It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch this before it gets taken down! Ukrainian civil war was carefully planned. years ago.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Well, if you think realistically wars don't just happen out of the blue, a lot of planning goes into either side of the conflict, intelligence is collected, secret meetings are made and phone calls are most likely made around the world, including places in the U.S.
War always has a business side to it.

So I am not surprised at all.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

I am starting to think the wall street protests were a test run for Ukraine and Syria. Its clear now isn't it? the leaders of the protest groups have fancy expensive ipods and such other items in order to stay in touch and regroup the protest and inform the members where to go further.

You would think a homeless or a poor person in America or Ukraine could effort such a nice fancy expensive gift with the internet? Just a while ago i found a guy on facebook whom was with the wall street protest, and some asked him where did he got the ipod?

At the protest.
edit on 27-1-2015 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

Agreed. Though I haven't watched the video yet, I'll try to when I get home this morning.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
a reply to: Tardacus

I am starting to think the wall street protests were a test run for Ukraine and Syria. Its clear now isn't it? the leaders of the protest groups have fancy expensive ipods and such other items in order to stay in touch and regroup the protest and inform the members where to go further.

You would think a homeless or a poor person in America or Ukraine could effort such a nice fancy expensive gift with the internet? Just a while ago i found a guy on facebook whom was with the wall street protest, and some asked him where did he got the ipod?

At the protest.
Do you live in the U.S.? Nearly everyone, even people well below the poverty line, own smartphones. They are not fancy, or expensive. It may not be the newest iDevice or what have you, but people have been able to use social media on the go for nearly a decade now.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

yeah you are totally right. if you dig into it you figure out just about every war is created through all sorts of manipulation. they don't just spring up out of nowhere.
edit on 27-1-2015 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The US has been teaching effective protest techniques for decades...I'm not sure why this video surprises people or is 'a game changer'. I'd list the countries they have used NGO's and Ambassadors to do this in but it's basically everywhere.

The video does NOT show the US as instigating, commanding or controlling the Maiden revolution. The difference is important. If people don't like how their country is being run then the US offers training on how to effectively change that by applying pressure on the government. It is still the people of that country wanting to change their own country.

Personally I think efforts like this are a legitimate way to help people.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
The US has been teaching effective protest techniques for decades...I'm not sure why this video surprises people or is 'a game changer'. I'd list the countries they have used NGO's and Ambassadors to do this in but it's basically everywhere.

The video does NOT show the US as instigating, commanding or controlling the Maiden revolution. The difference is important. If people don't like how their country is being run then the US offers training on how to effectively change that by applying pressure on the government. It is still the people of that country wanting to change their own country.

Personally I think efforts like this are a legitimate way to help people.

How large a figure of dissidents are subject to this legislature? Is there a minimum amount specified in the constitution?

Do you think the US would encourage this by other nation states on their doorstep? Would it not be classed as subversion or subject to some trumped up "anti-terror" charge?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I never thought I would see the day when we would need cyber boots because of the amount of BS others bring in. I would imagine they are going to ramp up the propaganda while they continue their invasion of Ukraine to try and create a land bridge to Crimea.

I am waiting for them to tell us next the US government is behind the disappearance / death of the Lindbergh baby.

What the guy is describing sound like the Russian invasion of Afghanistan and Ukraine.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Are you defending this protest proxies? because thats what i am seeing your post. And also your wrong. You can have an smartphones but with what are or how are you able to pay for it and the monthly bills?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Well, if you think realistically wars don't just happen out of the blue, a lot of planning goes into either side of the conflict, intelligence is collected, secret meetings are made and phone calls are most likely made around the world, including places in the U.S.
War always has a business side to it.

So I am not surprised at all.

So going by that we could deduce that Russia planned to do what they did in Ukraine and it wasn't a spur of the moment thing as they would have you believe, because according to them they only went into Crimea to protect the Russian speaking citizens but as you say it takes planning to do something like that. And that is the reason they have troops taking state owned military equipment on vacation to a war zone.

I believe that you may be onto something there.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I am waiting for them to tell us next the US government is behind the disappearance / death of the Lindbergh baby.

Hey, that's a secret how did you find out about that?

You better look out the big bad gov't is going to be visiting you soon.

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I would imagine they are going to ramp up the propaganda

I am not surprised that you would attack this user and the thread as Russian propaganda.

In your fantasy America is no behind the protests in the middle east nor Ukraine therefore has not caused or committed any aggression or war crimes.

Any travels by Sen John McCain shouldn't being taken serious.

link   

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: DJW001

I never thought I would see the day when we would need cyber boots because of the amount of BS others bring in. I would imagine they are going to ramp up the propaganda while they continue their invasion of Ukraine to try and create a land bridge to Crimea.

What the guy is describing sound like the Russian invasion of Afghanistan and Ukraine.

Are you saying the video is wrong? What makes you think that? Do you have evidence it is false?
edit on 27-1-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

America never started the protest in Syria right American NATO fan boy? America never started the Libyan protests nor the Arab Spring right?

according by you two. They were neutrally formed magically.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
Oh its you. So tell me whom started the protests in Egypt? the Muslim Brotherhood? checked whom supported them? the

People are capable of protesting against government corruption, brutality and mismanagement without the help of the CIA! It is patronising and demeaning to suggest that people cannot fight for heir own rights.

To OP.

Does this guy offer any evidence? No.
Did this guy have an ulterior motive? Possibly
Who's side is this guy on? Russia
Enough said? Yes

Regards

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

You can have an smartphones but with what are or how are you able to pay for it and the monthly bills?

Really have to ask that...ever heard of collecting cans, pan handling, unemployment, social security are all ways to pay the phone bills.

Which btw are even cheaper now than they were 5 to 10 years ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join