It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People are ALREADY accepting Satan as god and don't even realize it!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Because they are both spiritual forces; God The Good and satan the bad . And so calling satan a myth reminded me of athei sm.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Well no God is not just a spiritual force... And satan is just an angel... Meaning he has no more and no less power then what has been given to him if you want to get technical...

You're actually putting an (ex)angel on par with God... You realise this right?

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Satan is not pure and God is and God's Angels are of His Holy and Pure Spirit and satan is not pure or holy.

That is a trick to get Christians to accept non-duality.

There is no unity between purity and impurity either something is pure or not.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   

I'll tell you another nifty trick...

Making people believe that you do bad things because a "spiritual entity" is influencing you to do them...

Blame it on Satan... Never take responsibility for your own actions.... Nooooo

its not any entity... its not Mammon, or Satan... its people... and what is in that person's heart

You know what human beings are the absolute best at doing?

making excuses...

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   

True, it's the greedy rich and money system fault Satan just supports them since they choose to be that way. Some people even admit to selling their soul and how they got fame.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   

How do you know Satan supports the greedy rich and the current economic system and not god?
And why god can't intervene now and protect his children or show them the right path, as he has done so many times in the past according to his holy book?

Since technology, science and critical thinking integrated in societies, all of the sudden god stopped intervention, miracles decreased dramatically, the fear of superstitious entities declined and now most people don't blame their misfortune on demons.

Is all the above just coincidence? I don't think so....

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr1Akula

satanic consciousness is taking over. Technology will control people science will mislead and critical thinking will ironically draw false conclusions.

If God gave free will then why doesn't he protect his children from those who harm them and are on the wrong path? I don't know but I wish God DID protect free will the world would be a better place.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   

It's called long term conditioning.

The end is nigh.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
a reply to: Dr1Akula

satanic consciousness is taking over. Technology will control people science will mislead and critical thinking will ironically draw false conclusions.

If God gave free will then why doesn't he protect his children from those who harm them and are on the wrong path? I don't know but I wish God DID protect free will the world would be a better place.

Heres something to think on my friend... I know you realise this already but I don't think you know how far it goes...

"god" does protect his children and lead those who are on the wrong path... but you have to remember one thing...

You know "God is love"... you use that line in many of your threads... but this is NOT God's world...

This world is exactly how it is supposed to be... and the ruler of it wants it just like it is, and will do anything to keep it as it is...

IF you want to call it satan that's fine... but just remember the true God is not in charge here...

All you have to do is look at the state of this world to figure that one out... Christians will deny it... but they don't read their own book anyways for the most part... Both Paul and Jesus confirm this fact

God is in charge of the totality of the universe, but he leaves us to our own lives here

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Just goes to show the times we are living in. Funny how this exact scenario was predicted thousands of years ago.

Satans greatest achievement was to convince the world he doesn't exist.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

the churches greatest achievement is convincing the world that he does

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Fill them with false intelligence, boost their egos, make them into their own gods. If people say hail Satan to be rude don't they realize embracing Satan is literally admitting another energy exists? But hey we're living in the age of adolescent humor and internet egos spread across the planet in seconds, looking in the mirror is only reserved for those "hateful Christians/Jews/Muslims".

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
How can you unwilling accept Satan? Can you also unwilling accept God without knowing it too? How does that work exactly?

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jheated5

Of course you can. I know plenty of good people who aren't religious in any way, shape or form. An evil person who doesn't read the Bible, doesn't consider themselves religious accept evil into their lives, even if they don't know it. Same works for good.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Just goes to show the times we are living in. Funny how this exact scenario was predicted thousands of years ago.

Satans greatest achievement was to convince the world he doesn't exist.

I'd say Satan's greatest trick was convincing people he was God. The state of our world today is proof of his rule. Satan is the ego of man, the part that says it wants everything and will do anything to get it. Satan is a concept of the human experience. You can choose to ignore it or embrace it, the world so far has embraced it with help from those in power, we do not love and respect our neighbor and world. Look at all the pollution and deforestation, concrete is the deadliest pollution and it's everywhere.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Ever hear of a movie called The Devil's Advocate? In it the devil says the 20th century is literally a result of him. Money, materialism, walking on people to run to power, doesn't sound like god to me. Sounds like the ego of man running the show. We worship people like gods, look up to the highest paid celebrity, worship the dollar/yen/euro, glorify the bad and knock the good. This isn't a godly world it's very "satanic".

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Yes it is in a manner of speaking God's Will. God did not Will us to evil, but He does allow evil to exist and take whatever forms it might for the purposes of tempting us. In that sense, it very much happens by His Will.

Or do you think that He is powerless to prevent it if He so chose?

Do you think that in the end of it all, He won't come and put an end to evil and all those who refuse to turn away from it?

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

The Devil's greatest trick is to convince people that he doesn't exist, that the only "good" and "evil" are artificial constructs that exist in your own mind. That because of this you can make up your own version of good/evil and that whatever others may call good/evil are equally valid. Under such a system, nothing is ever evil or beyond permissible.

We call it moral relativity.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Chop down the trees. Get rid of all fruits and vegetables and make people work in the money system for what God provided through nature for free.

Earth is the first heaven (Eden). Satan controls it as well as the moon. Satan is the prince of darkness and the AIR. He controls the lower heavens (The Air) to trick people into thinking he is God.

Just because there is a "light" in the sky doesn't mean that light is Pure.

God is Love and Love sets you Free with patience and kindness.

Freedom Love Patience Kindness over greed/money is most important. The more material desires the more you Spirit is controled by the flesh. May God grant everyone inner peace.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

If Satan is a fictional character then why not God?

Spiritual forces exist.

People want an "easy" way out. They don't want to bear their cross and speak out against mammon - the money system which corrupts and destroys.

They're both fictional characters -- unless you've got some testable evidence that can prove both/either exist. If you have, tell us what it is.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join