It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why has this thread been censored from the 'recent' threads list?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

So, yes, there are topics we don't discuss here, but you agreed to that all when you signed up.

And that is what makes this the best CT forum on the net...keep up the good work guys.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Most times..the reason is a rule or Tc and Cs violation. There are some rules and you cant just post away what you want here.

There is a site owner here, and we agreed to site-conditions when we joined this members only forum. Its not a free-for-all.

Look through them! We got to respect!*

PS This is stll the best site of its kind...the ONLY one in fact!
edit on 07-31-2014 by mysterioustranger because: ps

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Just a suggestion -

I think all of the forum categories should be included onto one list by default when you click 'recent' on the main menu.

---

Why?

Because I think like myself, many people do not know that 'recent' is broken up into two categories - "Conspiracy", and "Off-Topic".

So this means that if it is set to the default "conspiracy" category, one will not see posts in 'global news', but he will still see posts in this "Board Business and questions", which also makes no sense.

How is 'Board Business and questions', any more a part of the 'conspiracy' category than 'global news'? If anything, 'global news' is closer to the 'conspiracy' category than 'Board Business and questions'.

Anyhow, putting all forum categories into one list by default (in the 'recent' section) would prevent users from missing posts (since most people are not aware it is broken up into categories). It would also allow them to view all recent posts without having to go back and forth between 2 lists.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

That just proves we're getting older LOL
I prefer the Dark Side as well.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

The concept behind the splitting of the boards is to keep the serious, conspiracy discussions, apart from the less serious ones.

We have a lot of forums, and having them all in that space would be too much.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
a reply to: burdman30ott6

That just proves we're getting older LOL
I prefer the Dark Side as well.

I think we should censor the "O-word" from ATS immediately!

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Well if that is the case then maybe 'global news' should be a part of the 'conspiracy' list (more so than lesser serious forums like the 'Board Business and questions' forum which is currently a part of it).

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

OFF TOPIC POST!!! in initiate posting ban!!

only joking

i tried the white backround for a week after it rolled out, couldnt get used to it, just prefer the black backround, the white actually started burning my eyes, possibly relevant my monitor is my hdtv,

i prefer the dark backround always and have even gone so far as to make a handy _javascript hotlink for my browser toolbar which auto inverts almost any webpage, so i get to take the black backround with me as i surf the web! exclusiveblend.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
Why has this thread been censored from the 'recent' threads list?

English speaking military found serving among Ukranian troops in Mariupol

Perhaps this might she light on it.

Paul Wolfowitz, the neoconservative who was Deputy Secretary of Defense under the Bush regime, declared:

“Our first objective is to prevent the re-emergence of a new rival, either on the territory of the former Soviet Union or elsewhere, that poses a threat on the order of that posed formerly by the Soviet Union. This is a dominant consideration underlying the new regional defense strategy and requires that we endeavor to prevent any hostile power from dominating a region whose resources would, under consolidated control, be sufficient to generate global power.”

Is Wolfowitz, when referring to “hostile power” referring to any power independent of Washington’s control?

Ref: paul craig roberts

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join