It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Judge Accuses DOJ Attorneys of Defrauding The Court, Threatening Witness *Snipped

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Federal Judge Accuses DOJ Attorneys of Defrauding The Court, Threatening Witness in Case of ATF Whistleblower Jay Dobyns

I snipped the article title for space on the forum listing.

Late last week reporter Tim Steller of the Arizona Daily Star in Tucson published a piece about alleged serious misconduct and intimidation from DOJ attorneys during the trial and lawsuit of former ATF agent and whistleblower Jay Dobyns against the government.

Source

One of the recently unsealed documents, a Dec. 1 opinion by Judge Allegra, finally explains why in October the judge voided his original decision, made in August, to award Dobyns $173,000. (He later reversed his decision to void the judgment, which still stands.) The reason: The judge believed that Justice Department attorneys had “committed fraud on the court.”

Gasp!

What's this ?

The department of injustice committed FRAUD?

Nooo people they would never do such a thing. After all it's the department of justice!

More alarming was the other “fraud on the court” that Allegra cited: “An ATF agent who testified in this case may have been threatened by another witness during the trial.” Justice Department attorneys ordered the agent not to report the threat to the court or he would face repercussions, Allegra said.

Gasp!

Worse than fraud. Witness intimidation ?

Why people that was just a 'nudge' to the outcome they wanted. The rule of law. His right's. Oh they don't mean nothing.

After all the means 'justify' the end.

I am so glad we have Holder, and the department of justice looking out for us little people.

Aren't you ?

Makes me feel all warm, and fuzzy inside.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Not really surprising considering the holder doj track record.....

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Where is the court that's gonna charge these arrogant POSs for their crimes??
What agency? The DOJ? I doubt that.....

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I mean...its Holder. He did something good like two weeks ago. I'm glad to hear things are back to normal at DOJ finally.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Classic Holder style.
I wouldn't have expected anything less from our top "Just Us" official.
I mean that's why he gets paid crazy money, right? To do what others are afraid to do?
Reno, Ashcroft, Holder - this position is becoming a race for biggest criminal.

Or is this just my conspiratorial mind day dreaming again?
That must be it, sorry, disregard the above - it cannot possibly be true.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Dude, it's Holder's DOJ. You learn in the military that 'attitude is a direct reflection of leadership'.

This same man has been found in contempt of Congress over Fast and Furious, what else do you expect from a partisan hack?

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Where is the court that's gonna charge these arrogant POSs for their crimes??
What agency? The DOJ? I doubt that.....

Well, if history is any indication, Holder will investigate Holder.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This reminds me of one of those little situations we run across every so often, where people mysteriously disappear, or are found dead for letting the truth be known..s&f....good catch....

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

This seems like just the case for a special prosecutor.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I remember the name Jay Dobyns..I believe he infiltrated the Hells Angels, even receiving his patch..supposedly.
I wonder what DOJs angle was?

top topics

join