It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch this before it gets taken down! Ukrainian civil war was carefully planned. years ago.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason
a reply to: Xcathdra

yeah the citizens of donbas and lugansk occupied their own territory and had the audacity to fight back, shame on them.

Citizens your funny why are all the leaders Russian instead of Ukrainian.in fact same guys came over from Crimea when they first showed up on the scene. So I'm sure they were citizens there too right? And let's not forget all the chechens there they were citizens to. It amazes me Putin supporters think everyone is stupid and can't see what's going on.

See citizens were the ones going to the polls in the last Ukrainian election problem was people went in smashed ballot boxed shut other ones down by force denying there right to vote. Want to end this conflict simple Putin makes a call and tells all the Russian citizens to go home and let the Ukrainian citizens decide how to handle it.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
So when is the video going to be "taken down" so i can finally take this seriously?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=18983173]....... finally take this seriously?

yeah..... no

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

the # does that have to do with the peaceful residents of Donetsk being shelled day after day? who cares who the tacticians and fighters are? the Ukrainian military doesn't have to attack the east, they chose to attack the east. ive said it before and ill say it again, people anywhere in the world have a right to self determination the people of lugansk and donetsk have vote unanimously that they want no part of the installed Ukrainian government, how is it that so many of you cant respect that? ohh yeah right, because the western puppets tell you it was illegal and you dont have the empathy or moral standards to recognize that morality trumps legality.

# borders, # laws, and # your propaganda. human life and freedom are whats important.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LionOfGOD

Serious people take serious things seriously. you are not a serious person.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason
Preusumption;
your first mistake.
edit on 9-2-2015 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LionOfGOD

its an accusation. prove me wrong and take this seriously.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason
I am not required to prove anything to you,
whether you think i'm serious or not,
either way it doesn't matter.
You choose to believe that i am not,
then that is your malfunction, not mine.

edit on 9-2-2015 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   

the # does that have to do with the peaceful residents of Donetsk being shelled day after day? who cares who the tacticians and fighters are? the Ukrainian military doesn't have to attack the east, they chose to attack the east. ive said it before and ill say it again, people anywhere in the world have a right to self determination the people of lugansk and donetsk have vote unanimously that they want no part of the installed Ukrainian government, how is it that so many of you cant respect that? ohh yeah right, because the western puppets tell you it was illegal and you dont have the empathy or moral standards to recognize that morality trumps legality.

# borders, # laws, and # your propaganda. human life and freedom are whats important.

Odd than why did the Russians stop all the people from voting in Ukraines election?? And out of curiosity when they held there vote to supposedly denounce Ukraine ( wasn't on the ballot you were lied to) how did they pull that off with 3 locations. You couldn't even have gotten a third of the population in there vote nit enough polling stations to handle it.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

the russians stopped people from voting in ukraines elections? what? they had their own election as the are now a self proclaimed republic.

and again what does that have to do with innocents being shelled day after #ing day?
edit on 10-2-2015 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

the russians stopped people from voting in ukraines elections? what? they had their own election as the are now a self proclaimed republic.

and again what does that have to do with innocents being shelled day after #ing day?

Simple solution to the shelling Putin actually care about people's lives and get all those Russian grads back across the border where they belong. Russians used them to tip the balance by raining mass death on Ukrainians. Those weapons aren't acurate they were designed to attack tank columns.

But as we know Russia never concerns themselves with civilian casualties. They have gone as far as using rockets on markets to teach people a Lesson

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   

You apparently aren't familiar with the minsk agreement or the UN charter.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

yeah well you keep paying attention to accusations and ill keep watching feeds from the front lines where separatists have captured tanks after grad platforms after bmp's from the Ukrainians.

and i don't know what markets your talking about but i never see you cause any fuss over Ukrainians shelling apartments, mines, markets, buses, churches, playgrounds, schools, chemical plants, and burning people alive in government buildings. sounds like your the one who doesn't care about civilian casualties.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

your point? please?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

yeah well you keep paying attention to accusations and ill keep watching feeds from the front lines where separatists have captured tanks after grad platforms after bmp's from the Ukrainians.

and i don't know what markets your talking about but i never see you cause any fuss over Ukrainians shelling apartments, mines, markets, buses, churches, playgrounds, schools, chemical plants, and burning people alive in government buildings. sounds like your the one who doesn't care about civilian casualties.

Than I'm sure your aware of the use of cluster munitions in luhansk. Something the Ukrainians don't even have on there arsenal. See when Russia sends in heavy weapons and starts attacking Ukraine they also fire back and we have civilian deaths. The solution simple Russia stops sending things like cluster munitions into the theater and people stop dying. Putins hands are soaked with blood on this.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

you mean the cluster bombs that Ukraine has used, along with white phosphorous a number of times.

wait what? why do you think Ukraine doesn't have cluster bombs?

Something the Ukrainians don't even have on there arsenal.

Ukraine doesn't have NATO weapons and artillery in its arsenal either, hasn't stopped the separatists from finding a bunch of it.

again pay attention to whats actually happening on the ground every once in a while. the situation in Ukraine is well documented.

oh and btw its gross when you use the old "well this side did this so that excuses the other side" argument.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

McCain admits the cluster bombs were used by the Ukraine Government forces. Saying that was only because we haven't given them the right weapons.

I do find it strange that a conspiracy site would attract so many MSM enthusiasts.

edit on 11-2-2015 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

McCain admits the cluster bombs were used by the Ukraine Government forces.

Eating popcorn I`m enthusiastically waiting till he gets called a pro-Russian by some on this forum.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

McCain admits the cluster bombs were used by the Ukraine Government forces.

Where does he say that?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Eating popcorn I`m enthusiastically waiting till he gets called a pro-Russian by some on this forum.

No, he's just pro-war. In case you haven't noticed, he's an idiot.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join