It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens before and after you die?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Before you die the relatives circle like vultures -

After you die they become vultures -

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Before someone dies, they get a spark of genius. Perhaps, not happens to everyone. But I've observed this in my dog. She suddenly figured out how to unlock and slide open our glass door. She became incredibly sensitive too. She did not want me to go away so she kept lying on her back while wagging her tail which she never did. She also got fond of licking my face and neck and grooming my hair.

After she died, some of her memories were slowly transferred to me over the course of days, weeks, months. I hasn't ended yet. I discovered her previous incarnation as a young human girl who seemed to deeply miss her big brother.

I'm so glad when she's living, I never treated her as a dog but a person. It seems our consciousness are slowly melding together. I am changing and I don't feel the same person I was but my previous me and my dog/girl together in one body, one mind.

After you die, you will be slowly integrated to the people/any living things who truly loved you unconditionally. They could also be trees, even plants! Even plants miss people!

<< 2  3  4   >>

join