It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch this before it gets taken down! Ukrainian civil war was carefully planned. years ago.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Enock47

mhmm. check out some of the other videos on that channel. lots and lots of documentation on various events. really educational.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

and another member of their Duma is passing a bill that would condemn Germany for "annexing" east Germany.

The Russian government has lost it.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

As popcorn grew in popularity, it began to appear in all sorts of variations. Louis Ruckheim came up with the first version of Cracker Jack, made from popcorn, peanuts and molasses, during the late 1890s.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

They are a minor player in a big world and they don't like it.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Without any proof at all to back up his assertions, I see this as a rogue politician pandering to anti-U.S. sentiment and blaming us for his own Nation's failures. But that's just me.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
a reply to: DJW001

You believe his accusations because...?
Oh its you. So tell me whom started the protests in Egypt? the Muslim Brotherhood? checked whom supported them? the NGO groups.

Boy do I hate to be a stickler...but it's a bit bothersome when people use whom incorrectly...it's like, I don't care if people use who when whom is correct, cuz most people don't even use whom...but when you use whom when it's not even approropriate? That's a head scratcher...

Anyways, with this quick grammatical interjection over...as you were...

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

hmm. well i think the fact that everything he described has actually taken place, between then and now, kind of gives testament to his "assertions".

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

hmm. well i think the fact that everything he described has actually taken place, between then and now, kind of gives testament to his "assertions".

Well I see he mentions Tech Camp as a way to start civil war...

In my role as a representative of the Ukrainian people…
…activists of the public organisation "Volya" turned to me…
…providing clear evidence…
…that within our territory…
…with support and direct participation
…of the US Embassy in Kiev…
…the "TechCamp" project is realised…
…under which preparations are being made for a civil war in Ukraine.

www.youtube.com...

Thought you might like to see what they do at that Tech Camp...

Looks like they are showing tech geeks newer types of technology and how to use it, but if that man says they are using it to create civil war then it has to be true.

Just wondering if you ever thought to research Tech Camp and what they do, or was it just easier to take what this man says as truth?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

yeah im aware. its also far easier to conceal than an open war so getting away with it is a piece of cake. this is exactly how the soviets used to operate and and i guess the Americans picked up on it.

To be sure, they both operate from the same playbook, especially since ultimately they have the same handlers. Even if someone were to say that they take their cues from their central banks, the central banks still all answer to someone higher up. So really, what we have is a big Poker game going on, except that primary handler is wearing a mask, walking around the table reading everyone's hands and telling them what to do to insure that the "house" always wins. Something like wrestling as Ventura used to say.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Now in Western Ukraine is tens times more opponents of the junta than the during the coup opponents of Yanukovych, but they need to go to work, no one pays them $ 5 billion , Kiev synagogue do not give the cookies , Klitschko not give them US Army combat stimulants and drugs , they will not even protest Police would not stand and burn they will shoot live ammunition or arrested
edit on 28/1/15 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

yes, and we can clearly see what Ukraine has been using their american funded lessons for.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Well it appears your right with those lessons seem to be fighting the Russian army to a stand still. So I'd say yeah there learning quickly how to deal with Russia. Putin destroyed Russia he's got them involved in another prolonged occupation they can't afford and is destroying the economy. And the funniest part all this without the west having to fire a shot.
edit on 1/28/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   

perhaps this might support the thread claims.

Paul Wolfowitz, the neoconservative who was Deputy Secretary of Defense under the Bush regime, declared:

“Our first objective is to prevent the re-emergence of a new rival, either on the territory of the former Soviet Union or elsewhere, that poses a threat on the order of that posed formerly by the Soviet Union. This is a dominant consideration underlying the new regional defense strategy and requires that we endeavor to prevent any hostile power from dominating a region whose resources would, under consolidated control, be sufficient to generate global power.”

Is Wolfowitz, when referring to “hostile power” referring to any power independent of Washington’s control?

Ref; Paul Craig Roberts

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: learnatic

In that case, the policy failed. Putin has expanded Russia by invading Ukraine and annexing part of its eastern territory.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

In that case, the policy failed. Putin has expanded Russia by invading Ukraine and annexing part of its eastern territory.

I'm not sure what you mean by annexed 'part of its eastern territory'

75% of the people of the Crimea voted in a referendum on the matter, to join Russia. I am amazed that a country like the US that often calls upon other countries to respect the will of their people, cannot bring themselves to do that very thing themselves in relation to the people the Crimea.

Given the US claims to believe in the principles of democracy, they should have led the charge to get the world to recognise and accept the will of the people of Crimea but instead they very publicly, demonstrate their very anti democratic values by claiming that Russia 'annexed' the Crimea

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

hahahaha to a stand still? sending their boys to die at the airport isnt a stand still, its a meat grinder. "Russian army" really? lets see them then. hahahahah. Ukraine is getting beat by farmers, construction workers, and their own former brothers in arms. If the Russian army was helping there would be no Ukraine left.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   

well i think the fact that the Pentagons primary goal is full spectrum dominance says it all.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   

I'm not sure what you mean by annexed 'part of its eastern territory'

As in: sent in armed troops and forced the local populace to engage in a rigged election. It is the sort of tactic the United States used in places like Iraq, and it is shameful that Putin would sink so low.

75% of the people of the Crimea voted in a referendum on the matter, to join Russia. I am amazed that a country like the US that often calls upon other countries to respect the will of their people, cannot bring themselves to do that very thing themselves in relation to the people the Crimea.

Actually, something like 110% voted for reunion with Russia. Rigged elections cannot be respected, whether it's in Iraq or Crimea.

Given the US claims to believe in the principles of democracy, they should have led the charge to get the world to recognise and accept the will of the people of Crimea but instead they very publicly, demonstrate their very anti democratic values by claiming that Russia 'annexed' the Crimea

Conquest is conquest. Eventually, NATO will be forced to reinforce Mariupol with air support. We'll see how wise Putin's strategy was then.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

We can`t say the Eastern Ukrainians aren`t in their rights.

Actually, the referendum in 1994 separated Donbass from Ukraine 20 years ago

Source

So from now on you`re going to talk about Ukraine who invaded a sovereign country ?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJourney

its ok....

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join