It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch this before it gets taken down! Ukrainian civil war was carefully planned. years ago.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

no we are going to talk about Russia invading a sovereign nation - Ukraine.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

According to "Novorossiya Today." To comply with T&C, please post a translation of your source in English.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I was pretty interested in this subject until it was wrongly (in my opinion) moved the the mud pit. Now it is just a bunch of attacks on each other and the original subject, i.e the video, is totally ignored. Shame really that the original attacks and slander got this moved and it couldn't have been discussed without personal attacks in the first place. It is like it was purposely done so it would end up as a slagging match.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

there are no Russians in Ukraine. there are Russians in Novorocciya a self proclaimed republic. there is no Ukraine anymore anyway. it stopped existing when the illegal coup government took power. this action was not reversed so Ukraine is basically a rogue state. and since Ukraine no longer exists we might as well change the name. i was thinking we call it "Nuland".

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

yeah, it was locked there for a while. the mudpit is fine. there's still some conversation going so its all good.

and obviously the video is ignored. that's just the way of the world. its sad that people still felt compelled to come here and destroy discussion and try their best to debunk the content.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

How is the current government illegal? Yanukovych was brought up for impeachment following Ukrainian law. Yanukovych fled the country leaving the office of President vacant. A temporary President filled the role until an election could be held. Following Ukrainian law. Poroschenko was then elected by the people of Ukraine. Following Ukrainian law. If there was anything illegal about the current government Russia would be telling it from the rooftops. Instead they openly accept the legitimacy of the current Ukrainian government.

The only illegal aspect in all of this is Yanukovych. When he stole billions from the Ukrainian people.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

its illegal to take power though force. yats was not a legitimate authority. he was picked by western powers to take control thought force. and hes still there.

The only illegal aspect in all of this is Yanukovych. When he stole billions from the Ukrainian people.

two wrongs don't make a right. Ukraine was months away from elections, which is why the coup had to happen so late in Yanukoviches term, they just swept it all under the rug by getting poroshenko (a CIA informant) elected as their official puppet.
edit on 29-1-2015 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason

there are no Russians in Ukraine. there are Russians in Novorocciya a self proclaimed republic. there is no Ukraine anymore anyway. it stopped existing when the illegal coup government took power. this action was not reversed so Ukraine is basically a rogue state. and since Ukraine no longer exists we might as well change the name. i was thinking we call it "Nuland".

Ignorance for the win on your part I see.

Tell me.. Describe the actions in Ukraine where you arrive at the conclusion that a coup occurred.
Ukraine does exist and has existed prior to the USSR. Russia reaffirmed this when they signed the Budapest document.

Now that your argument is shot down....

Tell ya what I will make it easy for you.

The Ukrainian parliament, which was elected in 2012 and recognized by Russia drafted impeachment articles and voted in favor of them. The second step would have been to hold the impeachment hearing and then vote on whether Yanukovych would be removed or exonerated. All done in full compliance with Ukrainian law.

The vote to impeach occurred and was supported by the majority of the parliament, including Yanukovych own party. Yanukovych fled the country before the parliament could hold the second vote. Under Ukrainian law when the president vacates his position, as Yanukovych did, an election must be held within 90 days.

Those are the facts and no coup took place in Ukraine. An armed coup DID take place in the eastern provinces and Crimea when armed group seized the lawfully elected governments. Even the Crimean government members were seized.

The government in Ukraine is not a junta as it is recognized by everyone, including Russia by the way.
The pro Russian governments in the east and Crimea actually fit the definition of a junta to a T.

No amount of lies, propaganda, ignorance, wishful thinking, distortion of facts, distortion of history will change that.
edit on 29-1-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

a reply to: ScientificRailgun

he's basically presenting to the parliament members that hes discovered evidence of a US backed plot to start a civil war in Ukraine(such as the exact one we have going on right now) though use of information warfare and other strategies. This is a full year before the euro maidan protests.
Interesting. Could be a game-changer if true. Does he present any evidence for his beliefs?

No game changer. Deep in the bowls of the Pentagon you will find rooms full of plans to do this and almost anything else you can think of. They have groups that do nothing else but plan possible avenues of attack and defense.

Would not surprise me if some day they release WWII plans formed to back Hitler against Russia, or Togo against China, or any other bazaar thing you can thing up. Thing is, 99% of these are just that, war gaming what ifs.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I don't know what anyone in this thread is talking about. Non of this has anything to do with the OP, which was pretty solid. The west started the coup in Ukraine. Bottom line.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

In case anyone has forgotten what this thread was about.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: Strawberry88

Crimea was not a Russian asset.

Historical speaking Russia holds more rights towards to Crimea then America/Europe. Thats Russia's backyard. Not America's.
edit on 29-1-2015 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

ok well you keep sticking your fingers in you ear and pretending there was no coup and ill base my opinions on objective facts and the recounting of current events.

you aren't hurting me by having a different opinion, and neither is anyone that shares your opinion.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

yeah and the fact that Crimea was literally a Russian asset kind of defeats that statement.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

He forget to mention that his little beloved Pro EU protesters in Kiev were holding weapons and even Russian made Snipers oh well i dont bother with him.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dismanrc

you might want to read a book called "Wallstreet and the rise of Hitler". lol

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

Historical speaking Russia holds more rights towards to Crimea then America/Europe. Thats Russia's backyard. Not America's.

Historically speaking Turkey holds more right towards Crimea than the US / EU and Russia. Secondly its Ukrainian territory and ignoring that fact does not make your case.

Its in Ukraine's yard so Russia needs to just stick to their yard.

link   
a reply to: dismanrc

Or that they used WW2 as an excuse to expand and occupy Europe with American Bases as a means of protection agaisnt the evil evil evil evil Russians and China those are the kind secrets we might never find.

link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

yeah and the mercenaries who were arrested and sent to various Baltic states to never be heard from again, the orders given to berkut not to raise their weapons (which costs dozens, i think dozens, of them their lives), and that right sector was caught taking weapons out of the Ukraine hotel.

yeah no coup... hahahha. the violence was just for #s and giggles.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

ok well you keep sticking your fingers in you ear and pretending there was no coup and ill base my opinions on objective facts and the recounting of current events.

you aren't hurting me by having a different opinion, and neither is anyone that shares your opinion.

That's just it -

Its not my opinion - its a fact. By all means though please explain how you arrived at the conclusion a coup occurred.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join