It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you witnessed a supernatural miracle?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Wiki defines a miracle as:

A miracle is an event not explicable by natural or scientific laws. Such an event may be attributed to a supernatural being (God or gods), a miracle worker, a saint or a religious leader. Theologians say that, with divine providence, gods regularly work through created nature yet are free to work without, above, or against it as well.

So for this thread let the above definition suffice.

Have you witnessed a supernatural event that can not be explained by natural or scientific laws?

Please share what you observed and share any message you received.

And to anyone who laughs, beliitles or makes jokes about your testimony will be ignored.

I think we would all enjoy hearing your story. This could be the sign that you have been waiting for.
edit on 26-1-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

So does your post have anything to do with the topic or is it just an indirect attack on miracles/religion?

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I believe that small, personal miracles happen quite regularly. I have had things happen that by all rights should not have, that helped my in some way. I doubt God took time away from those who really, really need a true miracle to assist me with some mundane issue, but it makes me happy to think he did. Maybe it's more like karma and good fortune is life energy moving in a positive direction. (not trying to take away from the big guy, just thinking)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I think what we call God is like a superbrain. It's able to handle tons of information at once, do multiple tasks at the same time. Idk, but it seems like something with that great of a processor would be able to grant multiple miracles at once.

Like when people talk about how we're in a simulation, an incredibly sophisticated "brain" is in charge of that, it works on levels we can't even imagine, let alone build in a computer at this point in our evolution.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

So does your post have anything to do with the topic or is it just an indirect attack on miracles/religion?

Its not attacking religion

It defied all scientific laws known to man... IF it wasn't a miracle I don't know what is...

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Fine then in the interest of whatever you're pushing I saw Obama get elected twice, and he can't even make a speech without the teleprompter.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

There ye go... Miracles happen every day...

Im not pushing anything either... just stating the obvious I suppose

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I have seen plenty of things that I do not understand, some people may call them miracles but I simply call them things I do not understand yet. All things can be explained naturally in the end, IF an honest pursuit is made without bias in my opinion. Birth can be considered a "miracle" in a way. I don't understand how it works (a body being given a unique viewpoint and personality), but in the end I know it's a natural phenomena that science is working toward explaining.

So in short, no I have never seen a miracle.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
like the guy who was so stupid, he could count his 8alls 10 times and never get the same answer twice?a reply to: Akragon

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Right... I find it a miracle that some people manage to survive at all in this world...

It will eat ya alive...

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
OP Really depends on what natural and scientific laws you are talking about.

I have experienced kundalini and telepathy and both can be explained with consciousness->using the body hardware (including third eye) to manipulating fields (quantum probability field) that -> control where energy can exist and what form it will take.

I do not think of consciousness as localized even if temporary my consciousness is using a human body to think with with in build wireless in the unconscious that can connect to other unconsciousness. A program being run is not the hardware it is being run on.

Everything can be explained in natural and scientific laws if we create the models that are objectively true. We are not there yet and do not know perfect dharma.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

1. Hinduism & Buddhism
a. The principle or law that orders the universe.
b. Individual conduct in conformity with this principle.
c. The essential function or nature of a thing.

Namaste

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
It depends on how you define a miracle. They happen every day but most people cannot comprehend they are happening. The people running things want us to believe miracles are only things like curing diseases immediately or bringing people back from the dead. Miracles can just be a little redirection that keeps you out of harms way or makes you go out and buy something because you have a weird craving and you don't get sick because you ate the antidote to poisoning. An antidote you bought two days before you got poisoned. Some call that premonition. I think it may be more than that.
edit on 26-1-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Synchronicity. You gotta love it.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I won't deny that extraordinary things happen that could be explained but honestly, sometimes things happen and they bring this feeling that it was meant to, like it arrived at just the right moment. Maybe we're perceiving sudden events as unexpected miracles or maybe there is something that causes these things to occur right when we need them the most.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I won't deny that extraordinary things happen that could be explained but honestly, sometimes things happen and they bring this feeling that it was meant to, like it arrived at just the right moment. Maybe we're perceiving sudden events as unexpected miracles or maybe there is something that causes these things to occur right when we need them the most.

A moment of clarity where the consciousness speed up and everything fits one piece after another and everything makes sense on all level. It is an eye opener when you go thru one of those experiences.

But then you have to handle the whole pre-destiny vs free will and that can be hard for the consciousness to handle.

Namaste

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Or even crazier, our emotions now are influenced by future events? Like animals knowing when it will rain before we do. Maybe that person "felt" the event coming and once it happened they snapped out of the mood. Almost like a shot of adrenaline, sometimes exactly what you need.

That's probably a bunch of bull but it's fun to think about.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Seems like it's different for everybody. Some get miracles, others have premonitions or weird feelings.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

I think what we call God is like a superbrain. It's able to handle tons of information at once, do multiple tasks at the same time. Idk, but it seems like something with that great of a processor would be able to grant multiple miracles at once.

Like when people talk about how we're in a simulation, an incredibly sophisticated "brain" is in charge of that, it works on levels we can't even imagine, let alone build in a computer at this point in our evolution.

God/spirit acting thru man.

To continue your idea.

How can you build a consciousness A inside creation that is more sophisticated than a consciousness B that uses the whole creation? The only way to have the same sophistication is too make A=B.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Have you witnessed a supernatural miracle?

Yeah, sure. I think a lot of people have had them while driving, I hear all sorts of stories about how, "I shoulda been dead!", here's one of mine...

I'm in my early twenties and I'm in a hoppped-up Toyota FJ40 jeep with a buddy coming down a mountain road with limited guard-railage (not that it would have mattered to a big truck with two 200 pound dudes in it).

It was about 09:30 a.m. and it was foggy. We were coming up on a broad left-hand curve in the road and about the same time that either of us thought to say anything, we found ourselves going too fast.

All there was time left to do was sort of silently agree that we were dead; I actually felt that pass between the two of us .

Then all I remember was that this sort of dream-like state descended upon the jeep, there was a giant 'dropping' feeling, like a roller coaster, and there we were: parked on the side of the cliff in the fog, looking at each other with the motor running.

We didn't say anything, I backed up, got back on the road, and drove about 40 the rest of the way.

edit on 26-1-2015 by Bybyots because: . : .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join