It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The matter it doesn't matter drive requires an unlimited entropy bubble

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I was sitting one day pondering futuristic space flight technology and stumbled upon the theory of "The matter it doesn't matter drive". To operate the drive the user would first need to create an "Unlimited Entropy Bubble". Once the UEB is established the MIDMD starts to operate creating a huge pile of dark matter directly under the device. This dark matter then enters a swirling vortex which pulls all of the dark matter into an alternate universe composed of a dark fluid corridors full of a dark matter until it reaches the dark matter void. Within the dark matter void the dark matter is compressed and heated until it breaks down until it is recycled back into regular matter.

So through the matter it doesn't matter engine dark matter becomes the source of all matter and all life on Earth. The Earth then hurls us through space.

Can you guess where I was sitting when I came up with this advanced propulsion concept?

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

On the other great invention by Mr. Crapper...?

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Are you, per chance, related?

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker
I am not directly related to Mr. Crapper but I do feel close to him quite often.

new topics

top topics

join