-1-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
It's way cheaper to CGI this video then to buy a Big Foot suit and walk through the water and make a movie like its the 90's. Why are so many people denying this!??!?!? Where do you buy a big foot suit?!?!? C'mon you really believe this video is actually from Florida? Or filmed in 2015?!?

Anyone with a bit of savvy could knock up a Bigfoot suit for a few dollars. as for the quality of the suit, well,,,,judging by the video it doesn't have to be that good a suit given the distance and obstacles in the way.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Where is your proof that it is CGI or a hoax? How do you know it wasn't filmed in FLA or in 2015??

I'm not saying it is real or not. I'm on the fence. However, I'm also not making claims like these above...

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

Where is your proof that it is CGI or a hoax? How do you know it wasn't filmed in FLA or in 2015??

I'm not saying it is real or not. I'm on the fence. However, I'm also not making claims like these above...

According to the site that he reported this to that I posted email responses from a couple pages back, they checked the GPS coordinates on the video and it matched up with the area, so it was filmed where he said it was filmed.

I am waiting to hear back from them about if he will allow contact.

I just got another email from them this morning that said they have his last name but he asked they not make it known.

Here is the email:

Hi again,

I thought I'd give you an update.

While reviewing the eyewitness words, I was able to find what looks like a fundamental part to the story based on his original statement, which wasn't originally included in the article: "we were there for a few minutes but didn't film the whole time". It has now been updated to reflect that change.

That was his response regarding the duration of the sighting, and not the duration of their canoe trip. A few minutes at this spot and just 42 seconds of footage.

He did not explain why they did not have the camera on the whole time.

In addition, when we asked whether he, and whoever was with him on the canoe that day, felt threatened by the alleged animal, he did not reply. The same goes to when he was asked if the animal looked scared when they approached it. He skipped both questions.

He did, however, provide a last name and asked to remain anonymous.

Still no reply regarding permission to handle over his contact information.

So they have not heard back from him as of yet.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

According to the site that he reported this to that I posted email responses from a couple pages back, they checked the GPS coordinates on the video and it matched up with the area, so it was filmed where he said it was filmed.

They mentioned IP but I don't see any mention of GPS. Is that info from the emails or something else?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
a reply to: Vasa Croe

They mentioned IP but I don't see any mention of GPS. Is that info from the emails or something else?

My apologies....IP is what it was.....not GPS.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join