It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch this before it gets taken down! Ukrainian civil war was carefully planned. years ago.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Had you read my post you would have seen my response was to Echtelion's post.

Of all the people on this site you are the last person who should lecture on doing due diligence and research.

As for being a Russian agent take it up with those individuals. Russian agent or not your opinion means nothing to me so whatever your status is - is irrelevant to me.

Finally I have noticed you and several others have stopped using the quote function and instead bold whats stated.

Please use the quote function as required. It makes it easier to determine if what we state is being changed / truncated / misinterpreted.

edit on 31-1-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

Wrong one McDonald's pulled out and second that is a company nit an Amarican asset. It isn't owned by the United states. And McDonald's being an international company pays taxes. so they are separated by countries and yes even abide by different laws. See you again do not understand company assets VA country assets the US never had any assets in Russia other than an embassy.

You are condoning stealing company assets now companies are smart when they go into risky countries like Russia they require said country to set up guarantees which may even include physical property being held but often can be as simple as money being maintained in an offshore account.

See you assume corporations to be stupid there not been doing this longer than you. When they go into high risk markets such as Russia they all ready cover themselves to prevent asset losses.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Of all the people on this site you are the last person who should lecture on doing due diligence and research.

By your logic real research is when you start posting ( westren based sources whatever they are from CNN,ABC Westren News media or government based sites and yes even blogs to those whom have a similar stance as you do)

Finally I have noticed you and several others have stopped using the quote function and instead bold whats stated.

I use the bold when i see a comedy line in their post.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter\

Yeah you are quoting text from another user. Please use the quote function so we know we are being quoted correctly.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
a reply to: Xcathdra

That was rather of a fast response you did there but expected that from you.

Do you think before posting or do you just assume people are going to take what you say as fact without doing research?

You mean like and few others that posted above whom are on the same level as you when it comes defending the American militarist policy and action towards the world?

Posting sites whatever they are from the westren news media, NATO and Wikipedia is not real research. Research is doing from two sides and povs.
From what i have seen from you, your only supporting one side, which is not surprising.

The bulk of users on this site are not Russian

According to your buddies i am a Russian Agent. Just because i dont share your stance nor policy towards on Ukraine.

I do love reading your posts it's like those bad movies in the 80s where communists were going to take over the world. You know we must conquer the fascist regime comrad. Wow tell me your joking really no one could be like this.

OK comrad if Russia is so mighty and will conquer the world than how are they going to do that with inflation running rampant. And the Ruble devaluing daily. In a year or two it will take a a hundred thousand to buy a cheese burger if this keeps up.

OK now back to the 80s movie lol

Now back to topic do you realizero how many RuSian companies are owned by foreign investor's companies you believe to be Russian aren't take gasprom why don't you take the time to find out what companies they have to pay to remain in business you might be surprised
edit on 1/31/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

Watch this before it gets taken down!

Who would want to take the video down? Does it violate some copyright or something?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
*** ATTENTION ALL ***

Final warning: Any further off-topic bantering and fisticuffs will result in a posting ban of at least 3 days.

Play the ball, not the player.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Indeed. There is a list of NGOs supporting and prodving finical aid to the protestors and protest leaders on the NED site but should on posting it? i would usual get attacked.

Please provide a list of NGOs and a detailed explanation of their activities. Link to sources, please.

I mean whey are the FBI, CIA agents in Kiev then? probably vacation? or should i they are the ones commanding the Kiev's government.

In case you had not noticed, Ukraine is at war. Their enemy is supplying intelligence and weapons to the separatists; of course Kyiv has requested assistance from the West.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

You asked me to name an american asset. whether or not it is owned by US government is irrelevant.

You are condoning stealing company assets now companies are smart when they go into risky countries like Russia they require said country to set up guarantees which may even include physical property being held but often can be as simple as money being maintained in an offshore account.

no im not. i don't even know what you mean by this.

See you assume corporations to be stupid there not been doing this longer than you. When they go into high risk markets such as Russia they all ready cover themselves to prevent asset losses.

again i don't assume anything. not even sure why you are talking about this. the original point was that someone said there were no Russian assets in Crimea. there are.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Please provide a list of NGOs and a detailed explanation of their activities. Link to sources, please.

In case you had not noticed, Ukraine is at war. Their enemy is supplying intelligence and weapons to the separatists; of course Kyiv has requested assistance from the West.

Ukraine - National Endowment for Democracy

Detailed list of NGO's contributing to the regime change in Ukraine. This is just a handful of groups;

AHALAR Center for Humane Technologies
Alliance Center
Association of Ukrainian Law Enforcement Monitors
Center for International Private Enterprise
Center for Research on Social Perspectives in the Donbas
Center for Society Research
Center UA
Cherkasy Regional Organization of Committee Voters of Ukraine
Chernihiv City Youth Organization Educational Center "Initiative"
Chernivtsi Committee of Voters of Ukraine
Chernivtsi Society “Ukrainian People's House in Chernivtsi”
Coalition of Cherkassy Youth NGOs "Moloda Cherkaschyna"
Dniprovsky Center for Social Research
Donetsk Press Club

There are dozens and dozens and dozens of these groups being funded to destabilise Ukraine.

If you are not already aware the National Endowment for Democracy was litteraly set up by the CIA to overthrow foreign governments.

edit on 31-1-2015 by Dabrazzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Thanks for bringing this to ATS Dabrazzo. One of the most interesting bits of info on here for a while. Fascinating stuff. Makes you wonder how many times this has been repeated elsewhere.

a reply to: Dabrazzo

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

HALAR Center for Humane Technologies

Humane technology? How inhumane!

Alliance Center

What could be worse than friendship?

The last thing a corrupt regime wants is a group watching their police at work!

Private enterprise? That sounds like Evil Capitalism!

Why would anyone care about society in Donbas?

Again, who cares about society in general?

Center UA

???

Getting people to vote is the most despicable way of overthrowing a government.

How DARE anyone educate youth!

MORE VOTING?! You know how patriotic Ukrainians feel about voting!

How dare anyone help the Ukrainian people?

Must be something sinister!

Bah! More sociology!

Donetsk Press Club

Free Press? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

There are dozens and dozens and dozens of these groups being funded to destabilise Ukraine.

How would monitoring the police, voting and a free press destabilize Ukraine?

If you are not already aware the National Endowment for Democracy was litteraly set up by the CIA to overthrow foreign governments.

Ah, now that's what you need to prove, isn't it?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

HALAR Center for Humane Technologies

Humane technology? How inhumane!

Alliance Center

What could be worse than friendship?

The last thing a corrupt regime wants is a group watching their police at work!

Private enterprise? That sounds like Evil Capitalism!

Why would anyone care about society in Donbas?

Again, who cares about society in general?

Center UA

???

Getting people to vote is the most despicable way of overthrowing a government.

How DARE anyone educate youth!

MORE VOTING?! You know how patriotic Ukrainians feel about voting!

How dare anyone help the Ukrainian people?

Must be something sinister!

Bah! More sociology!

Donetsk Press Club

Free Press? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

How would monitoring the police, voting and a free press destabilize Ukraine?

Ah, now that's what you need to prove, isn't it?

When you know your wife is cheating. You don't wait around for proof while she runs your life into the ground. It is not a matter of proof. Would she do it and why? That would be good enough for me.

Asking a member of the public to show proof of a spy agencies secret activities or else is pretty weak.

Why wouldn't the west be trying to destabilize Russia via Ukraine?

All you did was make fun of the info. Never disproved it. you think a name of an NGO is what defines it's operation?

Apple computers is not a computer made from an Apple. You know that right?
edit on 31-1-2015 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I' not the one who has to prove anything. If you want someone to believe that something is really a CI front, provide some evidence. Saying that the NGOs were engaged in espionage proves that the US was behind the uprising, and that the uprising proves that the NGOs were engaged in espionage is circular reasoning.

In the meantime, Russia has acquired New real estate and Putin is being worshipped as the second coming of Peter the Great!

a reply to: MALBOSIA

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I' not the one who has to prove anything. If you want someone to believe that something is really a CI front, provide some evidence. Saying that the NGOs were engaged in espionage proves that the US was behind the uprising, and that the uprising proves that the NGOs were engaged in espionage is circular reasoning.

In the meantime, Russia has acquired New real estate and Putin is being worshipped as the second coming of Peter the Great!

It does not matter if there is evidence to back it up. Look at 9/11. All that matters is what people think. This is a war for peoples minds and the west is losing ground. As much as they jump up and down screaming "prove it!", it will never matter. People can see what they need to see without a shred of evidence. Just abuse their trust long enough and it is inevitable.

You can't force someone to like you with official looking documents. Your either liked or your not and right now the west is not very well liked.

As you can tell I don't play the "fact game" I'm just playing the "Russia is cooler than you and could probably beat you up" game.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

and evidence cant be disregarded based on what people might think.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

As you can tell I don't play the "fact game" I'm just playing the "Russia is cooler than you and could probably beat you up" game.

At least you admit you prefer a lie that you like to a truth that's not "cool."

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

and evidence cant be disregarded based on what people might think.

Yes it can. 9/11 was a perfect example. Ran completely on theory.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

At least you admit you prefer a lie that you like to a truth that's not "cool."

Its lie vs lie. Don't be ignorant . The US gov hasn't told a "truth" in hundreds of years. Your no different than me except you root for panzies.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join