It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook Down..Possibly Hacked by Lizzard Squad.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

According to our news Facebook say it was to do with a change over etc so nothing suspicious, just human/software error.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
yeah I use this site to check when my CrunchyRoll or my Facebook is acting weird. Those hackers can be irritating lol.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Facebook takes blame for service outages, which hit wider Web

uk.reuters.com...

(Reuters) - Access to Facebook, the world's largest social network, and its Instagram photo-sharing site, was blocked around the world for up to an hour on Tuesday, which the company said later was due to an internal fault and not an outside attack.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
I had problems too and had to log back in via the web site mainpage. And yes, I have a facebook account...I am ashamed.

Hi, I'm Joe, and I'm a facebookaholic. I haven't logged into facebook for 49 days. lol.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

Great! Finally some good news....maybe "spy-central" will STAY down....

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: weirdguy
I had problems too and had to log back in via the web site mainpage. And yes, I have a facebook account...I am ashamed.

Hi, I'm Joe, and I'm a facebookaholic. I haven't logged into facebook for 49 days. lol.

Hi there Joe, I'm Kev. Stay strong brother!

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Didn't this happen Monday Night?
And why would they admit that theybwere haked? Lol idk

And just to let you all know, I really didn't care that facebook was down and didn't even realize it till I had a friend come to me with this. A friend who isn't allowed here anymore

a reply to: EnigmaAgent

edit on 28-1-2015 by PageLC14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
lizard Squad doesn't hack anything. They use a botnet to ddos sites. They also have their own stressor that they charge for so if the Lizards posted the IPs their followers could've done it. They AREN'T hacking anything though. The Lizards also took credit for Playstation servers and Xbox servers being down while 1. Xbox servers were up for most people and 2. Sony had already stated that they were doing maintenance. Lizards are jokes.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Ahhh...That's good to know actually.

a reply to: Havox

top topics

<< 1   >>

join