It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch this before it gets taken down! Ukrainian civil war was carefully planned. years ago.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Instead of relying on blogs that parrot Russian propaganda, you might try using a little critical thinking. The rise of the oligarchs happened in Russia as well as Ukraine. Russia had more resources, so it was able to achieve economic stability and affluence more quickly. It also exploited its pre-existing trade relations with its former satellites and SSRs. Most of its satellites have chosen to favor the West for numerous good reasons.

There is nothing in this video that supports the claims made by the speaker, and it has been shown that the NGO in question is legitimate. Why continue to argue otherwise?

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Mod note:

Let's keep this conversation on the topic itself and refrain from attacking fellow members.

(do not reply to this post)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Deffinatly NOT a coup lol.

International Business Conference at Ukraine in Washington - National Press Club - December 13, 2013

Victoria Nuland's leaked telephone conversation with US Ambassador to Ukraine Geoffrey R. Pyatt

Ukraine was a Playbook CIA Coup d’état

what happened in Kiev was a playbook coup d’état by the CIA. Victoria Nuland, the Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs, working with the US Ambassador, were instrumental in carrying out the coup d’état, as it has been proven they were working with “the brown shirts”: Svoboda, the right sector, the Bandera Nazis and skinheads .

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Dabrazzo

This again. Not one single politician mentioned by Nuland came to power. Some coup.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Not one single politician mentioned by Nuland came to power. Some coup.

You mean apart from Arseniy Yatsenyuk who is now Prime Minister of Ukraine?

And please feel free to discuss the other sources I linked, because OBVIOUSLY it was NOT a coup eh.

Oh look and what this??!

Why did an energy firm with big assets in Ukraine hire Joe Biden’s son?

lol.

Sounds legit. How many governments has America overthrown now?, 60..70...80?!?! sounds close, but yeah, they DEFINITELY DID NOT overthrow this government, thats for sure, history be damned lol.
edit on 30-1-2015 by Dabrazzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

And please feel free to discuss the other sources I linked, because OBVIOUSLY it was NOT a coup eh.

Yes; a speech in front of lobbyists trying to impress them with America's generosity and an article from a known Russian propaganda source. Very convincing. Now what about those "little green men?"

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Lol

Theres hope for you yet dont worry man, when they take down the scenery, pull back the curtains and move the tables and chairs out of the way and you see the brick wall at the back of the theater, we'll be there with you brother.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Now what about those "little green men?"

Here you go...

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

You're just jealous because your team had to use military force instead of propaganda.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

had to use military force instead of propaganda

Oh and what Kiev is doing now again? propaganda and military shellings.
edit on 30-1-2015 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Oh and what Kiev is doing now again? propaganda and military shellings.

I was referring to the US. Ukraine has been forced to reply to Russia with military action. If only Russia had set up an NGO to help Ukrainians see the virtue of an alliance with Russia....

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Instead of relying on blogs that parrot Russian propaganda, you might try using a little critical thinking. The rise of the oligarchs happened in Russia as well as Ukraine. Russia had more resources, so it was able to achieve economic stability and affluence more quickly. It also exploited its pre-existing trade relations with its former satellites and SSRs. Most of its satellites have chosen to favor the West for numerous good reasons.

There is nothing in this video that supports the claims made by the speaker, and it has been shown that the NGO in question is legitimate. Why continue to argue otherwise?

This is hilarious. This shows westerns in America know nothing about the Ukrainian nor Russian History expect for what you learned in schools or googled from wikipedia. Or if ur watching it on CNN,ABC,CNBC,MSNBC,FOX AL

Instead of relying on blogs that parrot Russian propaganda,

You and buddies have being relying on blogs that are being supported by NGOs and westren news outlets oh and i assume westren news media is not propaganda right?

Don't make me laugh.

Most of its satellites have chosen to favor the West for numerous good reasons.
The majority of the former ex soviet satellites haven't chosen the west for numerous of reasons they should be thankful for the Russians for saving and liberating them in world war II from the fascists.

Even newt gingrich claims he defeated the soviets thats because he was a member ine of those NGO groups which were supporting and prodving financial student support for the student protestors in east Europe during that time.

it has been shown that the NGO in question is legitimate

Oh and the NED an NGO is also legitimate right?

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Nice deflecting.

Ukraine has been forced to reply to Russia with military action. I

Ah that 6,000 force The Imaginary Russian forces just like Al qaeda?

Russians would send more then the number i had posted. The way you defend Obama,Kiev Nuland and the gang is comedy gold.

Ukraine has been forced to reply to Russia with military action

Your forgetting the mass murders and war crimes commuted by the Ukrainians and its ur beloved fascist militants.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TryAndStopTheFuture555
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

Anyone who doesn't know about US financed NGO groups

Hasn't been following US policy.

Indeed. There is a list of NGOs supporting and prodving finical aid to the protestors and protest leaders on the NED site but should on posting it? i would usual get attacked.

I mean whey are the FBI, CIA agents in Kiev then? probably vacation? or should i they are the ones commanding the Kiev's government.

The Americans had a long hand in the Balkans before the war had started.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Did you think I was referring to you in my post? I never mentioned anyone by name. You feeling guilty?

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

No - there was no coup.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

No - there was no coup.

Yes, yes there was a coup and it was seen ahead of time.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

No no there was no coup.

The facts support no coup occurring.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Just for you American policy defender.
According to your logic.

Storming Parliaments is a sign of a coup/war. Protesters usual just protest not attack nor do they overthrow elected governments by force under the mist of protesting.

Oh and also.

Yeah very cute talk, but America is known to use and bribe students and youth with false promises and usual a bribe of 10000 or so.

The facts support no coup occurring.

I am glad some in here arent buying your claims anymore.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join