It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch this before it gets taken down! Ukrainian civil war was carefully planned. years ago.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

originally posted by: OneManArmy

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

So essentially it was wrong, because as it hasn't been proven the US was behind the problems in Ukraine.

Lack of proof doesnt equal lack of guilt.
It just equals lack of proof, like JFK, Satanic Ritual Abuse rings and formerly paedophile rings in government and decades of cover up.

That JFK thing was solved when I prayed for the answer inside the red pentagrams and sacrificed some little orphan nobody cared about. I won't tell you who did it because the journey was worth more than the answer...

I cared about the little orphan.
Your journey hasnt even begun.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
What are the people chanting in the back saying?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Strawberry88

Crimea was not a Russian asset.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

And it was neither an US asset to grab.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I can tell you one thing in all honesty 99.9% of the American people dont agree with our meddling with other peoples countries period.

its the corporate greed that fuels these conflicts and nothing else, they dont represent the people at all, and are actually against our own interests as well.

Our government has gone off the rails and doesnt represent the will of the people at all, it needs to be set back on track in our lifetimes.

edit on 27-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
I can tell you one thing in all honesty 99.9% of the American people dont agree with our meddling with other peoples countries period.

No really you cannot and I challenge you to post the information that supports you claim.

its the corporate greed that fuels these conflicts and nothing else, they dont represent the people at all, and are actually against our own interests as well.

An excuse people like to use when they cannot support their claims. make it broad and blame corporate interests. Tell me does this apply to Russia as well? I ask because South / East Ukraine and Crimea all have large amounts of natural resources, including gas and oil.

Our government has gone off the rails and doesnt represent the will of the people at all, it needs to be set back on track in our lifetimes.

You would be wrong actually, although its not surprising. The Us government has not gone nad made changes so Obama can stay in power longer. The Us government has not made changes where governors are appointed by the White House. The US government has not closed down media outlets who don't support government actions. The government has not labeled domestic groups that don't agree with it as foreign agents nor has it made those groups register as such.

You claim to live in the US but its evident you know absolutely nothing about the US. Even more so when its compared to the Russian government, whose actions you completely ignore while making excuses for it.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

Excellent find (an actual video, wow), S&F just for the bump, it really needs more airplay. However, this is the way US foreign policy operates... there is an issue, some resource that's wanted or a political agenda, the US goes in and stirs the pot until they get want they want. It's extremely subversive, but of course smarter than sending in troops and maybe pissing off some country that will give them a run for their money like Russia and it carries plausible deniability. I remember what they did in Angola, the Congo and of course Iraq two years before the Gulf War but only because of my close proximity (otherwise I could only guess). Dirty tricks that work get used over and over again.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

yeah im aware. its also far easier to conceal than an open war so getting away with it is a piece of cake. this is exactly how the soviets used to operate and and i guess the Americans picked up on it.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
btw i want to apologize, my one year before statement is not true. the poster of the video said "year before"maidan meaning 2013, literally the year before. i processed this as one year before for some reason. im bad with numbers, and words, and yeah just pretty much anything. =P

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

It wouldn't be demeaning if humanity wasn't a bunch of slack-jawed yokels, the majority are useful idiots shilling for whatever pet cause they promote. Nearly all revolutions end in disaster and everywhere people perpetually elect the same lying #bags over and over again. People do not behave intelligently in groups, its plain to see, it's even documented.

See I don't feel like the people have any agency to speak of.. the people that control the people, they have agency.
They have more agency and control than the great unwashed despite their number.

Groups of people act out emotionally to specific triggers like clockwork. People are always easy to control.

What do you base your optimism on? Humanity is probably the cosmic equivalent of a benchmark for worthlessness.

Not saying I'm a paragon of virtue, but at least I see through a lot of the bull# and if more did maybe our governments and corporations would be responsible and accountable entities. A boon to both the World and its citizens instead of a curse.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

I am surprised he didn't verbally attack the noddy band at the back of the assembly by asking themif they personally wished to see Ukraine blood - that of their relativeds spilled? To be heckled by that in such an organised way plays into his hands. The HJead of ther assembly should have shut thoe men up to start with as people have the right to address the assembly and be heard. - agree with them or not.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

I hope tht because we have enough examples of foreign government interference in other countries people would start to listen to voices that seek to protect them like the guy at the assembly. I do wonder if he is still alive - given what I know about how my own government worked in Libya. I suspect its always been to tryu to pressurize Russia to keep using the US$ and do what it is told. - fat chance.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

its whatever. he said what he said, the chanting was just background noise.

and he is still alive, but he did get beat up by ultra nationalists some time last year while he was trying to run for president.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Truly amazing how you think adjustments and subterfuge are the REFUGE of only the outsider, you cannot even see when the West does ANYTHING wrong, what makes you think you can track the actions of even one sector of the media ??

And truly amazing how some people think only the United States is guilty of subterfuge. In the case of Ukraine, Russia has gained territory, natural resources and tweaked NATO. The United States has gained nothing. In the light of this, which side do you think planned the whole scenario?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   
How did Tsarov get this information?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

america didn't gain anything because they #ed with the wrong people, not because they aren't responsible.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason

america didn't gain anything because they #ed with the wrong people, not because they aren't responsible.

Who did they [expletive deleted] with, in your opinion?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alushe
How did Tsarov get this information?

By spying. At the beginning of the speech, he claims to have sent one of his political agents into the American Embassy on false pretenses. This is illegal, of course, but having been trained in Russia it doesn't even occur to him that this might make him look bad!

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Haha reallly nice man, I will save this video.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

think what you will.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join