It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you witnessed a supernatural miracle?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

So you mean allow the simulations to contribute to the simulation? Along the lines of we make our reality? Not sure if I got what you're saying.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Yes, but I don't have time to expand on this now.

I'll sign in and do it later.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: LittleByLittle

So you mean allow the simulations to contribute to the simulation? Along the lines of we make our reality? Not sure if I got what you're saying.

My point was only that you cannot build something in creation that is more sophisticated than a consciousness that span all of creation (everything) since if you build something it will automatically exist within the consciousness that span all creation.

We might be able to create something that can tap into the all spanning consciousness to know what it knows.

Namaste

edit on 26-1-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Worked at a outreach center To help the homeless. One evening a homeless 18 yr old needed a place to sleep, brought him home, let him sleep on the couch. That morning when I spoke with him, I asked if he had Demon's because of the dreams I had last night. He said he had one big one and a bunch of small one's, that are terrible to deal with. I asked if he wanted to get rid of them, So I told him to come to work at the outreach to help feed the homeless and himself. That Day we arranged a place for him to stay, The week that followed he helped out and settled in. On a Saturday night I noticed him at a table with his head bowed down. I went over to check on him, and I saw sweat streaming off his chin and making a growing puddle on the table. I asked If something was wrong ,and he replied YES I'm COMING UNDER ATTACK FROM A DEMON!! When I looked in to his eyes the were absolutely WILD. I called out for the crew to come and pray for him, and Tony came and started to powerfully pray and cast out the demon In Jesus Name Go, and with that The 18 yr old Yelled ITS GONE ITS GONE!! He is now married with kids, and works as a cook in a downtown restaurant. I had seen him, and asked if he has had any trouble since we had prayed, and he stated how thankful he was and that it had not come back and its been 16 years. So when you asked if I had seen a miracle yes I have.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I feel the fact that the human race exists at all is a miracle. Think about all of the factors that had to come together perfectly for life to exist on this ball of mud we call home.

I'm reminded of a supernatural event surrounding my mother when she was dying from cancer. It's not necessarily a miracle per se, but this thread brought it to mind. She only had a day or two left. Family was over for the night surrounding her. At this point she was a shell of herself. Couldn't move, barely talk at all. Out of nowhere, she begins talking in her normal voice. Has a smile on her face talking about how beautiful everything is and she is so glad she can walk again. This went on for 5 minutes, then, back to sleep. She never woke again.

I was obviously really upset and went back to my house (my wife and I lived down the road). Later my dad said that he had seen something that night after everyone had gone. It was just him and my cousin who had always been really close to my mom. They were sitting there with her and swear they saw what they thought looked like my mother walk past the doorway in all white. Both just looked at each other acknowledging what they saw.

Early the next morning, I got up to do some yard work. I knew my mother would be passing at anytime and I couldn't bear to be there (I regret this), so I was trying to stay busy to keep my mind off of it. As I was mowing, out of nowhere, a huge swarm of butterflies started flying around me for a couple minutes and then they were gone. Soon after, I get the call from my dad that mom had passed.

Time had passed and we had our first born. She was just forming words at the time. She could say things like mama, dada etc. Went out to eat with my dad and he was strapping her in our car seat as we were saying goodbyes. Out of nowhere my daughter starts saying bye bye Jo Jo. My mother's name was Joanne. Lots of family would call her Jo Jo. I had never mentioned that name around my daughter yet and this is the first time she had said it.

What does all of this mean? To this day, I still don't know. I'd like to thing that this is a sign that there is something for us on the other side. Just maybe there will be loved ones waiting for us there.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I have seen small amounts of money magically appear in my bank account when I was down to my last dime.
I have seen traffic seemingly disperse when I was in an endangering hurry.
I have counted my blessings plenty of times.

It seems that life has always played a balance to me. It seems to help me out when I desperately need it. But always seems to take away from me (negative incident) whenever I take things for granted.

When Miracles happen to you, ALWAYS ALWAYS say thank you.
Every time you catch a green light, find 5 dollars, get a door held for you, finish a project RIGHT ON TIME. Simply say thank you, and be thankful. Because you have been given a tiny miracle.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I witnessed an incredible moment in the early eighties while at sea for the US Navy. A guy jumped into the Indian Ocean leaving the safety of a 600 foot cruiser to bob to his eventual death. The sailor didn't show up for his watch and a search for him aboard the boat revealed a suicide note in his bunk locker. The CO turned the ship around and headed for a point in time when this missing man was seen headed topside. Approximately 7 hours later we found this screaming man in 10 foot swells, dark, and rain and pulled him to safety. How we found the needle in the haystack was pretty amazing.

I felt bad for the guy. He was a Vietnam vet and had been army before his attempt at Navy life. He obviously has some personal problems but I knew him to be friendly and seemingly untroubled enough to hop into the Indian Ocean to solve his woes. The sharks in the Indian Ocean are huge! That is enough for me to only want to view it from the fantail or shallow water.

I thought it was a miracle as a miracle might go. I know our CO thought it was a miracle because he professed it to everyone on board that boat moments after the soggy, scared snipless man was with us again. The sailor did prove to me that you really can survive in the water for a length of time using your dungaree legs knotted at the feet and continuously filled with air as we were trained to do in boot camp.

It was rumored that the guy told the corpsman doc that he knew it was a bad decision when the boat continued over the horizon and out of sight. Maybe he thought it wouldn't go unnoticed for as long as it did, as in approximately 3 plus hours before we turned to go back and look for a needle in a haystack. It just wasn't his day to go...

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Yeah but no one asked that. Got any miracles to share?

I personally was faith healed. It was amazing.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Yes I have witnessed a real miracle. Several years ago I was attending a non-denominational church; during this time they were having a week of nightly meetings with ministers from around the globe. On one of the nights I attended there was a Bible Teacher named Derek Prince...he asked if anyone wanted to be prayed for with (the laying on of hands)...a young woman went up front....one of her legs was almost 3 inches shorter than the other. Derek Prince had her sit in a chair and extend both her legs out in front of her...then he asked everyone to pray for a miracle....he laid his hands upon her and prayed very loudly to Heaven that she would be healed...and I was up at the very front of the room...and has he prayed...her shorter leg...right in front of us all...grew to match the length of the other...for all to see. There were about 150 that witnessed that miracle. It really did happen. I feel very blessed that I was there to witness it. Witnessing this real miracle is what drew me to Heaven.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

Have you witnessed a supernatural miracle?

Yeah, sure. I think a lot of people have had them while driving, I hear all sorts of stories about how, "I shoulda been dead!", here's one of mine...

I'm in my early twenties and I'm in a hoppped-up Toyota FJ40 jeep with a buddy coming down a mountain road with limited guard-railage (not that it would have mattered to a big truck with two 200 pound dudes in it).

It was about 09:30 a.m. and it was foggy. We were coming up on a broad left-hand curve in the road and about the same time that either of us thought to say anything, we found ourselves going too fast.

All there was time left to do was sort of silently agree that we were dead; I actually felt that pass between the two of us .

Then all I remember was that this sort of dream-like state descended upon the jeep, there was a giant 'dropping' feeling, like a roller coaster, and there we were: parked on the side of the cliff in the fog, looking at each other with the motor running.

We didn't say anything, I backed up, got back on the road, and drove about 40 the rest of the way.

Hello,

After all the trolling ..... you are the first to reply to my thread.

It took two pages of trolls before the first one answered this thread. What a cheap trick in attempting derail a thread.

Thank you for your post and I enjoyed it.

edit on 26-1-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Michaelfunction
Worked at a outreach center To help the homeless. One evening a homeless 18 yr old needed a place to sleep, brought him home, let him sleep on the couch. That morning when I spoke with him, I asked if he had Demon's because of the dreams I had last night. He said he had one big one and a bunch of small one's, that are terrible to deal with. I asked if he wanted to get rid of them, So I told him to come to work at the outreach to help feed the homeless and himself. That Day we arranged a place for him to stay, The week that followed he helped out and settled in. On a Saturday night I noticed him at a table with his head bowed down. I went over to check on him, and I saw sweat streaming off his chin and making a growing puddle on the table. I asked If something was wrong ,and he replied YES I'm COMING UNDER ATTACK FROM A DEMON!! When I looked in to his eyes the were absolutely WILD. I called out for the crew to come and pray for him, and Tony came and started to powerfully pray and cast out the demon In Jesus Name Go, and with that The 18 yr old Yelled ITS GONE ITS GONE!! He is now married with kids, and works as a cook in a downtown restaurant. I had seen him, and asked if he has had any trouble since we had prayed, and he stated how thankful he was and that it had not come back and its been 16 years. So when you asked if I had seen a miracle yes I have.

That was indeed a miracle! There is power in the name of Jesus and any believer can use it to fight evil.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

WOW, thanks for the testimony.

I do think you know what happened, I sure do and it was a supernatural experience for both your dad, your cousin and your daughter.

Rest assure that your mom is in heaven and she is watching over you and your family.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: intunewithmyself

I have seen small amounts of money magically appear in my bank account when I was down to my last dime.
I have seen traffic seemingly disperse when I was in an endangering hurry.
I have counted my blessings plenty of times.

It seems that life has always played a balance to me. It seems to help me out when I desperately need it. But always seems to take away from me (negative incident) whenever I take things for granted.

When Miracles happen to you, ALWAYS ALWAYS say thank you.
Every time you catch a green light, find 5 dollars, get a door held for you, finish a project RIGHT ON TIME. Simply say thank you, and be thankful. Because you have been given a tiny miracle.

If more people thought like you...... your heart is in the right place. Stay positive and always remain thankful. Someone in the supernatural is looking out for you and that spirit/individual works for God.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: 02bmw76
I witnessed an incredible moment in the early eighties while at sea for the US Navy. A guy jumped into the Indian Ocean leaving the safety of a 600 foot cruiser to bob to his eventual death. The sailor didn't show up for his watch and a search for him aboard the boat revealed a suicide note in his bunk locker. The CO turned the ship around and headed for a point in time when this missing man was seen headed topside. Approximately 7 hours later we found this screaming man in 10 foot swells, dark, and rain and pulled him to safety. How we found the needle in the haystack was pretty amazing.

I felt bad for the guy. He was a Vietnam vet and had been army before his attempt at Navy life. He obviously has some personal problems but I knew him to be friendly and seemingly untroubled enough to hop into the Indian Ocean to solve his woes. The sharks in the Indian Ocean are huge! That is enough for me to only want to view it from the fantail or shallow water.

I thought it was a miracle as a miracle might go. I know our CO thought it was a miracle because he professed it to everyone on board that boat moments after the soggy, scared snipless man was with us again. The sailor did prove to me that you really can survive in the water for a length of time using your dungaree legs knotted at the feet and continuously filled with air as we were trained to do in boot camp.

It was rumored that the guy told the corpsman doc that he knew it was a bad decision when the boat continued over the horizon and out of sight. Maybe he thought it wouldn't go unnoticed for as long as it did, as in approximately 3 plus hours before we turned to go back and look for a needle in a haystack. It just wasn't his day to go...

Another supernatural miracle. Finding a needle in a haystack but this time it was not a haystack but the Indian Ocean and when it was dark!

This is not a coincidence.

Thanks for the story.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: Akragon

So does your post have anything to do with the topic or is it just an indirect attack on miracles/religion?

Its not attacking religion

It defied all scientific laws known to man... IF it wasn't a miracle I don't know what is...

this is why we can't have nice things on ATS

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingSage
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Yeah but no one asked that. Got any miracles to share?

I personally was faith healed. It was amazing.

Please share your miracle. I am asking for testimony and would love to hear from you.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea

Yes I have witnessed a real miracle. Several years ago I was attending a non-denominational church; during this time they were having a week of nightly meetings with ministers from around the globe. On one of the nights I attended there was a Bible Teacher named Derek Prince...he asked if anyone wanted to be prayed for with (the laying on of hands)...a young woman went up front....one of her legs was almost 3 inches shorter than the other. Derek Prince had her sit in a chair and extend both her legs out in front of her...then he asked everyone to pray for a miracle....he laid his hands upon her and prayed very loudly to Heaven that she would be healed...and I was up at the very front of the room...and has he prayed...her shorter leg...right in front of us all...grew to match the length of the other...for all to see. There were about 150 that witnessed that miracle. It really did happen. I feel very blessed that I was there to witness it. Witnessing this real miracle is what drew me to Heaven.

Here we have it folks! A witness of the true power from heaven and the power of prayer. So can anyone on ATS explain through natural or scientific law on how this young woman had almost three inches grow to her shorter leg and even out with the other leg?

Derek Prince was a great teacher and man of faith who has been involved with numerous miracles around the globe.

Give praise to God daily for what you witnessed - for billions of people will never witness this type of love.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Having witnessed that miracle...my faith In God was deepened...and over the years...I go back in memory to witnessing that miracle when times have been tough for me.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
i witnessed i guess what you would call a couple miracles.

E.T revealed themselves to me for the first time 5 years ago( soon to be 6) with some of my friends and life has never been the same since.

I'm not really wondering about the God thing to much or about the question if there is life outside this planet. It puts a whole new perspective on the Universe. And just turns it into the most epic overarching RPG, Where there are an unfathomable ammount of developers constantly writting and DMing ( Dungeon mastering) scripts. (Obviously not, but if real life was a game. It would need it.)

I'v given faith to the faithless, I'v pointed out UFOs and Alien activity so i guess that counts as a miracle.

edit on pm10000003115Mon, 26 Jan 2015 15:48:59 -0600 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join