It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can I communicate with my lost cat? Alternative methods to find him?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Missmissie173

Can you plz Help me to find my beloved lost cat? His name is gurguri and ILive in kolkata...... He has been missing for two days and we couldn't find him...I am praying for him.. Plz hlp me

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Missmissie173

Are you a animal whisperer? Can you plz Help me to find out where my lost cat is? His name is gurguri He has been missing for two days.. It's insufferable for me to live without him.. Plzz give me guide with which I can find him.... I love him soo much

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
So sorry about your missing cat. Hope you find them. I can’t imagine how distraught you must be. I can’t help but you’ll be in my thoughts. If someone takes kitty to a vet that micro chip will be well worth it. I have hope you’ll still find your cat. Don’t give up! Hope someone can help you connect.
edit on 10-2-2019 by glassdarkly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Awww... sorry.

I once lost my dog after a car accident... she and I were in my car when some drunk guy plowed into my pristine 240-Z (still miss that stupid car) and my beloved doggie booked out a window in a panic... looked at me once as I yelled at her and then ran into the darkness of the night in total panic.

Cut to hours later, after police, etc (drunk guy fine, my back hurt, though) and my gf and I are driving around (with her car) looking for my beloved mutt.

A mile or two away, I 'go a little vacant' (as she put it) and the car drifted to a stop... I got out and walked towards a random house in the neighborhood and opened the fence gate and went to the back yard (two low fences) and there was our doggy... huddled into a corner, still terrified from the accident.

No explanation and I cannot even really describe the thought process when I stopped ... all autopilot... but I "knew" she was there.

Interestingly, the house itself was a basic copy of the house we lived in... with a low front fence and a slightly higher fence separating the front from back yards... and the layout, landscaping was very similar... I wondered if the dog picked that house to hide in because it was laid out the same way as "home."

Anyway, weird and no explanation... no barks as she was silent and hiding from fear... so...?

Good luck on finding kitty... it's likely she eating at another loving house, if its any comfort.

ETA huh, sorta like Bedlam's St Anthony thingy, without the chant... we were just driving around the city in the general direction she ran off in... but, before this incident, the dog had jumped the fence and followed my gf as she drove to work, across town, and we couldn't find her. 3 weeks (and much sadness) later we got a call from the Love family (always thought that name was fitting, considering) and they had lured her in with hotdogs and had her, 5 miles away. Great reunion.
[/quote

I am SO glad you and your dog were ok. That’s amazing about finding your dog. Glad there was a happy ending!!! I would have been so terrified and worried. My dog is my world. Drunk drivers are the worst. Really happy it ended on a good note.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Just leave a can of 9 lives food out every nite.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I am sorry to hear you are going through this. My spiritual advice is just be open to anything that might connect you with your buddy. I hope that you two are reunited soon.

Practically, don't give up looking. We had a cat that went missing just before we moved about 20 miles to a new home. I kept looking and checking the lost and found ads, and after a month or so, someone found him and posted an ad. Turns out he was traveling a straight line from the old place to the new place. He made it about half-way but couldn't get across a river in his path. I have no idea how he knew where we were--he had never been to the new place. Another cat of ours vanished for about three weeks and then turned up on our deck one day, looking healthy and happy.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I to say it out loud... most of the cats in my area of SC have been eaten by packs of coyotes. People don't let their cats outside here. My dogs discovered a rabbit gut pile in my front yard. They are 15 lb each, so at night I use a dog leash to let them out front, or I stand there with them. Best of luck to you! You could adopt a rescue cat.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: elkabong57
I am sorry to hear you are going through this. My spiritual advice is just be open to anything that might connect you with your buddy. I hope that you two are reunited soon.

Practically, don't give up looking. We had a cat that went missing just before we moved about 20 miles to a new home. I kept looking and checking the lost and found ads, and after a month or so, someone found him and posted an ad. Turns out he was traveling a straight line from the old place to the new place. He made it about half-way but couldn't get across a river in his path. I have no idea how he knew where we were--he had never been to the new place. Another cat of ours vanished for about three weeks and then turned up on our deck one day, looking healthy and happy.

I appreciate it. Yes, it's been about 4 years now, so I have pretty much given up searching, but I always keep him in the back of my head. Yes, cats have a great sense of direction and I've heard many stories of people moving and the cats trying to go back to where they were previously. I ended up adopting another cat in the meantime, so his brother has a companion again, and oddly enough my other cat disappeared and returned 3 weeks later. That gave me a royal scare but he came back.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: frugal
I to say it out loud... most of the cats in my area of SC have been eaten by packs of coyotes. People don't let their cats outside here. My dogs discovered a rabbit gut pile in my front yard. They are 15 lb each, so at night I use a dog leash to let them out front, or I stand there with them. Best of luck to you! You could adopt a rescue cat.

Yeah, I live further north (NJ) but we do have coyotes, foxes and coy wolves around here. Part of me thinks he got eaten, but I have hopes that somebody else took him in.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
Is he declawed?

I hope not, that is so cruel, I don't understand how you can do that. It's a practice that's been outlawed here, thankfully.

I hope your kitty turns up, we've had 2 sons of our beloved Mama cat Trinity go walkabout. We haven't seen Bob in a couple of years but Ash comes into our garden most nights, we just can't get near him, we think he may have gone feral. I would assume yours isn't fixed, as most males who wander aren't, they seem to lose their wanderlust after that

I'm sure there's an old wiccan spell for finding a lost cat...

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I talk to my cat. She doesn't listen unless it has something to do with feeding or scratching.

I think my neighbor trapped her sister. I know he lied about it.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
I talk to my cat. She doesn't listen unless it has something to do with feeding or scratching.

Our cat really listens, and understands, I've never seen a cat this clever before...

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: rukia
Is he declawed?

I hope not, that is so cruel, I don't understand how you can do that. It's a practice that's been outlawed here, thankfully.

I hope your kitty turns up, we've had 2 sons of our beloved Mama cat Trinity go walkabout. We haven't seen Bob in a couple of years but Ash comes into our garden most nights, we just can't get near him, we think he may have gone feral. I would assume yours isn't fixed, as most males who wander aren't, they seem to lose their wanderlust after that

I'm sure there's an old wiccan spell for finding a lost cat...

I agree completely about de-clawing. It's horrible. I know some people try to justify it by never letting their cats outside, but in reality you never know when a cat might accidentally slip out and then his claws are pretty much his only line of defense and he's a sitting duck if any other animal decides to attack. Sorry but if you are too lazy to teach your cats to scratch a scratching post instead of your furniture, you aren't worthy of owning a cat.

My cat was definitely not declawed and was fixed, so I honestly think he either wandered off and got lost, got attacked by another animal, or got taken in by somebody else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join