It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch this before it gets taken down! Ukrainian civil war was carefully planned. years ago.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
Oh its you. So tell me whom started the protests in Egypt? the Muslim Brotherhood? checked whom supported them? the

People are capable of protesting against government corruption, brutality and mismanagement without the help of the CIA! It is patronising and demeaning to suggest that people cannot fight for heir own rights.

To OP.

Does this guy offer any evidence? No.
Did this guy have an ulterior motive? Possibly
Who's side is this guy on? Russia
Enough said? Yes

Regards

Well the video came out a year before the trouble began outlining exactly was going to happen. Are you going to really ignore that because you don't agree with what agentusasupporter says?
edit on 27-1-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Nice quick deflection and defending the policies of the manufactured proxy protests.

People are capable of protesting against government corruption, brutality and mismanagement without the help of the CIA! It is patronising and demeaning to suggest that people cannot fight for heir own rights.

The Arab Spring has proven itself that protests are and ca be manufactured i am not surprised you would still deny it. I have seen and being gathering a number of articles and videos over the past three or so years on this.

People like you on here defending the CIA and the protests says alot about you.

Does this guy offer any evidence? No.

He does as he mentions the countries hit by the Arab Spring and how the protest program is run.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Your obviously not in the US you can buy them in gas stations for like 20.00 . Homeless people have cell phones seen them at the library using there chargers.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

America never started the protest in Syria right American NATO fan boy? America never started the Libyan protests nor the Arab Spring right?

Well if this was a thread about Syria then I would oblige answering that, but it isn't so I won't.

There we go you were saying something before about attacking other members...Amazing.

Afraid to keep it on topic are you?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

ENOUGH!!

If you can not discuss this issue without calling each other names, you need to find something else to do.

Supposedly you're all adults capable of having conversations about the topics of the day. Civil conversations. Try it.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Your obviously not in the US you can buy them in gas stations for like 20.00 . Homeless people have cell phones seen them at the library using there chargers.

It is amazing how cheap they have become nowadays...amazing the price difference over the last ten years.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Well if this was a thread about Syria then I would oblige answering that, but it isn't so I won't.

I am doubting on that part.
edit on 27-1-2015 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Look Americans already know our government does corrupt things like this, we just dont care enough to do anything about it. Most have just accepted that our government and military is beyond the control of the American people. We dont want our government doing these things, we are so disempowered we feel theres nothing more we can do but watch the government do whatever it wants all over the world and to the folks in the US as well.

You must understand that most dont know or care, and those that do care cant make a difference. . . .

So this is called a F## UP BEYOND ALL RECOGNITION scenario or FUBAR for short.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I think the technique used is to derail a thread.

I wouldn't react to it if I were you.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

No, not trying to deflect. Simply stating a truth that people with their own brains are fully capable of protesting and demanding change to the way they are governed. You don't need the CIA to tell you that your local police and politicians are a bunch of corrupt thugs.

I have protested in my time and without the prompting from anyone but my own sense of justice.

To suggest that the various protests in Arab world and in places like Ukraine were CIA is insulting to the people who risked their lives to protest.

Regards

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

You can't manufacture a protest you can instigate one however. The reasons for the protest have to be there already if not people won't protest. If the sentiment is there than there are hundreds of organizations who will help plan. In fact the information is readily available on the net as well.

There are organizations fighting for peoples rights and teaching them how to organize in all countries including Russia. Though in Russia they are starting to ban these organizations since the crackdown on the people but Putin.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I sometimes feel like i am talking to a robot in here with you.

To suggest that the various protests in Arab world and in places like Ukraine were CIA is insulting to the people who risked their lives to protest.

No, not trying to deflect. Simply stating a truth that people with their own brains are fully capable of protesting and demanding change

Yes you are deflecting, people's brains? nope people wouldn't protest for free unless you return them back in favor.

You mean those fascist and other nationalists in Ukraine whom used weapons to overthrow a democratically elected government? thats a petty.

And how they waited in the cold to hear Sen John McCain and Co in the cold?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Well the video came out a year before the trouble began outlining exactly was going to happen. Are you going to really ignore that because you don't agree with what agentusasupporter says?

Maybe you should look again as this video is dated Nov. 20,2013, and now you should understand the protests started Nov. 21,2013.

So it doesn't matter what math you use that is one day and not a year.

Euromaidan (/ˌjʊərɵmaɪˈdɑːn/; Ukrainian: Євромайдан, Yevromaidan, literally "Euro Square") was a wave of demonstrations and civil unrest in Ukraine, which began on the night of 21 November 2013 with public protests in Maidan Nezalezhnosti ("Independence Square") in Kiev, demanding closer European integration.

en.wikipedia.org...

Amazing that went unnoticed for this long.

edit on 27-1-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

You can't manufacture a protest

Its being proven and documented with NGOs training protest leaders and opposition giving them false hopes, this shows you and your buddies are defending the proxy protests thanks for confirming it.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Next time please show McCain while your at it.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Let's not forget the billions the USA has spent in Ukraine promoting democracy and good old home spun values.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I have no doubt that the USA was likely involved in the initial protests and violence which resulted in the West-friendly government seizing power. I also suspect that the USA is actively aiding the government in the civil war against the rebels. That said, Russia is not entirely without blame either, as they also contributed to the current civil war in the country. They deployed soldiers into Crimea and allegedly continue to support rebel troops with both military equipment and ground forces.

Unfortunately for Ukraine, this is looking awfully similar to past proxy wars. Their state is being abused by two powers who have their own interests in mind. I do feel for those stuck in between this mess.
edit on 27-1-2015 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Next time please show McCain while your at it.

Why you just can't get enough of him can you?

You can try but it won't happen as I don't play kids games.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: sosobad

Maybe you should look again as this video is dated Nov. 20,2013, and now you should understand the protests started Nov. 21,2013.

So it doesn't matter what math you use that is one day and not a year.

Euromaidan (/ˌjʊərɵmaɪˈdɑːn/; Ukrainian: Євромайдан, Yevromaidan, literally "Euro Square") was a wave of demonstrations and civil unrest in Ukraine, which began on the night of 21 November 2013 with public protests in Maidan Nezalezhnosti ("Independence Square") in Kiev, demanding closer European integration.

en.wikipedia.org...

Amazing that went unnoticed for this long.

So Oleg Tsarov brings to light what is going to happen in parliament and then bam next day the protests start. Like they didn't want people to catch on, just get the protests started before anyone realises what is happening. Very suspect that the protests began straight away after they warned it was going to happen.
edit on 27-1-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join