It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geico 'push it, push it real good' .. someone make it STOP!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Speaking of reviving old pop hits for Geico commercials, can we complain about this commercial too? I'm sick of seeing it as well. It was only funny like once.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
If you've never heard Salt N Pepa's "Push It" then you've obviously never watched any kind of organized sports. In the 90's it was practically the official anthem of the NBA.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFanthe next time you hear the pushers of garbage through your telly unplug the TV take it outback behind the wood shed and put it out of its misery. Yes kill your TV ( the service not the actual screen) Makes me wonder how many people terminate their car insurance instantly after viewing this ad.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

This is likely to be an internal commercial targeting phone agents to push the sales on customers.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   

All geico commercials irritate me. They want you to think being scammed into paying a high fee for insurance every month is humorous. Especially those old caveman commercials where they basically imply that the consumer is a mindless idiot similar to a caveman. -_-

Geico sucks, too. But seriously, I pray for the day that Isis hacks (yeah right) all the TV networks and my sister can't watch the karcrapians or snooki and j plow so I don't have to hear this BS. Also that "number 44 baby! Woooo!" Is so flipping old and annoying now. I hate TV.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
ARGH!!! We had a nice break for a few weeks and now it's back on all the time. I thought we were through with being bombarded with this. It's like it's risen from the grave and is out to get us. NOOOO!!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I know. I feel my brain cells dying little by little every time I hear it. The narwhals commercial makes me mad, too.

It has this stupid song on it. Pure hate toward this!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Oh no, I love that narwhal commercial!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

The song gets in my head. Then I have to sing a parody just to get it out. It usually ends up like The Silence of the Lambs "Lotion, lotion, it's putting on the lotion or it gets the hose, yeah." Something like that.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Haha, love it!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

It works surprisingly well getting it out of my head. I have no idea why.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I like the Narwhale commercial. I think it's clever and fun.

The 'push it real good' is just irritating beyond words for me.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I agree, the first time my wife and I saw the narwhal commercial I just lost it! I could only get out "genius, genius!". I think because I for some reason brought the subject of narwhals up with her just about two days before that. She had never heard of a narwhal and I was like "what? You're kidding" And then this thing comes on and I'm just getting off on the synchronicity of it all!

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I like the Narwhale commercial. I think it's clever and fun.

The 'push it real good' is just irritating beyond words for me.

The wife and I have given up and now we embrace Push It.

Every time it comes on we jump up and dance a choreghraphed Dance.

It completely drives our daughter crazy.

Now we laugh and have passed the torture down a Generation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join