It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Bog Down Russia in Crimea and Ukraine - All Ideas Welcome!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Mehmet666Heineken

We can, Putin likes Europe basicly and we need each others more then Europe needs the US, they are our neighbors.
But the EU is doing US wishes basically it seems. Eu relations could be fixed, but US relations seems beyond repair.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Plugin

Germany pointed out that they don't want to economically cripple Russia. That was a rather under the radar yet revealing statement. Perhaps that is why they also stopped selling weapons to Saudi Arabia? As a sign of digression with the United States and NATO high command? Yet they have no problem shipping Kurds automatic weapons, ammunition and other supplies against what is essentially an anti-NATO and anti-Western movement via ISIS ?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Just because the Ukrainian people decided they wanted to be close to the EU, the Russians invaded ! Ukrainians wanted a more pluralistic government. This all started with the Orange revolution and Russia's interference in Ukrainian politics.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Common Russian propaganda:

1. Crimea is Russia's historical playground (similar sentiments were recently conveyed about Kosovo)
2. The CIA/Mossad/NATO backed aliens interfered in Ukraine's subordinate relationship with Moscow
3. There are no Russians in Ukraine
4. Russian territory is not being used to pummel artillery and rockets at Ukraine

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Im curious if i posted a thread saying....."lets find all the ways to defeat america" ....if the thread would be closed and id be visited by the fbi...

both parties in this are at fault. its naive to think america isn't doing dirty # behind closed doors and naive to think russia is innocent.....but either way...in the end the civilians that have nothing to do with this will suffer.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

You also have western propaganda:

Use the subtitle translate from Ytube

edit on 27-1-2015 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

"Both parties are at fault"

Perhaps, to a degree NATO has been over ambitious. But judging what Russia did to Georgia, I believe the right steps were taken to safeguard Eastern Europe even though a massive blunder ie neglecting Ukraine was committed.

"Civilians that have nothing to do with this will suffer"

And they already are, just look at the Malaysian airliner that was shot down by separatists and the daily shelling of civilian areas by Russian and Rebel artillery.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Plugin

I wonder though if Ukrainian ambitions are being labelled as Western propaganda. I'll give it a gander anywho.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
To bog down the russian is going to require a lot of work my suggesion

1. Setup a large perimeter of 200+ snipers hiding on rooftops and building, to instill fear into the Russians.

2. I will use the snipers as scouts and have report enemy movement, so we can setup an ambush with IED's and artillery.

3. I would hire women to invite the Russian to a sex orgy, but it actually be an ambush.

4. Capture a few Russians and torture them for information and throw lemon and salt on their wounds

5. I will send a ton of explosives packages to Russian diplomats and the Kremlin

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
What do I think? I think I've had enough war. I think I've had enough death, violence and misery. I renounce this system, this matrix of evil bullsh$t that you, unfortunately are still so enamored with.
edit on 27-1-2015 by HUMBLEONE because: Put the $ sign in bull#

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
What do I think? I think I've had enough war. I think I've had enough death, violence and misery. I renounce this system, this matrix of evil bull# that you, unfortunately are still so enamored with.

So let the Ukrainians die, let civilian airliners get shot down, and let the Russians censor Crimean television stations because they are looking for proof of who was involved in an anti-Russian protest a year ago. Let's just bury our heads in the sand like ostriches and not rise to the occasion like men.

The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

How about stop meddling in affairs of other nations and nations which arent yours eh?

2. Establish a Crimean Tatar lobby with headquarters in a NATO country. A similar approach has been taken with East Turkestan in China. This will give the Crimeans an identity that isn't molded by Russian interests.

Hey kid do you even know whom are the Crimean Tatar?

3. Large scale rioting and protests in Crimea. This will only happen when the Crimean Tatars know they are being supported by the West.

Protests in Crimea arent going to happen unless the west manufactures it.

1. Turn Crimea into Afghanistan for America and West. This will complicate their campaign in Syria.

There you go fixed it for ya.

There is deep historic animosity between Crimean Tatars and the Russians. Tatars are a large group of Turkic people that reside all over the world, and even though they have been forcibly integrated into Russian society as of today, they have long memories and still mourn their subjugation and harassment at the hands of both the Russian Tsars and the Bolsheviks/Communists.

Crimean Tatars were also supporters of the ottoman empire.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

So was the British and French empire that fought the Russians during the Crimean War of 1853-1856.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Ah yes Ukrainian ambitions you mean westren Ukrainian ambitions, being side by side with Germany.

If Ukraine ambitions is to be a member of the EU/NATO and wants to join in the hellhole they are more then welcomed. Maybe they should be making giant statues of McCain/Bush along the way to.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

"Hey kid do you even know whom are the Crimean Tatar? "

Yes I do grandpappy

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_Russia_Supporter

Fixed

link   

originally posted by: Mehmet666Heineken

So was the British and French empire that fought the Russians during the Crimean War of 1853-1856.

Nice deflection. Shows that your lacking in this part of the history and you forget the tortures and brutally of the ottoman empire how they enslaved the region and used slaves thats nice.

So was the British and French empire

The same nations supporting Turkey today.

link   

Doubtful on that part.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: stevenbond

The crimeans were not stupid enough to fall for the new puppet govt propoganda, they knew that if Yanukovich fell, so would their pensions and basic infrastructure.

They had no choice once Russia came as they had no choice as to whether they stay with Ukraine or go with Russia. It wasn't on the ballots to stay with Ukraine.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Another angle to explore: The building up of Ukraine's naval capabilities. Anti ship missiles are key. I recently saw a military map that showed the Ukrainian navy hugging the coast near Mariupol area. Anyone know if they are involved in shelling Russian positions or providing intelligence?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join