It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I.F.O.'s

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I have a number of brief summaries regarding observations of what are commonly known as U.F.O.'s.

April 2008 - 10:05 pm: Two primary witnesses. As we travel due south along a local road, we see a very bright object in the sky, to the South and over the ocean. Object was roughly 15,000 feet in altitude. Due to the nature of the location's being a common air traffic area, we waited several minutes for the craft to change vector, or for the "headlights" of the airplane we assumed it to be, to change in direction or intensity as they normally do as planes fly. Roughly 10 minutes went by, and no real change occurred to the light. Object still remained in the same location. Other witnesses takes a light jokingly and says "Think they''ll do something if I flash my light at it?" He then blipped his flashlight several times at this object. The object immediately mimicked the 3 flashes and began to move to the west where it eventually disappeared.

May 2008 - 9:40 pm: Three primary witnesses. As we observe the sky using a telescope, specifically looking at Saturn, we all catch notice of a blue object in the sky, due North, heading East, South East. We were able to determine that the object was roughly 30,000 - 40,000 feet in altitude. No discernable shape, only one single blue light. The object moved at a constant velocity across the sky, something between mach 1 and mach 2. The object made no sound. Once the object about 40 degrees towards the east, south east, the object appeared to accelerate rapidly for approximately 5 seconds. The object took on an an upward trajectory, appearing to have accelerated to mach 6-10. During this apparent acceleration, the object's luminosity rapidly dropped, until it finally turned red for about half a second, and then vanished.

July 2008 - 8:59 pm: Two primary witnesses. As we drive due west on a local road, we notice an object in the sky. It slowly moved forward, and due to our changing of position, we were able to determine the object was roughly 1000 feet in altitude, triangular in shape, with what seemed like a small illuminated cockpit on the top and front of the object. The object slowly moved like a Helicopter, but did not have the typical "nose down" tilt that helicopters have. It also appeared to have full 360 motion, strafing, etc. Object made no sound.

September 2010 - 2:34 pm: Multiple primary witnesses. As I wait for a bus, myself and a number of others notice a strange object tailing an airplane flying over the Pacific. The object is black, spherical, and has no other apparent features. The object also did not seem to reflect light. The object trails the airplane at approximately 100 feet, and approximately 30-50 feet higher in altitude. After about 5 minutes, the object vanishes.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Where are they from? Do you have any links?

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
How are these IFOs? Or are you going to provide further information?

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I.F.O stands for Incredibly Frustrating OP

I like the IFO that shined the light in response to a light being shined at it. Then zooming away. Takes all kinds.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Identified flying objects, as there is factual information regarding the identity of many of these objects, who built, and who is operating them.

Many are non-Earth originating objects. It's that simple. I don't let societal bull# or cowardice own me, so I see through a pretty damn clear lens.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 1Providence1

So then....where's the factual information?

You'll notice nobody asked "what's an IFO?" The question was "how are these IFOs?"

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I've had one respond to a flashlight. It was an orange triangle.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 1Providence1

You have no frame of reference. You cannot state how far away the objects were, nor how high they were.

But, yep, they were ETs.

top topics

join