It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch this before it gets taken down! Ukrainian civil war was carefully planned. years ago.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

yeah the constitution, the one that you ignore when it comes to the so called "impeachment" of Yanukovych. thats really your excuse for killing innocent people?

The individuals fighting Ukraine in the east are primarily Russian from Russia.

baseless accusation.

The rebels have violated every ceasefire and agreement made.

falsehood.

If they are going to continue their invasion of Ukraine then Ukraine has every right to protect itself and eject the invaders.

no one is attacking keiv and no one plans to, keiv is attacking the east. the people in the east have held referendums, elections, protests, and so on. Ukraine is not protecting anything other than its own self interests. and those aren't the self interests of the people anywhere in Ukraine. they are only the interests of the ruling class in Ukraine and abroad.

at least have a heart man, blame Russia all you want if it makes you feel complete, but don't blame the people that have rebelled against Ukraine and are now being killed by Ukraine.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason
yeah the constitution, the one that you ignore when it comes to the so called "impeachment" of Yanukovych. thats really your excuse for killing innocent people?

The impeachment vote was constitutional and met the required yes votes to impeach. Yanukovych fled before they could take the second vote on removal.

Yanukovych started the killing in Kiev.

baseless accusation.

No its not.. There have been posts on this topic in these forums. Feel free to research.

falsehood.

Nope - fact.

no one is attacking keiv and no one plans to, keiv is attacking the east. the people in the east have held referendums, elections, protests, and so on. Ukraine is not protecting anything other than its own self interests. and those aren't the self interests of the people anywhere in Ukraine. they are only the interests of the ruling class in Ukraine and abroad.

Pro Russian rebels are occupying Ukrainian territory. Russia is occupying Ukrainian territory. If Russia controlled Crimea since the 1950;s and all of a sudden Ukraine sent in non insignia troops and seized it Russia would say they were invaded and respond. The same is true in reverse = Russia invaded Ukraine and Ukraine has a right to defend itself from that invasion - in Crimea as well as the rebel areas.

at least have a heart man, blame Russia all you want if it makes you feel complete, but don't blame the people that have rebelled against Ukraine and are now being killed by Ukraine.

I blame Putin because he is the person who started this. He is the person who invaded Ukraine. He is the person who occupied and annexed Crimea.

The rebels signed the Minsk accord and then used that time to rearm / resupply only to launch new offensives in violation of that agreement. The moment they took up arms and attacked they become legitimate targets.

they are going to do the same this go around as well.

The safety of civilians is a responsibility for ALL sides.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

yea well when you ignore half the story i guess i could see why you would think these things.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

yea well when you ignore half the story i guess i could see why you would think these things.

And if you ignore the meaning of words....

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

Havnt realized Putin had been lying to you yet about everything? ? See here on ATS we have people that are very good at looking at facts kind of what we do.

We take the time to look at RADA proceedings obviously you have not. We take the time to read UN reports again you do not. I can keep going but you get the idea.
edit on 2/12/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Havnt realized Putin had been lying to you yet about everything? ? See here on ATS we have people that are very good at looking at facts kind of what we do.

And on ATS there are even more people who are smart enough not to fall for a few who do nothing else as to call all and everything lies when it doesn`t follow the official Western narrative.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

and yet you have failed to refute the facts the west reports on, opting instead to deflect and obfuscate.

We are all ears -

Feel free to refute all the facts you have issues with.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

and yet you have failed to refute the facts the west reports on, opting instead to deflect and obfuscate.

We are all ears -

Feel free to refute all the facts you have issues with.

He can't all he can do is make claims about western propaganda. Sadly that's not how you prove something by attacking something else. If the events did happen like he said should be easy could show us how the US set it up. I mean come on the CIA had more leaks than a Russian sub.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
People should share the heck out of the video in the OP.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: edward777
People should share the heck out of the video in the OP.

Better yet, they should go to the Tech Camp home page to get the shocking story for themselves:

wiki.techcampglobal.org...

Or:

ukraine.usembassy.gov...

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

yeah so can i. and i can see that alot of facts are ignore by all of you. like the fact that the the legal president of ukraine was driven out, and the fact that oleg tsarov "predicted" it, and the fact that innocents are being shelled for daring to rebel against the current government, and the fact that these citizens have a right to self determination, and the fact that NAF forces are mostly Ukrainians from Donetsk and Lugansk.

are UN reports supposed to make me believe that people dont have rights or something?

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

yeah so can i. and i can see that alot of facts are ignore by all of you. like the fact that the the legal president of ukraine was driven out, and the fact that oleg tsarov "predicted" it, and the fact that innocents are being shelled for daring to rebel against the current government, and the fact that these citizens have a right to self determination, and the fact that NAF forces are mostly Ukrainians from Donetsk and Lugansk.

are UN reports supposed to make me believe that people dont have rights or something?

The president of Ukraine resigned the minute he loaded up planes with his stuff and flew to Russia in the middle of the night. Suggest you take the time to get the real story on his late night flight to avoid prosecution.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join