It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch this before it gets taken down! Ukrainian civil war was carefully planned. years ago.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason
a reply to: dragonridr

does asset mean something else on whatever the # planet you people come from? Jesus.....

Here I'll make it easy for you show me oneAmarican asset in Russia besides the embassy. You day incredibly stupid things like Russia will just take Amarican assets. Even worse is others who star it following this stupid line of reasoning. Now if you knew anything about Russia which you appear not to the first thing you would know is any assets owned by a company that is I'm Russia is backed by something called securities.

So when you say these things it just shows you have no understanding of finance or for that matter world events since you seem not to grasp how economies work.

As they say thanks for playing.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
concentration camp for residents of Donetsk and Lugansk region , settlement Zhdanovka construction completion is scheduled for the 2nd quarter of 2014 customer MIA of Ukraine, the investor EC youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   

You day incredibly stupid things like Russia will just take Amarican assets.

Russia took Crimea from the US.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
So after countless threads reporting, disclosing, accusing and providing proof of the West manufacturing protests and coups, is there anyone on ATS besides the same 5 people who disagree? I'm just curious because before I even begin to read the thread I can always predict the same posters saying the same damn stupid #.

It should be noted that those arguments are so transparent that only the most noviced of readers can be duped. Besides you would think that after spending enough time reading ATS you are bound to come to the conclusion that the west is manipulating everyone. To think otherwise would mean a very serious mental disability or a shill. Since there are apparently no shill here (
) that leaves the prior eh?

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

You day incredibly stupid things like Russia will just take Amarican assets.

Russia took Crimea from the US.

Can you explain that one please? How so?

Didn't Russia have a navy base there for a really long time? Don't they have one now? Did that ever change? When was it ever America's? Unless you mean for the one day after the coup.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Unless you mean for the one day after the coup.

Speaking of denial and mental issues..

There was no coup...

Constantly repeating it does not make it true. Russia recognizing the government also undermines that lie from the kremlin.

As for the same 5 people the same can be applied in reverse, pushing the same Russian propaganda lie while offering nothing to support it. We see this by the very comment made by one of the Russian propagandists on this site making claims about taking Crimea from the US.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

Anyone who doesn't know about US financed NGO groups

Hasn't been following US policy.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

US made a coup and installed its puppets in the Ukrainian government, making Crimea for a short time an US asset.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Sometimes I get the feeling you would defend US policy if it was found they work even against interests of US citizens

Oh wait....

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TryAndStopTheFuture555

Anyone who doesn't know about US financed NGO groups

Hasn't been following US policy.

No, anyone who thinks NGO groups are intended to undermine foreign governments is a victim of Russian propaganda.

If a government feels threatened by an a non-profit organization that teaches people how to use modern technology, it desperately needs to assist its citizens in learning about that technology itself. Might an American or European NGO convince people to favor American or European products? Probably, but other nations are welcome to do the same thing. Since Russia has little to offer in terms of technology, the only way they could maintain their market share was by force.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
a reply to: Rosinitiate

US made a coup and installed its puppets in the Ukrainian government, making Crimea for a short time an US asset.

the only coup that occurred was in Crimea and the South and East of Ukraine when pro Russian / Russians seized those Ukrainian regions.

I see you are also once again pushing the Crimea as a US asset. I also see you have been incapable of supporting that lie. Why don't you try anyways.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TryAndStopTheFuture555

Sometimes I get the feeling you would defend US policy if it was found they work even against interests of US citizens

Oh wait....

This from a person who just registered on this site.

convenient.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Over 60% export market is nothing of course, but understandably Ukrainians choose years of austerity in favour of that...yup, the 90s were the happy time for them.

Ukraine now going back to what they and Russia had in the 90s...

Ukrainian Rada gives oligarchs a free pass on the backs of small business

Link

...brought to you again by the West.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Why do you even bother? they remind me of those users on the Guardian dont really change stances.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   

There was no coup...

Yes there was.

Your basically repeating a lie by claiming and trying so hard to. They even admitted that it was armed coup, the Ukrankian president ran because he knew your beloved beloved peaceful protestors would kill him they were fascists.

I am not surprised seeing u continuing on defending the Median armed protestors.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be

maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

As for the same 5 people the same can be applied in reverse, pushing the same We see this by the very comment made by one of the Russian propagandists on this site making claims about taking Crimea from the US.

This is hilarious your actually attacking other users on ATS that dont have an American agenda stance on Ukraine as ssian propagandists on this site?

This is to Rich just like how you claimed we are Iranian propagandists to?

Russian propaganda lie while offering nothing to support it.

Other users did post sources and while as they attacked your sources mainly from kievpost with realizing they are even funded and supported by NATO? oh thats right your cool with that.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Just a little warning Xcathdra.

As for the same 5 people the same can be applied in reverse, pushing the same We see this by the very comment made by one of the Russian propagandists on this site making claims about taking Crimea from the US.

Your attacking and making false claims about users being Russian propagandists this usual happens when folks like you dont have any arguments to back up your own statement so you insult and ridicule them as propagandists.

This site might be for a westren audience just it is the majority of users in here dont share the same stances as you and your gang are trying to push onto people.

You tried to drill this video by claiming its not proof the majority of users elsewhere seem to disparage with you. Before you start insulting or suggesting that they are Russian propagandists i would fairly avoid attacking people if you dont have any proof of that.

Posting westren articles by claiming that they are Russian propagandists is not going to help your cause.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Do you want to have a laugh, look over here and see if you find things which sound familiar...

HAHAHAH !

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad
I was pretty interested in this subject until it was wrongly (in my opinion) moved the the mud pit. Now it is just a bunch of attacks on each other and the original subject, i.e the video, is totally ignored. Shame really that the original attacks and slander got this moved and it couldn't have been discussed without personal attacks in the first place. It is like it was purposely done so it would end up as a slagging match.

Indeed its a shame even if they did try to talk about the video. They would probably attack it.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Oh yeah your right.
edit on 30-1-2015 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

How is the current government illegal? Yanukovych was brought up for impeachment following Ukrainian law. Yanukovych fled the country leaving the office of President vacant. A temporary President filled the role until an election could be held. Following Ukrainian law. Poroschenko was then elected by the people of Ukraine. Following Ukrainian law. If there was anything illegal about the current government Russia would be telling it from the rooftops. Instead they openly accept the legitimacy of the current Ukrainian government.

The only illegal aspect in all of this is Yanukovych. When he stole billions from the Ukrainian people.

This is hilarious. And Comical.

The only illegal aspect in all of this is Yanukovych. When he stole billions from the Ukrainian people

How many billions did America and EU stole billions from the Ukrainian people when Ukraine had its pro westren and pro American stooges in power?

How is the current government illegal? Yanukovych was brought up for impeachment following Ukrainian law.

Seems you and your gang of Poroschenko, forget to mention that Yanukovych was brought up for impeachment following a mass armed riot upon the Ukrankian Parliament.

Of course thats when they stormed in and threaten to have Yanukovych impeached. The Ukrankian Parliament had no choice but to do impose the impeachment on Yanukovych.

There are videos of the storming the Parliament.

A temporary President filled the role until an election could be held. Following Ukrainian law.

An election which it was created by the EU officials from Poland, Germany and America yeah that sounds like the Ukrainian law alright.

Yanukovych fled the country leaving the office of President vacant.

If you had armed thugs with metal rods on woods and guns i would be fleeing to.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join