It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killing Possums

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Glad to report that I'm still online.....
After fighing the marsupial infidel for more than 36 hours, they have staid down. Down to less than 100 rounds, I was fearing for my mortality. Climbing out of the sunroof of my SUV, I let my transport vehicle continue to roll. I watched as specialy trained Racoons rescued possum infidel before they were run over. There were high volumes of squirrel surveillence in the trees overhead. It was a scary sight.
There is much chatter going on at present. Requesting supplies, and backup. God Bless America!

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by superdude
Glad to report that I'm still online.....
After fighing the marsupial infidel for more than 36 hours, they have staid down. Down to less than 100 rounds, I was fearing for my mortality. Climbing out of the sunroof of my SUV, I let my transport vehicle continue to roll. I watched as specialy trained Racoons rescued possum infidel before they were run over. There were high volumes of squirrel surveillence in the trees overhead. It was a scary sight.
There is much chatter going on at present. Requesting supplies, and backup. God Bless America!

Hang in there superdude, a marine rescue team has been dispatched from Cherrypoint NC. They are in super armored Humvee's due to the new PPG (possum propelled grenades) being supplied by Iran and North Korea. Will drop in supplies from C-130 in a few hours.

Caution, "Mongoose" special forces have been seen in your area. They are "Quick, deadly and silent". God Bless great Americans like yourself.........

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   

ya know.............we could write a heck of a sci fi novel..............attack opossums.........mutant squirrels and raccoons.........

maybe we SHOULD quit our day jobs and go write a book..........

whatcha think??

angie

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by amb1063

ya know.............we could write a heck of a sci fi novel..............attack opossums.........mutant squirrels and raccoons.........

whatcha think??

angie

The NYT's would ban it for too much violence or call it an "Animal Farm" knockoff. But it would be fun. But I do see a 'gamer' stealing the idea......

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

Originally posted by amb1063

whatcha think??

angie

The NYT's would ban it for too much violence or call it an "Animal Farm" knockoff. But it would be fun. But I do see a 'gamer' stealing the idea......

when my daughter was little there was this game at the arcade called something like "whack a gopher". it had this big mallet and these gophers would pop up and you would get points by whacking them with the mallet...............she LOVED to whack those gophers!!

i can see a similar theme in the mutant opossums.........whack a opossum.

if we have software developers out here we could develop the game ourself!!! that would be AWESOME!!!

angie

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Hang in there superdude, a marine rescue team has been dispatched from Cherrypoint NC. They are in super armored Humvee's due to the new PPG (possum propelled grenades) being supplied by Iran and North Korea. Will drop in supplies from C-130 in a few hours.

Caution, "Mongoose" special forces have been seen in your area. They are "Quick, deadly and silent". God Bless great Americans like yourself.........

Thanx for the supply drop Doc. Was down to hand to hand combat with these vermin. Deadly force had to be used for 6 of the possums, however 2 have been taken into custody. The drop came just as I was beginning to worry for my life. Thank goodness I saw no "Mongoose" special forces, but 2 squirrels in the tree tops distracted me, while a racoon jumped my back from a hidden sewer drain. The Claymores were a very welcome, well needed ordinance. My perimeter is now secured, although when I shine a flashlight outside, I see many pairs of beady little eyes reflected back. I can't be sure however I think I saw a platoon of skunks assembling for a strategic chemical weapon attack. May god have mercy on us all.
Uh-oh gotta run, a perimeter alarm was just tripped.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
It would appear that the possums finally got Horacid. RIP there Doc............RIP.........I am sure you are roasting in HELL...........

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
With or without the possum's

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Very scary stuff. Thanks to all for defending our land. Doc, and Superdude appear to be MIA. Hopefully they are safe, and secure.
Godspeed to all who fight the possums.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
After being held hostage for almost a month, I was able to free myself from the possums captivity with the help of the Beaver resistance. The Beavers chewed through my cage and released me. Severely dehydrated, I was barely able to walk, so the Beavers made a dam and I was able to rehydrate myself. As we left we were able to confiscate some extremely sensitive possum documents. These documents are being translated by the Marsupial Alert Team as we speak.
These possums are a very determined, unbelievably insensitive group. They were systematically "offing" other members who were held hostage.
I am saddened to report that the last time I saw Doc Horacid, he was being led into a trash receptacle blind folded..............
It's time to stand up to these possums, before it is too late.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Anyways...... I can't believe a redneck like me missed this.

Have woodchuck hunts on fathers day, or in one case a raccoon in someones wall and made it a pet! It got stuck and you could hear it scratching away trying to escape, and it did, till it got stuck in another part of the wall, and we had a whole game of where is it now where you go around trying to find out where the coon was at the time.

Anyways, Opossums(yes O, it is silent, but it is there) are the oldest mammal in the USA. The skulls have a ridge that is big, showing how old it is. If you know anything about skulls and stuff you know things like a red fox is newer then a grey fox due to the grey fox having a larger ridge on it's skull then the red fox. Not really useful, but cool to know.

Also Anyways, never use a shotgun, or mainly guns at all for Opossums. A bow and Arrow work well, same with crossbow, no lead, no holes in patio, whatever. Or like my uncle does make a alchohol melon, a watermelon cut in half and beer poured into it, and leave it out. He has gotten several Opossums, Coons, and once a skunk, but that one he let go. Also, eat it! Smoked meat is good, smoked deer, coon, duck, all good.

Best shot? Raccoon with a BB gun, in one eye out the other. Wasn't even trying to do that, just point, shoot, and lucky shot. Opossums are vicous little creatures, about as bad as a cat for they use both claws and teeth. Not that my cat has any troubles with them, he has killed/brought them in several times. Although no raccoons yet, and doubt he will get one, he came in once with fur missing a a couple scars, figured it was a coon.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Superdude, try burning them out with Napalm. If that fails, we will send in a convoy of B-52's loaded with CL-20 HE bombs. If that fails, we turn it into a parking lot with several H-bombs.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Does anyone know if these guys "horacid" or "superdude" survived the attacks in this story. It is hilarious..............

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   

posted on 20-12-2005 at 01:41 PM Post Number: 1873207 (post id: 1895100)
Does anyone know if these guys "horacid" or "superdude" survived the attacks in this story. It is hilarious..............

Horacid is now MIA, and I read a thread awhile back that Superdude was actually killed in the war. (No joke on that one - he apparently was killed defending the USA.) I've read this thread as well, and I thought it was great.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
awww what is wrong with possums?

look at the poor baby possum!

oni x x

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
. . .
Just about any critter can be eatten! Heck ... any
rodent too. Aren't kangaroos rodents? Ever have
roo tail? MMMMMMMM!

. . .

Kangaroos are marsupials.

The best wild meat is snake. But it helps to know how to remove the poison glands.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Uh-oh ...
I didn't mean to necro ancient possum killers.
I found this in recent posts, saw the 23rd on it, and assumed it was today's thread.

:bnghd:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Well, I didn't wanna kill the poor thing in the beginning, but my wife insisted, so I was left with no choice... After an hour of hide and seek, I finally got a hold of an old Camaro spoiler and started abusing the sucker... I admit that it took some heavy beating, but just as I decided to make the final blow, my wife had a change of heart... So, I stuffed the intruder into an old empty bucket from tile sealant and took it out of my porch. I let it try to go out of the bucket on its own, but the sucker was tired and tried to go to sleep... That made me decide to actually help him for the first time this night, so I executed a penalty from the white dot (soccer anyone?)... To my surprise, the possum didn't try to run away! I guess that it was tired to death... I will have to check on it tomorrow morning and hopefully he will be gone so I won't have to deal with his body... Oh well, it's three in the morning and I am tired so I'm gonna go to sleep...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join