It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch this before it gets taken down! Ukrainian civil war was carefully planned. years ago.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Funny I was thinking the same thing comedy gold. See you keep throwing out wild claims with no evidence what so ever. And you appear to just make things up off the top of your head. What I find funniest is people saying Amarican organizations spent money in Ukraine. So what happens in hundreds of countries all over the globe far more was spent on Russia trying to revive there economy than Ukraine.

Sad really all those organizations spending millions on helping Russian citizens only to have Putin destroy of for his own lust for power. Putin has damaged the Russian economy so bad at this point that it's effects will be felt for decades.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

as·set
ˈaset/Submit
noun
1. a useful or valuable thing, person, or quality.
"quick reflexes were his chief asset"
synonyms: benefit, advantage, blessing, good point, strong point, selling point, strength, forte, virtue, recommendation, attraction, resource, boon, merit, bonus, plus, pro
"he sees his age as an asset"
antonyms: liability, handicap
2.property owned by a person or company, regarded as having value and available to meet debts, commitments, or legacies.
"growth in net assets"
synonyms: property, resources, estate, holdings, possessions, effects, goods, valuables, belongings, chattels
"the seizure of all their assets"
3.military equipment, such as planes, ships, communications and radar installations, employed or targeted in military operations.
edit on 30-1-2015 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

Here I'll make it easy for you show me oneAmarican asset in Russia besides the embassy.

McDonnalds.
edit on 30-1-2015 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Yanukovych was corrupt. He stole billions from the Ukrainian people. He deserved to be impeached. Just because there were protests going on when he was impeached doesn't make it a coup.

By your own logic Nixon was also overthrown by a coup. He was impeached following the laws of the land and his time in office was plagued with protests. Some of which turned violent. So are you going to start defending Nixon along with Yanukovych.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

dartthrowingchimp.wordpress.com...

And, crucially, the vote to remove Yanukovych doesn’t seem to have followed constitutional procedures. Under Articles 108-112 of Ukraine’s constitution (here), there are four ways a sitting president may leave office between elections: resignation, incapacitation, death, and impeachment. None of the first three happened—early rumors to the contrary, Yanukovych has vehemently denied that he resigned—so that leaves the fourth, impeachment. According to Article 111, impeachment must follow a specific set of procedures: Parliament must vote to impeach and then convene a committee to investigate. That committee must investigate and report back to parliament, which must then vote to bring charges. A final vote to convict may only come after receipt of a judgment from the Constitutional Court that “the acts, of which the President of Ukraine is accused, contain elements of treason or other crime.” Best I can tell, though, those procedures were not followed in this case. Instead, parliament simply voted—380 to 0, in a body with 450 seats—to dismiss Yanukovych and then to hand executive authority on an interim basis to its own speaker (here).

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Your attacking and making false claims about users being Russian propagandists this usual happens when folks like you dont have any arguments to back up your own statement so you insult and ridicule them as propagandists.

So just like you did in a U2U to me accusing me of being another member, so you really have nothing that you can say.

This site might be for a westren audience just it is the majority of users in here dont share the same stances as you and your gang are trying to push onto people.

So now he has a gang,..you may want to look in the mirror when you talk about trying to push things on to people.

You tried to drill this video by claiming its not proof the majority of users elsewhere seem to disparage with you.

Where is this elsewhere you talk about, because it doesn't matter unless that majority is on ATS, and that hasn't happened yet.

Before you start insulting or suggesting that they are Russian propagandists i would fairly avoid attacking people if you dont have any proof of that.

And yet you do the same with the posters who use western media as a source...and you are one of them.

Posting westren articles by claiming that they are Russian propagandists is not going to help your cause.

Well then posting Russian media articles claiming the same thing about the US isn't helping yours in the least.

(post by Agent_USA_Supporter removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

So just like you did in a U2U to me accusing me of being another member, so you really have nothing that you can say.

Because you are basically repeating the same thing he has being for more then two years now almost on every thread on Ukraine.

Your talking memo, like that user is almost noticeable.

Well then posting Russian media articles claiming the same thing about the US isn't helping yours in the least.

Some how posting American media and Euporean news media articles which they are nothing more then copy and paste media is somehow reablie?

How is that even journalism?

So now he has a gang
I have being debating since a few years, a gang is a gang that has the same agenda and opinions on the issues anyone that disgarees with that they will attack that specif user.

This what i am seeing from your pals.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Users posted sources even blogs yet you attacked by claiming they are Russian blogs. Yet at the same time you were using this.

Source And another Ukrainian Blog claimed to be formed by students debunking claims made by Russian while at the same time they were using Kiev post.

Oh thats right you guys used Kiev Post a lot on ATS

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

And yet you do the same with the posters who use western media as a source...and you are one of them.

I only post an westren news artlice or video when they either starting like real reporters and news people and stop being one sided on every issue.

And when they are truthful, only Russia Today and few others have being truthful on Syria, Libya and other conflicts while ur beloved news media, screams for more wars and they never they debate them nor criticize them or call out leaders for their actions.

edit on 30-1-2015 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

How would the IMF, EU help Ukraine again? the Euporean Union hasn't helped anyone. Well unless really rich that is or must have billions in your credits.

What I find funniest is people saying American organizations spent money in Ukraine.

Another comedy gold, i find it hillouars for people like you that you actually believe those NGO organizations are actually legit, the fact that they even have a camp to train and how to organize says a lot, in your world, you believe these NGOs are actually the poor?

LOL good one.

only to have Putin destroy of for his own lust for power.

You would love nothing more then to see Russia ruined and bribed again as it was before under yeltsin no doubt you loved yeltsin, pro American, yeah, gave you persssimion to help the Islamists in the Balkans and further hinder the Russian people from progressing forward.

Putin has damaged the Russian economy

Europe is the one in danger of collapsing further, Russia is going to be just fine keep day dreaming to see Russia Destroyed.

See you keep throwing out wild claims with no evidence what so ever.
I guess the flags given to the thread shows that people are believing the video more then you desperate claims of defending Keiv.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Dabrazzo

And please feel free to discuss the other sources I linked, because OBVIOUSLY it was NOT a coup eh.

Yes; a speech in front of lobbyists trying to impress them with America's generosity and an article from a known Russian propaganda source. Very convincing. Now what about those "little green men?"

Oh wow your still going with the little green men? so what Putin said must be true right?

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Europe is the one in danger of collapsing further, Russia is going to be just fine keep day dreaming to see Russia Destroyed.

very true. the only thing western sanctions are doing are giving the Russians hurdles that they will climb right over and become stronger for doing so. If our man Igor knew what was coming in Ukraine then so did Russia, and if they knew they had long ago developed a strategy for anything and everything the west would throw at them.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Putin only told the truth after he acquired his goal. The annexation was complete and the world only reacted with outrage. If the separatists actually pull out a victory and Russia eventually annexes eastern Ukraine I'm sure we'll see a similar speech. It's all about the Russian tactic of maskirovka.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Putin only told the truth after he acquired his goal. The annexation was complete and the world only reacted with outrage. If the separatists actually pull out a victory and Russia eventually annexes eastern Ukraine I'm sure we'll see a similar speech. It's all about the Russian tactic of maskirovka.

If only Emperor Obama (or Dubya) was that honest! I can't barely remember a moment when he told at least 70% the truth, before and after he took power. But hey now... he's just an actor, just doing his job like the others, ya know.

Or didja already forgot Saddam's Weapons of Mass Destruction? Or Hillary's antics surrounding the Benghazi attack?

Undeniable fact: politicians lie. It's part of the Game of Thrones power dynamics. Only difference between State leader A and State leader B at the end of the day -aside than who won the chess game- is how many unrelated people have fallen victims of their geostrategic games.

It appears that until now, Novorossya rebels have been fairly rational in the lives they sacrificed, even letting some enemy troops walk free after a brief detention; where the US, in the absence of a powerful opponent in the neighborhood would have bombed and shot civilians by the hundreds of thousands, before holding the survivors in solitary cells for years and torturing them on a regular basis.

edit on 30/1/15 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

edit on 30/1/15 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Echtelion where the US, in the absence of a powerful opponent in the neighborhood would have bombed and shot civilians by the hundreds of thousands, before holding the survivors in solitary cells for years and torturing them on a regular basis.

Guys are all about the lies I see. Do you think before posting or do you just assume people are going to take what you say as fact without doing research? The bulk of users on this site are not Russian so you are going to support the claims you make. Since this claim cannot be supported the question is - why lie?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

That was rather of a fast response you did there but expected that from you.

Do you think before posting or do you just assume people are going to take what you say as fact without doing research?

You mean like and few others that posted above whom are on the same level as you when it comes defending the American militarist policy and action towards the world?

Posting sites whatever they are from the westren news media, NATO and Wikipedia is not real research. Research is doing from two sides and povs.
From what i have seen from you, your only supporting one side, which is not surprising.

The bulk of users on this site are not Russian

According to your buddies i am a Russian Agent. Just because i dont share your stance nor policy towards on Ukraine.
edit on 31-1-2015 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join