It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you witnessed a supernatural miracle?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Wiki defines a miracle as:

A miracle is an event not explicable by natural or scientific laws. Such an event may be attributed to a supernatural being (God or gods), a miracle worker, a saint or a religious leader. Theologians say that, with divine providence, gods regularly work through created nature yet are free to work without, above, or against it as well.

So for this thread let the above definition suffice.

Have you witnessed a supernatural event that can not be explained by natural or scientific laws?

Please share what you observed and share any message you received.

And to anyone who laughs, beliitles or makes jokes about your testimony will be ignored.

I think we would all enjoy hearing your story. This could be the sign that you have been waiting for.

Yes, several times.

One of the most compelling to me was when my house caught on fire while I was home alone sleeping. It was 4 AM, January 9, 1998. In Ohio we just came over several significant snow and ice storms (we had a snowpocalypse then) and my husband was at work.

I heard a crashing sound that woke me up and I jumped out of bed thinking someone was in my house. I opened my bedroom door thinking someone was there and remembered that I didn't have pants on so I closed the door, put on pants and then opened the door again, to be hit in the face with smoke. I realized then that my house was on fire. I watched as the electricity slowly went off from the light to the alarm clock to the lamp by the bed.

I was panicking because I had never been in a house fire before so I crawled to the bathroom closest to my bedroom and got a wet towel. Then I prayed "God, you said you would deliver me in my time of need, I need you now". And at that moment I heard, literally heard, "go out the back door, you will be safe" As I was crawling because now the smoke was so thick it was just above my head, I saw a giant man holding up the ceiling in the living room and hallway and after I made it past, the ceiling fell. As I made it to the back door and out, I ran to the front, realizing I didn't have proper shoes so I opened the front door, it was not locked, and amazingly that light was on and I grabbed my boots and my coat.

I had called for my dogs to come out, only one did follow me to the back door and he came around to the front. I was trying to get the neighbors awake and two men just happened to be driving by in a pick up truck and stopped. They had cell phones...in 1998, and I thought it strange that they could call the fire department with those little things. They were flip phones, which weren't available until much later because in 1998, cell phones were still pretty big.

Then when the fire department got there and let me sit in their truck, my husband's uncle that lived a few blocks away went to get him, the fireman took my other dog out and said that dog had died in the bathroom, where I was just at.

The next day when we went back to look at the damage, the heat was so intense that it burned a path through the bedroom, over my bed and hit the window, shattering into the neighbor's house. What is miraculous about all of this?

First, a random crashing woke me up. Second, a man held the ceiling up. Third, men had cell phones that were like what was available in the mid 2000s.

I survived because of the first two, but my dog died. And that is one example.

Edit: For fire safety, you have seven minutes to get out. Most fire related deaths are from smoke inhalation, so if you live in a fire prone house or apartment, plan your evacuation, because you just don't know.
edit on 1/26/2015 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
There's something I can relate to you that I call an affirmation and whether you think there are little miracles involved, well I'll let you decide.

I was having an inner debate about guardian angels and why they do not seem empowered to save a child from brutal war crimes committed against them or some such as the little girl who was ambushed by a family friend and left for dead in the snow after a very brutal attack. So I had a convo with the Almighty and asked to send me a real sign as to whether mine was still around or had he abandoned me as a hopeless cause /left out of boredom/or did not exist.

I went out on Tuesday afternoon and on the return trip home the thought entered my head that I should not wait out the week in order to renew my car license & registration, and get it e-tested, because everything would expire on the following Monday and I would be prey for the first cop car that would inevitably come up behind me. I would call and schedule an e-test asap, I decided. As I reached home and shifted into park, the engine light came on. "Dammit all", I almost screamed. I went inside and called for that appointment anyway. They booked me for the following morning.

I awoke the next day, showered and got ready. The engine light had come on once before because the gas cap wasn't on tight enough, so I didn't feel worried. I unlocked my apartment's front door and pulled on the handle to step right out onto the sidewalk, but the dumb door would not budge at all. I kicked it to dislodge it, swore at it for good measure and kept trying. That steel wonder was wedged in for life it seemed. However, not to worry. That too had happened before and I'd signaled a passerby to give it a good kick and it had released. So I therefore planted myself in the window just as dark skies rolled in. No one passed on the sidewalk in front. As the skies opened up I decided to wait it out. I missed my appointment.

It rained hard all that Wednesday and into Thursday. There was no one around. I had tried to call someone, but the battery in my phone died and it sat on the charger, a charger that somehow was not charging no matter what I did.

By late afternoon on Thursday as the rain stopped, my landlord came by and he freed me, telling me he'd have the problem fixed asap. I drove to the place I'd purchased a battery a few months before and asked if they would run a diagnostic prior to an e-test. The mechanic told me that the testing was now all done in one centralized place, but upon hearing that the engine light was on, told me to wait, he'd look at it. So with some outdated portable equipment he plugged into my car's computer, and he told me what the problems were. It would never pass he said, but he reset all the parameters and while the engine light warning was off and remained off, he urged me to take it right out for a twenty mile drive, which I did. Upon my return, he read the results and said it would pass inspection if I didn't wait another minute, but rather drove to the testing center right away. He would not charge me anything!

I therefore did as recommended, recalling the test center's words that tests were only done by appointment. As luck would have it, just as I stepped up to the counter I heard that the person booked for that last appointment of the day was a no-show, so I volunteered my car in as nice a manner as I could muster and in very little time, my car passed inspection.

Renewing my photo license and registration was a breeze. The total left me with $10 in my account. As I was driving home it all hit me at once. I laughed out loud.

Yes, I did write a thank you card and treated the mechanic to coffee and a treat. That kind man saved my keyster. But how about the orchestration of that whole drama? The engine light remained off, and my phone charger works fine once again.

edit on 26-1-2015 by aboutface because: typo

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Why won't God heal amputees?

I do believe miraculous things happen, though I disagree the source of those things is a God. If they are from a God, then that God is incredibly inconsistent. ..Which would be consistent with the God I'm most familiar with. Interesting. Anyway, my 'miraculous' moment may not count as a miracle in the traditional sense. Many years ago there was a period of about two or three minutes where I feel like I experienced being in two locations at the same time. One location, was the 'more physical' one. I was in the kitchen doing dishes. In my 'minds eye' I was riding in the car with my friends (no, they could not see me), listening to them talk about me and my emotions regarding one of them. The experience felt different from daydreaming or regular thought processes. When my friends returned I pulled one aside and relayed what I heard them talking about in the car and he confirmed I heard correctly.

As I've gotten older though, and that experience gets further and further away I question it. I have a very analytical mindset and so it wouldn't be a stretch for me to have surmised I was being talked about, and more or less what was said. Either way, there was a lesson learned.
edit on 1-26-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: typo

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: rickymouse

I won't deny that extraordinary things happen that could be explained but honestly, sometimes things happen and they bring this feeling that it was meant to, like it arrived at just the right moment. Maybe we're perceiving sudden events as unexpected miracles or maybe there is something that causes these things to occur right when we need them the most.

A moment of clarity where the consciousness speed up and everything fits one piece after another and everything makes sense on all level. It is an eye opener when you go thru one of those experiences.

But then you have to handle the whole pre-destiny vs free will and that can be hard for the consciousness to handle.

Namaste

You seem to be describing a miracle.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Having witnessed that miracle...my faith In God was deepened...and over the years...I go back in memory to witnessing that miracle when times have been tough for me.

Because you have seen it will be impossible to disbelieve. Now that you have witnessed a healing you have witnessed the power of the Holy Spirit in action.

witnessing that miracle when times have been tough for me.

This is why you will make it to the end with faith and be victorious - you have seen where others have not.

God bless you and protect you and your family.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Clearly you have a supernatural revealing though we disagree with what you saw. It has effected you and you know there is more than just this planet and humans. To me..... this is a good start. As time unfolds I hope you have more supernatural experiences and then maybe these entities will reveal themselves to you for who they are and what there agenda is.

If these entities are E.T's please ask them to heal the world from disease and sickness. I don't think we need their history lessons, simply ask them to put their intelligence to work and provide a cure for all disease and sickness which would be the right thing to do. If you can convince them of this and they do it then I will take a closer look at the E.T. agenda.

God bless you

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
i witnessed i guess what you would call a couple miracles.

E.T revealed themselves to me for the first time 5 years ago( soon to be 6) with some of my friends and life has never been the same since.

I'm not really wondering about the God thing to much or about the question if there is life outside this planet. It puts a whole new perspective on the Universe. And just turns it into the most epic overarching RPG, Where there are an unfathomable ammount of developers constantly writting and DMing ( Dungeon mastering) scripts. (Obviously not, but if real life was a game. It would need it.)

I'v given faith to the faithless, I'v pointed out UFOs and Alien activity so i guess that counts as a miracle.

What throws us off is that you use videos made by rock groups that only interest you but no real message that contains any truth.

As far as ETs go, if you have been visited by something that calls itself an ET, don't just assume they are. The evil ones on the other side of the veil can come to you as anything they wish. They aren't bound to physical laws like you and I are.

As far as UFOs, I am not going to dismiss them because there are a whole lot of sane, rational people who have seen something beyond what they know.

Did you know, the Canadian government has now come out to acknowledge UFOs? The US government is not acknowledging them, but since when do we need to the government to tell us what we know? Are we so conditioned that we must rely on the government to confirm anything for us?

It bothers me that you are visited by beings, please, describe them.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

Wow! What a revelation! (1) Your heard a voice telling you where to go, (2) you saw a man holding up the ceiling, two strange men with cell phone not available during that time frame.

Another clear supernatural miracle! This is not the first time a divine being was in the fire protecting the innocent children of God.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

That's the thing about life on this planet ... somethings will always remain a mystery but it was important for you to get your car to pass inspection. What is important to you..... no matter how small or trivial it might seem to someone else; to you it was important and God knows what is in our heart and what we need, when we need it.

I believe you were shown the sign you had asked for.

Thanks for your story.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
Why won't God heal amputees?

I do believe miraculous things happen, though I disagree the source of those things is a God. If they are from a God, then that God is incredibly inconsistent. ..Which would be consistent with the God I'm most familiar with. Interesting. Anyway, my 'miraculous' moment may not count as a miracle in the traditional sense. Many years ago there was a period of about two or three minutes where I feel like I experienced being in two locations at the same time. One location, was the 'more physical' one. I was in the kitchen doing dishes. In my 'minds eye' I was riding in the car with my friends (no, they could not see me), listening to them talk about me and my emotions regarding one of them. The experience felt different from daydreaming or regular thought processes. When my friends returned I pulled one aside and relayed what I heard them talking about in the car and he confirmed I heard correctly.

As I've gotten older though, and that experience gets further and further away I question it. I have a very analytical mindset and so it wouldn't be a stretch for me to have surmised I was being talked about, and more or less what was said. Either way, there was a lesson learned.

It is not normal to be a two places at the same time but it appears you were. If you research this you will find many books written by reputable people who claim to have had visions or experiences where they were in two separate places at the same time.

You did indeed have a supernatural experience. Now you need to find out why and this can take years before it is revealed to you.

Good luck.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
And that's not the only occurrence.

One time I was questioning about the concept of guardian angels so I prayed about it so I would find some answer to that.

Later I dreamed that I was in a town and someone kept bothering me so I went over to a police car to ask them to stop the person. As I looked into the car, neither of them seemed to be listening to me, they were listening about me on the radio and everything they heard they wrote down in their notebooks.

They actually had earpieces like you see Secret Service agents wearing. But their uniforms were very blue and the badges were very shiny. Eventually one looked at me and said "Don't worry, go home and we'll take care of it". So I walked home and woke up, and I realized that two very powerful and strong men with authority were watching out for me.

I have those lucid dreams quite often, but I know when one is spiritual and when one is simply a dream. Sometimes though, I can feel myself actually trying to do what I am dreaming about. Good thing I don't dream of doing anything bad. But I can talk to myself and am coherent in those dreams, even though I know I am asleep. I have to remind myself in my dream that I am dreaming.

Spiritual dreams are the most difficult, because I can physically feel what is going on. The last dream like that, I had to make myself wake up and as I did, my legs were extremely hot. There is no physiological reason why my legs would do that, I am not on medication for that and it doesn't happen often enough to say it is neurological. But in those spiritual dreams, they are amazing sometimes. One time I dreamed I was on the Mount of Olives because I had come there to hear Jesus preach. I felt everything going on. I can still hear the tone of His voice. I could feel the power and love coming from Him.

But there are times I do have those dreams when I know that it is demonic, because they try to interact with me, to which I usually end up preaching at them. The dreams in which that spiritual side interacts with me, I know now when it is just a dream or a spiritual experience.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

WOW - another great revelation! Keep going I know you have more. Do not stop. This is what people what to hear. This is what people NEED to hear.

Your testimony and those from the others helps many to start to understand, maybe to start questioning the spiritual world, maybe something starts to stir inside them because of your testimony.... like one of the other posters who asked God for a sign and even though the sign was maybe small to us it had to have been HUGE for the one who asked.

It is different for each of us. But I ask.... who has not asked for a sign from God and why not? For non-believers maybe it is time to try once more ask God for a sign to help you understand that he is real and alive? Maybe it is time for those who disbelieve to ask God for a sign from heaven. Of course asking something stupid will not be revealed but why don't you simply ask God to reveal himself to you in some type of sign that will convince. Even the apostle Thomas did not first believe Jesus had returned from the dead until he saw the holes in his feet and wrists.

As of now, right now, here on ATS, there have been overwhelming evidence from numerous ATS members of a supernatural occurrence that has happened in their life and not some easy to explain occurrence of natural or scientific laws but real spiritual events.

BTW you know God and his messengers often reveal themselves in dreams. Even the prophets received numerous messages from heaven through dreams and visions. Welcome to the club ... there are millions of members.

Now you know you have two guardian angels. Next time ask them for their names.

I LOVED it when you spoke how you preach to the demons who appear in your dreams. Good job ! The pain they must have experienced. They fear you more than you fear them - that is the key to success in fighting them. They bark loud but don't bite because Jesus pulled out their teeth. lol

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I believe that small, personal miracles happen quite regularly. I have had things happen that by all rights should not have, that helped my in some way. I doubt God took time away from those who really, really need a true miracle to assist me with some mundane issue, but it makes me happy to think he did. Maybe it's more like karma and good fortune is life energy moving in a positive direction. (not trying to take away from the big guy, just thinking)

Good points.

But let me ask you a question. Where do you think Karma comes from? Something must have made it, right? It could not have appeared all on its own? Is karma a deity? A living deity? Is it possible that maybe Karma works exactly as the "law of attraction" and where does that come from?

Life energy? Who made this energy? Where does this "life energy" reside at? Is this some unseen energy? Invisible? If it is invisible than it must be spiritual? Is it possible this term could have other names attached to it?

....... and we circle back to a supreme being, a supreme creator. Right?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join