It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello is anybody out there

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Hi to everyone. Today is my first official day. I've been reading various threads for 4 or 5 months now. Wasn't even sure what I had stumbled onto at first. I actually thought everyone here was a reporter of some kind. I love the site. Never miss a day to at least check out the headlines. I am looking forward to participating in all my favorites. Religion,Space,Ufo ,Animals,Families,Weird stuff for sure.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FancyLady53

Daves not here...

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Hello and welcome to this great site.

Warning: very addictive!!

Welcome to ATS.

I hope you will enjoy it here.

Here are some good links to help you in your journey...

Terms and Conditions

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Most of all .... Have Fun

Peace

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
When you were a child you had a fever and now you are just comfortably numb?

Welcome aboard!

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

I came here to link a Pink Floyd video off the Wall album (DEEP album Idc what haters say) as well.. you beat me to it! I was going to post "Is There Anybody Out There?" but now I change my mind.

@FancyLady53

You will find many subjects on ATS may make your fear flow out behind you as your clawing metaphorical thin ice.. but don't let that drown you! Never let the anxiety and stress that can sometimes come with learning about various horrors of the world get you down. It can eat you alive.. It may cause you to seclude yourself in reality and/or your mind. Don't build those walls. Walls don't always protect.

Rest in Peace Syd Barret.
edit on 1-26-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
to: [=18922858]Akragon[/post]Do you happen to know where he is? Well thank you for being my first responder. Actually I wrote the word hello and it came back already used, so that was what popped into my head. I believe I will really love this place once I get it down. Thanks to you all

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Thanks for the links. I'm sure going to need them. a reply to: operation mindcrime

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Glad you joined! Hope you enjoy ya stay

Have a welcome cake

-nat

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Nope...we are not out there....we're in here!

Welcome...please wipe your feet.

MS

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: I I I I. mysterioustrangerI have been so busy since I joined I havent even had time to check everything out. But a big Thank You to all that took the time to give me a shout out I appreciate it very much. And I promise my feet will always be wiped.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Ok...but next time you bring the cupcakes...!
Post away!
MS

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

edit on 27-1-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Wow. I just woke up to my dog having a seized. Oh my goodness those things scare me so much. Thank God it wasn't a vicious one this time. She came out of it pretty quick. So much for a good night sleep tonight.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Welcome to our little humble home known as ATS! I think you'll find the content here most enlightening and sometimes quite frightening ..but as they say, a horrible truth is better than a wonderful lie.

ATS=deny ignorance

Welcome aboard!

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Hello and Welcome! I hope You enjoy Your time spent Here!
I hope Your Dog will be ok! (?)
This happens a lot? You said, "Thank God it wasn't a vicious one this time."
Does She have epilepsy? You probably already know there are medications that will help Tremendously, right?
Our Little Chorkie, Skooter, has occasional Asthma attacks. (We are guessing Asthma) When he gets excited is usually when they happen. We just calm Him down some, and the symptoms subside. It is hard to watch Our Pets go through stuff like that isn't it? It makes Us feel kinda Helpless, well it does Me.

Best of Good Luck To You and Yours! Syx.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Yes we have her on medication she takes twice a day. Sometimes something just triggers something and the poor thing Is still on meds from another condition she had last week. I am a devoted animal lover. I love them sometimes too much i'm afraid.quote]originally posted by: SyxPak

Hello and Welcome! I hope You enjoy Your time spent Here!
I hope Your Dog will be ok! (?)
This happens a lot? You said, "Thank God it wasn't a vicious one this time."
Does She have epilepsy? You probably already know there are medications that will help Tremendously, right?
Our Little Chorkie, Skooter, has occasional Asthma attacks. (We are guessing Asthma) When he gets excited is usually when they happen. We just calm Him down some, and the symptoms subside. It is hard to watch Our Pets go through stuff like that isn't it? It makes Us feel kinda Helpless, well it does Me.

Best of Good Luck To You and Yours! Syx.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I love animals as well. I hope Your little one will get better to the point of not needing any more Meds for that prior condition, or this one!
I mentioned I Wish You the Best of GOOD Luck and I mean that. Not just Luck, as there is Good Luck and Bad Luck, so I wanted to specify which one I meant! LOL!!
Have a good one and give that little one a Hug for Me please?!

Later for Now, Syx.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Hi FancyLady53, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Using the new features and and functions of ATS.5/3

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Signature Guidelines

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Thank you, I'm learning.a reply to: Sauron

new topics

top topics

join