It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch this before it gets taken down! Ukrainian civil war was carefully planned. years ago.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Hahah Turkey? your to comical the same ottoman empire that enslaved the people in Crimea.

Its in Ukraine's yard so Russia needs to just stick to their yard.

Without Russia there wouldnt be an Ukraine today Ukrankians are Russians. Dont try by giving them a new identity which is exactly what your trying to do.

Ukrainians are the same bloodline as Russians. You Americans should really stay out of people's affairs. Whats happening in the middle east is because of America's meddling.
edit on 29-1-2015 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

Historical speaking Russia holds more rights towards to Crimea then America/Europe. Thats Russia's backyard. Not America's.

Historically speaking Turkey holds more right towards Crimea than the US / EU and Russia. Secondly its Ukrainian territory and ignoring that fact does not make your case.

Its in Ukraine's yard so Russia needs to just stick to their yard.

yeah and logicaly speaking crimeans themselves hold more rights to crimea than anyone, and they weilded those rights to become a part of russia.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

yeah and the fact that Crimea was literally a Russian asset kind of defeats that statement.

It has not been a Russian asset since it was given to Ukraine in the 1950's. That was reaffirmed when the USSR collapsed and the Budapest memo was signed, recognizing Ukraine as a sovereign nation, which included Crimea.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Hahah Turkey? your to comical the same ottoman empire that enslaved the people in Crimea.

I am referring to the agreement between Turkey and Russia's Katherine the Great. Maybe you should brush up on history.

Without Russia there wouldnt be an Ukraine today Ukrankians are Russians. Dont try by giving them a new identity which is exactly what your trying to do.

Ukraine existed as a sovereign nation and no amount of propaganda or distortion of history will change that. The "Russians" need to pack their bags and move to Russia if they want to be a part of it.

Ukrainians are the same bloodline as Russians. You Americans should really stay out of people's affairs. Whats happening in the middle east is because of America's meddling.

and every single person on this planet is human.

and as for the ME its not all about America. You would know this if you opened up a book every once in a while.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

wtf does that have to do with it being a russian asset?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

and every single person on this planet is human.

ahahaha the guy supporting the shelling of innocent civilians is making a humanitarian statement. oh god i cant!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

yeah and logicaly speaking crimeans themselves hold more rights to crimea than anyone, and they weilded those rights to become a part of russia.

Actually the Tartars do..

Stalin puled a holocaust on the Tartar population. Russia is currently bringin it back to life by issuing laws that will force Tartars out of their areas in Crimea.

They are currently an occupied territory courtesy of Russia. When you invade, like Russia did, its not a vote.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

wtf does that have to do with it being a russian asset?

open a history book.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

and what does a history book have to do with crimea being a russian asset?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

ahahaha the guy supporting the shelling of innocent civilians is making a humanitarian statement. oh god i cant!

See this would be where you are wrong. I am not a supporter of Putin so no, I am not supporting the shelling of innocent civilians.

Don't believe me - Look at the latest UNSC meeting as well as the last OSCE meeting. The shelling came from pro Russians / Russians.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

and what does a history book have to do with crimea being a russian asset?

Its not.

Hence the open a history book comment.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

ohh well then all those american companies on Russian soil that Russia owes money to for some reason are no longer american assets on Russian soil so Russia doesn't owe them money.

learn what an asset it. its ridiculous to think that you dont have a grasp of basic vocabulary.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

See this would be where you are wrong. I am not a supporter of Putin so no, I am not supporting the shelling of innocent civilians.

Don't believe me - Look at the latest UNSC meeting as well as the last OSCE meeting. The shelling came from pro Russians / Russians.

wow you are scum. i cant believe you just said that. how many times has ukraine killed innocents now?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

Less than the pro Russians and Russian armed forces. Even then some of those civilian deaths are the direct result of pro Russians / Russian forces engaging Ukrainian forces from the middle of civilian areas.

The only scum is Putler.
edit on 29-1-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

the saddest part is you actually believe that.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

I'm still failing to see an illegal coup. Yanukovych was impeached following Ukraine law. Even his own party voted for his impeachment. An emergency election was scheduled following Ukraine law. Poroschenko was voted in by the people following Ukraine law.

You have even admitted that Yanukovych was corrupt. So why shouldn't he have been impeached? Just because there were protests going on at the time doesn't change the fact that Yanukovych was stealing billions from his own people. That right there is enough grounds for him to be ousted.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

ohh well then all those american companies on Russian soil that Russia owes money to for some reason are no longer american assets on Russian soil so Russia doesn't owe them money.

learn what an asset it. its ridiculous to think that you dont have a grasp of basic vocabulary.

You really don't understand finances do you? First never was Amarican assets in Russia I'll let you ponder that for a moment. As far as debt Russia just can't say it's gone because there is lots of ways for countries to retrieve assets unless Russia stopped exporting anything And locked the borders. But they can't because you think there economy is crashing now try that one and Russia wouldn't exist in a month.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

no #. no one is saying he was a good dude. if he was impeached why did dozens of people die? i realize they tried to impeach him and from what i understand he said it was illegal.

you basically trying to tell me that there was no coup but they still felt they had to cause chaos. why would they do this. if he was impeached why didn't they just remove him. if it was all legal couldn't they just arrest him if he was refusing to leave?

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

does asset mean something else on whatever the # planet you people come from? Jesus.....

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr

does asset mean something else on whatever the # planet you people come from? Jesus.....

Don't get pissed at others because of your limited knowledge in some of these areas. If you are going to raise points or challenge others then you should know what you are talking about.

As an example there was no coup in Ukraine. We have gone over this time and again and the only issue I am seeing is you desperately wish it not to be the case so you ignore the facts and buy into Yanukovych's lie. Hell even Putin has stated Yanukovych fled and under the Ukrainian constitution that constitutes abandoning his office.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join