It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Bog Down Russia in Crimea and Ukraine - All Ideas Welcome!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: JBurns

No it was not.

By all means though explain why you think it was illegally removed. You guys keep making this claim yet cannot support it.

Yes, it was. Are you actually trying to refute the fact that a coup occurred? Fact is, their lawful government was removed from power. Its their RIGHT not to recognize an illegal government. In fact, its the very definition.

You can't see a problem with the elected, rightful government being overthrown by force...?
edit on 1/29/2015 by JBurns because: Added additional points

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Cathdra, I want you to know that my reply is not a personal attack on you, just the idea.

In fact, I respect your point of view fully. I hope you don't take anything I wrote personally.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

What force? Yanukovych was impeached through the proper channels. Even his own party voted to impeach him. It's not like protestors stormed his residence and strung him up. The elected members of the Ukrainian Parliament voted to impeach him following Ukrainian law. Poroshenko was then voted in by the people following Ukrainian law. Everything was done legally. If a violent coup had actually occurred do you really think Russia would recognize the current government as legitimate?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Problem is, Ukrainians want to be part of the Russia world, considering the problems Europes facing.

And yet it seems Russia doesn't want them...

www.ibtimes.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Fact is, their lawful government was removed from power.

Here this should give you some insight on as to why Yanukovych was being impeached...and why he fled the impeachment and headed for Russia with the help of Putin.

yanukovychleaks.org...

Somebody should have told him if your going to get rid of evidence don't throw it in a lake on your property.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Thank you for the interesting read! I have to admit that I had never heard that side of the argument. It certainly makes this less black and white than I suspected.

very good read & thanks for sharing!

JB
edit on 1/29/2015 by JBurns because: Extra comma removal

(post by SurrenderingAmerica removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SurrenderingAmerica

At the rate Russia is going not only is its military behind the times its economy is collapsing. Russia will go down before the US or EU.

You have politicians in Russia calling for Soviet style monetary controls... which as we all saw didn't work out the first time they used them.

Russia bit off more than it can chew.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   

At the rate Russia is going not only is its military behind the times its economy is collapsing. Russia will go down before the US or EU.

You have politicians in Russia calling for Soviet style monetary controls... which as we all saw didn't work out the first time they used them.

. . . wait

Russia will go down before the US or EU.

Yummy, you wanna do a nato/Russia bet instead?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SurrenderingAmerica

. . . wait

Russia will go down before the US or EU.

Yummy, you wanna do a nato/Russia bet instead?

Ok.. Russia will go down before the US, the EU or NATO.

something tells me you are not up to date on Belarus.
edit on 31-1-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I got you on nato.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I got you on nato.

mmm no not really.. NATO is still in existence.

I got you on Belarus.

(post by SurrenderingAmerica removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Since this thread is about Russia you should stop trying to deflect and change the topic.

Belarus is looking at leaving the economic union with Russia and has started to de-russiafy their nation. It says a lot when the last dictator in Europe does not trust Putin.

The US / EU / NATO will out last Russia. They already outlasted the USSR and with Putins delusions about bringing it back its only a matter of time.

Now, remain on topic or go play with someone else.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   

The US / EU / NATO will out last Russia. They already outlasted the USSR and with Putins delusions about bringing it back its only a matter of time.

Yup. You're one sneeze away from. . . Oh . . . Oh. . . please don't collapse

Thats right, don't blink. M.E. has your number. Xcathdra, how's it over there?

. . . btw, it's RUSSIA not ussr. And Obama's delusions about bringing america back its only a collapsing matter.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

- Back To the Thread -

you can't bog down Russia. It would benefit them lol.

. Just Silly idea.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

. . . btw, it's RUSSIA not ussr.

Thank you for proving my point that you don't bother to read or comprehend what others post. If you had you would not look foolish by trying to correct something incorrectly.

The USSR is the correct nation. Now, go back and read and you might understand why.
edit on 31-1-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

This is hilarious. Keep day dreaming. Your actually talking about the fall of Russia. EU will collapse first.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

This is hilarious. Keep day dreaming. Your actually talking about the fall of Russia. EU will collapse first.

The EU is not projected t have an economy shrink by 5%.
There are more sanction's coming down the road for Russia.
Belarus is talking about bolting from the newly created and soon to fail EEU.

Apparently you need to keep up with current events.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

again, not bogging down Russia in ukraine lol.

EU is standing on shaky knees.

. . . us is exerting more pressure on eu than Russia lol:

edit on 31-1-2015 by SurrenderingAmerica because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join