It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many members are active duty military, how many are retired.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I am just curious as to how many members are active duty? How many are retired military? I would hope to see a lot of response to this query.
I am retired from the U.S. Coast Guard (E-7)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I'm guessing there would be quite a few ex-military people here. They experienced first hand the conspiracy that is out there. They learned that what we are told is happening is not the real truth.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker63

I'm active on the Call of Duty games, if those count?

In all seriousness though, i've never served in the military, so my response in this thread is entirely unneeded. It was worth it though, lol. Sorry about that.
edit on 26-1-2015 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Does family member for over 50 years count? Father/husband, same branch, got a gold "crest" necklace from the chief of the branch when hubby retired for being an active duty family member of the branch for over 50 years.

Rickymouse is correct in his observation, although I was just a family member - when a child people "forgot" I was in the room or assumed I wasn't interested; in the early spouse days the same was true at the numerous required social events; in the later days as a spouse I learned to read between the lines at the numerous social events with, some with, let's say elected officials and staff in the big house.

edit on 10Mon, 26 Jan 2015 10:53:39 -0600am12601amk261 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Prior service here, did not retire just did my enlistment then got out. Army, Infantry.

ID

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Neither active nor retired. Two hitches and out.

Side note: what's up with all the member polls lately? First guns, then something about the UK, now this....

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
6 years USAF. Not retired, just went on to greener pastures. Found a few steaming piles along the way.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Retired- Air Force

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Neither active nor retired. Two hitches and out.

Side note: what's up with all the member polls lately? First guns, then something about the UK, now this....

On ATS you will find all kinds of postings.
That is part of what makes it interesting.
The lighter hearted ones keep one from the despair that many of the threads engender.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Oh I know. I don't really think anything of it. I was just giving Seeker a hard time in a roundabout way

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Who wants to know? ....(I get suspicious of poles like this. )....how do we on ATS know YOU are not a terrorist going to hunt down the military personnel or their family? ....people give information very freely nowadays , and sometimes that's not a very safe move.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker63

6 and done for me. 6 years army national guard turned into 3 years on reserve 3 years on active duty

Artillery man myself

Steel rain!!!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

OPSEC

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
US Army. Currently Active.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Military status: Retired USMC GySgt (1994-2014)
Weapons owned: 2 Rifles and 1 sidearm
Health: On medication for ptsd, anxiety and depression

Okay, now I'm up to date on all of the surveys.

Almost forgot, if I was a mythical creature I would be a Centaur.

edit on 26-1-2015 by NotMoose because: add mythical creature

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
6 years active duty U.S. Army Finance. Married my husband U.S. Army CIDC, retired after 22 years in.

Norma Jean

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Retired E-7 US Navy 1976-1996. And that's all you're gonna find out.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Retired active army (1982-2002), Armor the only way to go, better than walking

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6 It was nothing special. I thought of the question when I woke up this morning. I figured there was a lot of members that had served, or where serving. I was just simply curious. My daughter is serving now along with her husband. I am a proud dad of a Army soldier and her husband.

edit on 1 26 2015 by Ceeker63 because: wanted to add another sentenance.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1 Not a terrorist. If you would like I can show my retirement certificate. Or provide a service number.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join