It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Encounter: The Beast of Bray Road

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Well if by saying spiritual you are going along the lines of being ethereal or spectre like rather than just a rare animal that would need to eat. Maybe it was a ward for some reason.

Was it glowing in a way other then the eyes? Maybe the infernal eyes were just reflecting the headlights, and if it did run into the car, would have their been some slight damage.

I'm only saying that yelling Jesus at a bear and speaking in tongues is not going to drive it away...Unless raising your arms as high as you can, grunting Jesus, then maybe that would work. Anyways, I see a lot of people on this site say that for a lot of things, aliens to maneaters, and Muslums, and just think it just to redundant.

And what do I say to border control, my business of going to Wisconsin is to find a giant mythical beast, and have it pelt for a rug? Lol

edit on 31-12-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-12-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

No. The eyes were quite clearly glowing bright red with no pupils. I know what animals look like--I am very well-read and am familiar with most species of animals. It was not a bear, nor any other type of animal. I suggest you look into Linda Godfrey, frankly. You are entitled to your opinion, but you are incorrect.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: rukia

Interesting story! I haven't seen creatures but have seen some ghosts. What is interesting is I can talk to ghosts and we can have a conversation. I've also talked to 2 ghosts, gotten their names, and verified who they are and when they died.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jgreen
a reply to: rukia

Interesting story! I haven't seen creatures but have seen some ghosts. What is interesting is I can talk to ghosts and we can have a conversation. I've also talked to 2 ghosts, gotten their names, and verified who they are and when they died.

Ahh, familiar spirits.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join