It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Bog Down Russia in Crimea and Ukraine - All Ideas Welcome!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Mehmet666Heineken

Perhaps NATO has acted aggressively.

Except that Russia was working right along with NATO before this happened in Ukraine, so why is it now they feel threatened and not before now.

Something that those who back Russia haven't been able to explain.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Except that Russia was working right along with NATO before this happened in Ukraine, so why is it now they feel threatened and not before now.

I only meant that NATO was acting aggressively because of what happened in Georgia, and the movement of more military aid and missile batteries to Poland as a result. So far NATO has acted like a lame duck in Crimea/Ukraine in my own opinion. I totally agree though that Russia suddenly attacked and itself is the belligerent party.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

How about stop meddling in affairs of other nations and nations which arent yours eh?

Russia can follow that bit of advice themselves, or do you think it's okay for them to do so while crying about the US doing it?

Protests in Crimea arent going to happen unless the west manufactures it.

That is because the little green men from Russia show up to stop it, it has nothing to do with the west. Remember in Russia if you protest your are branded a foreign agent, and that get's you sent to prison just ask those who are in prison because they protested against the Russian government.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Russia is not a member of NATO, nor Ally. Russia was sharing information with NATO and NATO with Russia on counter terrorism.

Those whom back Russia you and your buddies just attack and lunch ad hominems on them and later on claim that you didn't.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I only meant that NATO was acting aggressively because of what happened in Georgia, and the movement of more military aid and missile batteries to Poland as a result.

But the reason for that was Russian aggression in the region.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I only meant that NATO was acting aggressively because of what happened in Georgia, and the movement of more military aid and missile batteries to Poland as a result.

But the reason for that was Russian aggression in the region.

Of course, no argument from me there. The Russians would perceive it to be aggressive. I'm trying to be as accommodating as I can be to this clearly Pro -Russian forum. Putler's trolls are out in full force in every nook and cranny on the internet spreading their lies.
edit on 27-1-2015 by Mehmet666Heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I was right about you. It shows you know nothing of the matters Ukraine expect with what the westren news or wikipedia has being feeding you.

That is because the little green men from Russia show up to stop it
Oh you mean like those Tough American guys whom are with the right sector militants and speak prefect English eh?

Remember in Russia if you protest your are branded a foreign agent, and that get's you sent to prison just ask those who are in prison because they protested against the Russian government

or do you think it's okay for them to do so while crying about the US doing it?

By your and your gang logic America and her puppets have every rights to meddle in affairs of other no matter if its based on their lies or manufactured.

Russia can follow that bit of advice themselves

East Russia Ukraine is a historical tradition and Russia has every to do what they want. America does not have that kind of yet for example whats happening in Gaza is a good example.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Ya things like the airliner are some of the hardest deaths to understand....i mean when a bomb drops on a military target and a few civilians die i understand there are casualties of war but when a civilian airliner is shot down that has nothing to do with it...that could have been any one of us on here...and the sad part was all the data that came out after saying who did it...do we still even know for fact who shot it down?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Russia is not a member of NATO, nor Ally.

Really, because this says differently...

In 1997 NATO and Russia signed the Founding Act on Mutual Relations, Cooperation and Security, creating the NATO-Russia Permanent Joint Council. In 2002 they upgraded that relationship, creating the NATO-Russia Council (NRC). They reaffirmed their commitment to the Founding Act at NATO-Russia summits in Rome in 2002 and in Lisbon in 2010 (The Founding Act can be read here, the Rome Declaration which established the NRC here, the Lisbon NRC Summit Declaration here.)

www.nato.int...

Care to try that again?

Those whom back Russia you and your buddies just attack and lunch ad hominems on them and later on claim that you didn't.

Oh that's funny coming from you...stop your making my sides hurt laughing at that.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Russian aggression? your comical, if Russia did ever send an military force it would be a lot more then 6,000 forces. I guess i should be supporting the American aggression and destabilizing middle east and Ukraine effors.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Oh a NATO web site? pathetic.

Really, because this says differently...

Oh cute your quoting NATO, thats because its in NATO policy to deny.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

Because most of the victims on MH17 were Dutch, the Dutch are the lead investigators in the case. They concluded something outside of the aircraft was the cause of the crash. I've read reports that indicate a MANPAD from rebel territory brought her down.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

Do we know who authorised the planes diversion from some 'bad weather' to overfly a war zone with SAM's? Apolos for repeating, I know it's been discussed previously but , just, you know. War or turbulence=no brainer for me.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Russian aggression? your comical, if Russia did ever send an military force it would be a lot more then 6,000 forces.

If they did...I guess you forgot about the Paratroopers that supposedly got lost, or you missed the fact that Russian soldiers family are being lied to about where there kids are dying because they died fighting in Ukraine. But I forgot you have impeccable research skills that are top notch.

I guess i should be supporting the American aggression and destabilizing middle east and Ukraine effors.

Of course the ME, couldn't have a thread about Ukraine without you bringing them into it now could we?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Fermy

Apolos for repeating, I know it's been discussed previously but , just, you know. War or turbulence=no brainer for me.

You mean the same airspace that had planes flying in it along with MH 17.

And did you know there was a plane only 15 miles away from MH 17 when it went down, so obviously many other airlines thought it was safe to fly that route.

Airlines which used the same airspace over Donetsk as the MH17 plane on the same day include: Jet Airways; Thai Airways; Pakistan International Airlines; Qatar Airways; Etihad; Emirates; and Austrian Airlines.

also we have this...

Some 290 commercial flights continued operating over the war zone, with just 10 fewer aircraft entering Ukrainian airspace than normal, according to European air traffic control centre Eurocontrol.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

So it seems it was safe enough for others to fly that route before them and there were no problems, why would this one have been singled out and not one before it?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Oh a NATO web site? pathetic

And you can provide anything that says differently...because we have all seen your excellent research skills as of late.

BTW how is that thread you started about the General giving a medal to the Ukranian soldier...oh that's right it wasn't what your research said it was.

Oh cute your quoting NATO, thats because its in NATO policy to deny.

Unlike Russia's where they tell nothing but the truth.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Oh a NATO web site? pathetic.

Here since your research tells you something that obviously you don't know...

[ex]The Permanent Representatives of the Russian Federation to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) in Brussels, Belgium (part-time representative in 1998-2003. Appointed by the Ambassador in Belgium)

Sergey Ivanovich Kislyak (February 25, 1998, № 199 - March 11, 2003, № 321)
Konstantin Totsky (May 16, 2003, № 530 - January 9, 2008, № 7)
Dmitry Rogozin (January 9, 2008, № 8 - December 23, 2011, № 1680)
Aleksandr Grushko (since October 23, 2012, № 1435)

en.wikipedia.org...

But of course this must be a lie also.

edit on 27-1-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I guess i should be supporting the American aggression and destabilizing middle east and Ukraine effors.

Let me summarize the wars that the US mostly initiated and lead which bothers you so much.

1). Afghanistan - a brutal ruthless Islamist regime that was massacring it's own people during a civil war or almost a decade after the communists withdrew, came to power and sheltered Osama bin Laden and Al Qaeda. From here, 9/11 was planned. Invasion was clearly justified and now there is a democratically functioning government in place.

2). Iraq - Even though Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11 and Bush's inner circle packaged this war the wrong way, he was a brutal dictator suppressing the following groups: Shiites, Kurds, Turkmens and those who wanted a sane government and not to be tortured by Iraqi intelligence or Saddam's rapist children anymore. A democratically functioning government now exists and is involved in fighting ISIS.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Ah reports you mean sites like Kiev post and Westren news outlets? not very reablie. Knowing their repoteors are at hotels in Kiev.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Unlike Russia's where they tell nothing but the truth.

You mean like How America kept lying as they are doing so now on Ukraine and on other issues to?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join