It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch this before it gets taken down! Ukrainian civil war was carefully planned. years ago.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Let's not forget the billions the USA has spent in Ukraine promoting democracy and good old home spun values.

The billions they sent over a decade were there for just this point in time. Have you researched the reason for that money, because if you did you would see where it went.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Ah, I think you are deviating from what I am saying and reverting to the old tactic of accusing the Ukrainians of being fascists. So nice, so wrong, and so unconnected with the point I was making.

I don't know where you live, but in my country people often protest about all sorts of issues without the CIA being involved. They also do it without being paid. Is that your experience, that you won't protest for a cause you believe in unless you are paid? Are you being paid now? I very much doubt you are, but I point this out as you are actually a good example of someone who would probably get off their bum, and fight for a cause you cared passionately about.

In Ukraine, people had a lot to get off their bums about, not least the corruption and the move towards authoritarianism, which people just don't like. You don't need the CIA to show you how to say "enough is enough"!

Regards

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

I dont even know what to think of this. Its almost hard to believe that this actually happened. this video is from 11/20/2013.

JUst a little reminder here... your video is a lie as it was made a day before the protests started not a year as the uploader wants you to believe.

You really should have researched it before posting it as truth.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Here is a dance off with Obama vs Mc Cain to see who will really play the next Wizard Of OZ for the people of the world.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

I dont even know what to think of this. Its almost hard to believe that this actually happened. this video is from 11/20/2013.

JUst a little reminder here... your video is a lie as it was made a day before the protests started not a year as the uploader wants you to believe.

You really should have researched it before posting it as truth.

wow couldn't even tell you how much i don't care. the content of the video itself is whats important. keep nit picking nit picker.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Let's not forget the billions the USA has spent in Ukraine promoting democracy and good old home spun values.

The billions they sent over a decade were there for just this point in time. Have you researched the reason for that money, because if you did you would see where it went.

Wasn't it Nuland, of the '# the EU' fame that disclosed the 5 billion spent? Such bleeding hearts...spreading democracy. I'm sure she was there handing out foodstuffs to protesters. You couldn't make it up.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason
a reply to: Guenter

My thoughts exactly. I was actually about to go look that up.

Please do! After instigating violence on Maidan, he moved to Eastern Ukraine and led the separatists! He was educated in Moscow, and has presumably returned there. You believe his accusations because...?

Because he made them before they happened.

Do you subscribe to every prophetic thread on ATS? Or are you just as well kinda surprised if anything did come to pass?

WHAT A MIRACLE this man knew all of this before it took place, he must have suckled it out of his thumb.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

What exactly were they sent over for then? If not this point in time? Because excuse me, but it kinda seems like the past years have been leading upto THIS.

Or were the billions invested just funds for rebuilding Ukraine after the civil war perhaps?
What purpose does that money serve now, that a former civilized nation is in civil war, exactly?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Wasn't it Nuland, of the '# the EU' fame that disclosed the 5 billion spent?

You do understand that it was public knowledge had you needed to know before that, but it wasn't something you wanted to know about until you heard it from her now did you?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
I have no doubt that the USA was likely involved in the initial protests and violence which resulted in the West-friendly government seizing power. I also suspect that the USA is actively aiding the government in the civil war against the rebels. That said, Russia is not entirely without blame either, as they also contributed to the current civil war in the country. They deployed soldiers into Crimea and allegedly continue to support rebel troops with both military equipment and ground forces.

Unfortunately for Ukraine, this is looking awfully similar to past proxy wars. Their state is being abused by two powers who have their own interests in mind. I do feel for those stuck in between this mess.

You know Russia had to know about this way before hand, their response time to annexing Crimea and the Crimean liberation medals having the wrong date on them basically proves that they did. so then with that in mind why would Russia stay quiet about it and just let it happen. Oleg is talking about this days before the protests so how long did Russia and all their intelligence apparatuses know about it? if they would have spoke up before hand this could have been averted. so did Russia want this to happen? and if so why? just to take Crimea or to fight a proxy war?

that's actually pretty sad. if this is all true then it is just like you said, two powers having their way at the expense of a country stuck in the middle.

link   

wow couldn't even tell you how much i don't care. the content of the video itself is whats important. keep nit picking nit picker.

Now if the uploader lies about the date this video was made what's to say he isn't lying about what was said in it...again you can add your own subtitles to youtube videos.

But again you knew that right.

link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
a reply to: DJW001

He was educated in Moscow

So what if he was? is it a crime for someone to educated in Moscow? or else in the east your starting to sound comical seems you cant keep it straight with your own about Ukraine eh.

By your logic everyone must be educated in the west and think like either Bush or McCain.

Maybe we should ask DJW Where Kim jon Il was educated

The West did such a mighty fine job of schooling a civilized young man didn't they.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

says the guy whose had multiple posts removed on this thread for "off-topic".

Can't count as it was one, but thanks for the concern.

well none of your posts other than the one you directed at me even have anything to do with the video i posted. if i'm wrong let me know.

Now if the uploader lies about the date this video was made what's to say he isn't lying about what was said in it...again you can add your own subtitles to youtube videos.

yeah i know how subtitles work. and i still speak Russian, nothings changed there. the information is accurate.

please keep bringing up things that are completely irrelevant to the subject at hand. i just love feeling like im talking to a half retarded cinder block on the other side of the world wide web.

edit on 27-1-2015 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2015 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Wow, you really are digging yourself in now aren't you?

It was confirmed on page one by someone from ATS that the subs are correct

Anything else you might want to try picking at? It's not going to work, but keep trying.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Wasn't it Nuland, of the '# the EU' fame that disclosed the 5 billion spent?

You do understand that it was public knowledge had you needed to know before that, but it wasn't something you wanted to know about until you heard it from her now did you?

Ahh, so now OP is to blame because his interest (presumably) only got peaked after THOUSANDS HAVE DIED.

It would have been better had OP just turned a blind eye like most of the West, including yourself, pretending it's just "big bad russia at work, let's bomb them"
edit on 27-1-2015 by Strawberry88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

well none of your posts other than the one you directed at me even have anything to do with the video i posted. if i'm wrong let me know.

And only that one was off topic, but hey if you know more than the mods enlighten them to the fact.

yeah i know how subtitles work. and i still speak Russian, nothings changed there. the information is accurate.

I can tell you I speak Martian doesn't necessarily mean I do...see how that works.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Do you know that the subtitles are false? Have you done a translation? You do realise that the armed coup of Ukraine didn't start until the 21st of February 2014, not a year granted but not a day either.
edit on 27-1-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

And only that one was off topic, but hey if you know more than the mods enlighten them to the fact.

I can tell you I speak Martian doesn't necessarily mean I do...see how that works.

That's just bordering pathetic, reported to mods, very curious how much longer it will be just one off topic post that got removed.

ON THE FIRST PAGE AN ATS MEMBER WHO IS NOT OP CONFIRMED THE SUBS.

If you STILL don't trust that, then get a GD dictionary and start translating.

And while you're at it, I have some texts I would like to have translated to martian.
edit on 27-1-2015 by Strawberry88 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join